737 Crashes into World Trade Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

so in your view a bullshit conspiracy theory balances a bullshit official narrative?

I would have thought something based on fact would make more sense
So is the official version bullshit or fact?
What are the facts as you see them?
IMO bullshit dressed as fact is still bullshit

this is something I think we all agree on

but where we differ is I don't believe in using ones own imagination to take a step further, then use your imagination to take that a step further, then use your imagination again to take that a step further and then present that extension of imagination as fact.

The initial process is natural and called rational thinking. Coming to a conclusion that this may be a possibility is also rational. Coming to a conclusion that this is fact is irrational.

Nice attempt at being rational and reasonable but underlying is an assumption that ultimately the prevailing view is actual and any alternative is imaginary. You need to tolerate some space for alternatives and this your provide no room for other unless you agree with it.

You don't think that "truthers" are aware of the leap they take. Sure some are nutty but many are high functioning individuals in jobs and families. They are able to hold in their minds the self same beliefs of the consensus you do whilst at the same time questioning it. These aren't Isis extremists they are everyday citizens.

"Truthers" like this have you covered, they know what you believe and why you believe it. In the day to day life they keep their own counsel because they know those around them are threatened and liable to react as our friend long life. But they don't dismiss their own doubts to conform to a non thinking myopia. A "truther" in essence lives a far richer life than someone who chooses to virulently defend the status quo - as if it needs defending.

We recognise that others have different perspectives but will not accept being bullied into believing something which would require us to lie to ourselves. Where we can - we express our views and challenge the prevailing consensus. It's a long standing democratic right.

For someone who says they feel indifference you sure do get fired up over the subject

I’ve already explained this. Magical thinking is my pet peeve. I didn’t necessarily care about the poor in india who had contracted polio this century, but anti-vacc nonsense annoys me. I sure as * don’t care about the banks, but the conspiratorial nonsense about central banking is likewise irritating.
What can I say. im an intolerant campaigner *shrug*

I would rather just have the truth, whatever it be. The only question on this is, are the war-mongers lions or hyeanas? Maybe they are just hyeanas after all.

I think anyone who wants to understand 911 needs to separate their (perfectly reasonable) distaste or hatred for bush and his neocons, from what happened leading up to that day. I don’t think you’ll find many who disagree that the aftermath was a colossal tragedy. In 2016, the few remaining “unanswered questions” about 911 do not, in any way, hold evidence to implicate the US government.

Nice attempt at being rational and reasonable but underlying is an assumption that ultimately the prevailing view is actual and any alternative is imaginary. You need to tolerate some space for alternatives and this your provide no room for other unless you agree with it.

You don't think that "truthers" are aware of the leap they take. Sure some are nutty but many are high functioning individuals in jobs and families. They are able to hold in their minds the self same beliefs of the consensus you do whilst at the same time questioning it. These aren't Isis extremists they are everyday citizens.

"Truthers" like this have you covered, they know what you believe and why you believe it. In the day to day life they keep their own counsel because they know those around them are threatened and liable to react as our friend long life. But they don't dismiss their own doubts to conform to a non thinking myopia. A "truther" in essence lives a far richer life than someone who chooses to virulently defend the status quo - as if it needs defending.

We recognise that others have different perspectives but will not accept being bullied into believing something which would require us to lie to ourselves. Where we can - we express our views and challenge the prevailing consensus. It's a long standing democratic right.

you are confused as I actually don't accept the official report blindly. I just don't believe in

latest

perhaps my life isn't as rich as it means I miss out on banging these

Mermaids_19.JPG

says the substantiating evidence.

Or ok, I’ll rephrase. Nothing the “truth” movement has come up with has been substantiated so I highly doubt that the last few “unanswered questions” are hiding bush and his merry men. maybe there’s some other incredible conspiracy that nobody has cottoned onto yet? I can only judge the bullshit created thus far.

That the Official version is to be taken as truth without question

it's 2016. if you haven't had time enough to "question" by now then best get cracking! ;)

(I don’t think anything should be taken as truth without questioning. But I’ve done my due diligence on the alternative (non) narrative as provided by the usual suspects and found it wanting.)

So is the official version bullshit or fact?
What are the facts as you see them?
IMO bullshit dressed as fact is still bullshit

I believe planes hit the buildings and not holograms
I believe the planes were civilian aircraft
I believe the phone calls from people on the plane to their relatives were real
I believe the claims the aircraft were hijacked
It seems reasonable the hijackers were saudi rather than suicide CIA agents
I believe the twin towers collapsed due to damage to multiple supporting structures resulting in failure of the remaining

I believe the response against Iraq vs Saudi was over strategic interests in oil and a job half finished by daddy
I believe the response in Afghanistan is over copper and strategic minerals (ever wondered why so many super powers have been interested in Afghanistan despite no oil?) It is well endowed in mineral wealth
http://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-wa...st-reserves-of-minerals-and-natural-gas/19769
http://www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXKAAAAJGI0ZDc0ZmE4LTZlYjktNDIzMC04MjllLWMwN2I5MjJiYzU2OQ.png

in fact my morning meeting was on copper in Afghan and pakistan

surprisingly, no unicorns or mermaids were required in my version to hold the story together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are confused as I actually don't accept the official report blindly. I just don't believe in

latest

perhaps my life isn't as rich as it means I miss out on banging these

Mermaids_19.JPG
the involvement of unicorns and mermaids in the 9/11 conspiracy is a well hidden fact. It takes a while to get your head around it but apparently the 19 terrorists were all shamans and would routinely conjure magic.

Mohammed atta for example could destroy buildings with his mind and he had a magic carpet you know?

Some of the others were illusionists - box cutters would look like chainsaws or machine guns.

Some could resurrect from the dead
Others remote control planes with a magic lantern.

This is how they beguiled customs officers by appearing like mermaids

They could enter your dreams and convince you that saddam had weapons of massturbation.

But it's all classified

I believe the response in Afghanistan is over copper and strategic minerals (ever wondered why so many super powers have been interested in Afghanistan despite no oil?) It is well endowed in mineral wealth

15 years after the event, wouldn’t we have some evidence of efforts to extract the mineral wealth if this had been a primary motivation for war?

the involvement of unicorns and mermaids in the 9/11 conspiracy is a well hidden fact. It takes a while to get your head around it but apparently the 19 terrorists were all shamans and would routinely conjure magic.

Mohammed atta for example could destroy buildings with his mind and he had a magic carpet you know?

Some of the others were illusionists - box cutters would look like chainsaws or machine guns.

Some could resurrect from the dead
Others remote control planes with a magic lantern.

This is how they beguiled customs officers by appearing like mermaids

They could enter your dreams and convince you that saddam had weapons of massturbation.

But it's all classified
It would be very easy to kill a few with box cutters and paralyse the rest with fear.

15 years after the event, wouldn’t we have some evidence of efforts to extract the mineral wealth if this had been a primary motivation for war?
No-one yet has been able to subdue Afghanistan, many great powers have tried, the only one I know of having success was the great warlord of Samarkand Tamerlane 700 odd years ago.

But thats what you do
No, it isn’t. I rejected/dismissed a whole slew of nonsensical assertions after doing my due diligence by looking into them as provided to me by your “scholars”, “researchers”, and youtube-video-makers.

What’s so unreasonable about making your mind up about an event that happened more than a decade ago? how slow do you think people should be in learning about the idiocy inherent to trutherism? why is it only truthers that still have "unanswered questions"? why haven't they been able to find answers? why are they so ******* lazy/stupid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back