737 Crashes into World Trade Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't there one thread for remembering the victims and events of the day (this one )

And one thread for debating what version of events you believe (not this one)

Give it a rest guys.
How does one separate the "events of the day" from "the version of events you believe?"
Are they not one in the same?

How does one separate the "events of the day" from "the version of events you believe?"
Are they not one in the same?
Seriously, you can't see a possible difference?

Undisputed - people died - this thread
Undisputed - planes hit the building - this thread
Etc, etc.

Disputed - who was behind the attacks - other thread

I'll rephrase my post...
Isn't there a thread for remembering the victims, and the things we don't dispute (this thread)

And a thread for arguing about what actually occurred, not this thread. .

Etc, etc.

Disputed - who was behind the attacks - other thread

I'll rephrase my post...
Isn't there a thread for remembering the victims, and the things we don't dispute (this thread)

And a thread for arguing about what actually occurred, not this thread. .
nobody has suggested people didn't die or that planes didn't strike the towers
The title of the thread is 737 crashes into wtc
Nobody has disputed this

The earliest posts are from the time it occurred

As for a memorial for the victims, I'm not sure what you expect as any discussion concerning the day is a memorial by definition.

a thread concerning an event of this magnitude will organically travel in the different directions
To restrict it to some kind of static state would be the threads death.

Perhaps you could provide an example of the kind of post you feel would be appropriate absent some new perspective and old perspective reviewed or disputation.

nobody has suggested people didn't die or that planes didn't strike the towers
The title of the thread is 737 crashes into wtc
Nobody has disputed this

The earliest posts are from the time it occurred

As for a memorial for the victims, I'm not sure what you expect as any discussion concerning the day is a memorial by definition.

a thread concerning an event of this magnitude will organically travel in the different directions
To restrict it to some kind of static state would be the threads death.

Perhaps you could provide an example of the kind of post you feel would be appropriate absent some new perspective and old perspective reviewed or disputation.
Why bother?

Etc, etc.

i totally agree this thread isn't the one for that (though if you've been banned from Idiotsville it's all there is). your "undisputed" only stands in normal world though, not Truther Land where both obvious facts are disputed (poorly).

lol! science is too hard for some. the fact that steel has to get fireproofed seems lost on the conspiratards.

temperature-strength-metals.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No unfortunately
accountability transcends disputation of events
The lack of accountability is the single defining feature of western policy post 9/11
No matter what version of events you fancy from 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Abu graib, gitmo, wiki leaks, Snowden, London, GFC, Libya, Syria or even Paris.

The one consistent feature is no matter how incompetent. no body is ever to blame from the western side. It is always the other side which is more cunning more ruthless... Yet it is we who are equipped with resources and technology.

One is left with the uncomfortable conclusion that the west may be technological advanced but organizationally and in practice it's keystone cops.

And by never sanctioning those most incompetent or complicit in these consistent disasters we in essence ordain mediocrity and institutionalize it - the term moral hazard comes to mind.

This more than any thing else is the very heart of what provides the fuel for conspiracies. It is hard to accept that so many people in so many positions in our political diplomatic intelligence and military can be so hopeless and our media so protective.

Thus The conspiracy seems more palatable for this very reason.

Accountability is what we most need

yebiga every thread about 9/11 does not need to culminate in a well worn path of conspiracy theories and half baked political clap trap.

This isn't censorship, just a different corner of the website for you to natter on.

yebiga every thread about 9/11 does not need to culminate in a well worn path of conspiracy theories and half baked political clap trap.

This isn't censorship, just a different corner of the website for you to natter on.
I read this post in Peter Cushing's voice.

Let me help you
If you mean to regulate this threat as limited the victims and our personal reaction to them - I can respect that

However, this largely has nt happened
OS adherents routinely throw in denigrating comments towards subscribers
Of alternatives and routinely assume unsubstantiated facts

I.e. Black boxes

Sometimes they are egged on but on other occasions they re not they just can't help themselves

There is a large body of information not in dispute. If all sides stick with in those parameters I am pleased to comply.

Everyone needs to contain their reflex to throw in a little jibe.

This more than any thing else is the very heart of what provides the fuel for conspiracies. It is hard to accept that so many people in so many positions in our political diplomatic intelligence and military can be so hopeless and our media so protective.

Is this what you mean?
12507315_10201296828938676_4857246162146200084_n.jpg

why do congenital idiots think deliberately flying at high speed into reinforced concrete is the same thing as a plane being shot out of the sky? :drunk:

morons.

Stop acting like a clown. Go and preach your bs to the sheeple. Your tripe has no weight with the grown ups.

the same grownups who have swapped argumentation for picture memes? :D

my point is obvious to anyone not intellectually/emotionally unhinged: different types of plane crashes will produce different results. even you could understand that, lebbo.

the no-planer stuff is easily the most stupid part of (mainstream) trutherism.

the same grownups who have swapped argumentation for picture memes? :D

my point is obvious to anyone not intellectually/emotionally unhinged: different types of plane crashes will produce different results. even you could understand that, lebbo.

the no-planer stuff is easily the most stupid part of (mainstream) trutherism.
Explain the hole? You can't. None of the debunkers have been able to. It was a cruise missile or something similar. This is beyond doubt!

Explain the hole? You can't. None of the debunkers have been able to.

the C ring? what about it don't you understand?

It was a cruise missile or something similar. This is beyond doubt!

lol. we know flight 77 took off from its airport. we know DNA from the people known to be on flight 77 was found in the pentagon. we know a couple hundred people saw it crash during shortly-after-peak-traffic time on a major highway. we know some of these peoples' cars sustained damage from falling poles which the plane knocked down. we know numerous parts of flight 77 were found at the crash site. we know flight 77 and its passengers haven't turned up anywhere else. we know that multiple planes were hijacked on the same date.

you are an idiot.

the C ring? what about it don't you understand?

lol. we know flight 77 took off from its airport. we know DNA from the people known to be on flight 77 was found in the pentagon. we know a couple hundred people saw it crash during shortly-after-peak-traffic time on a major highway. we know some of these peoples' cars sustained damage from falling poles which the plane knocked down. we know numerous parts of flight 77 were found at the crash site. we know flight 77 and its passengers haven't turned up anywhere else. we know that multiple planes were hijacked on the same date.

you are an idiot.
Typical post
Blah blah blah - your an idiot
We blah blah I know your an idiot
I studied this blah blah you idiot

Explain the hole? You can't. None of the debunkers have been able to. It was a cruise missile or something similar. This is beyond doubt!
We are expected to believe an aluminium cockpit punctured a hole thru not one not two not three but six pentagon walls

Then on piercing thru the final wall to disintegrate from sheer exhaustion.

But the cast iron engines disintegrate on impact with first wall

We are expected to believe a poor Sesna pilot flew a commercial jet liner at sufficient speed 5-10 meters above the ground to collide with pentagon

We are expected to suspend all judgement as to the possibility of anyone achieving this in a commercial plane
Not question
Not enquire
Simply to acknowledge the wisdom ordained to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back