Leagues 750 or bust RDT League

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys, I have 8 spots left in my '750 or bust' league. The idea is to create a league of committed managers that have a history of top 750 finishes. I was going to make it top 500, but my 504th finish in 2017 would have made me ineligible to create my own created league.

I had a league last year with some of our BF RDT guns and we finished top 20, so hoping the talent pool here can lift us higher again. If you're up for the chase and want to take the punt on not being booted for 2019, and being in a competitive league to boot, join up.

League code: 985966

Hi Guys, I have 8 spots left in my '750 or bust' league. The idea is to create a league of committed managers that have a history of top 750 finishes. I was going to make it top 500, but my 504th finish in 2017 would have made me ineligible to create my own created league.

I had a league last year with some of our BF RDT guns and we finished top 20, so hoping the talent pool here can lift us higher again. If you're up for the chase and want to take the punt on not being booted for 2019, and being in a competitive league to boot, join up.

League code: 985966
My last 3 finishes have been 64/1284/393 so i'm not sure i qualify but i'm happy to join if you'll have me

My last 3 finishes have been 64/1284/393 so i'm not sure i qualify but i'm happy to join if you'll have me
That perfect, mate. Just looking for managers that are committed and a history this includes sub 750s. Join up.

Keen, I've joined, finished 9th last year. Cheers

Have finished 405 and 799 in the last two years, have joined if that’s ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended 712th, can provide photographic evidence

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back