AFL RDT 750 or bust

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the EDT league I've set up, I also run a league called 750 or bust. When The Original Dream team was getting a lot more coaches, it used to be a relegation league whereby you needed a top 750 rank to stay in. As such, we were regularly in the top echelon of leagues. Only 11 of last year's 18 have rejoined, meaning, I'm calling out for new managers. If you're a consistent 750 coach in the last half a dozen years, feel free to hit me up and I'll shoot you a code.By the way, I'm not fussed about how you went last year due to covid mayhem, but after consistent performers.

Last year was one of my better years…the covid carnage kind of evened out my bad luck and I somehow did well.
Anyone know how to find rankings from last years? Can’t seem to find it in the new site

Think I’ve had a few top 750 finishes in my 5 or 6 years playing
Go to your team which will be My Team, click Field then click History and after that click top right where it currently have 2022, clicked that and then then click the season you are looking for

Last edited:

I have never cracked top 750 in RDT Sportsdeck AFL since I started in 2014,

2014 - 5357
2015 - 2234
2016 - 4338
2017 - 1221
2018 - 2740
2019 - 1870
2020 - 1517
2021 - 2155

I tend to run out of trades with 5-10 rounds to go

Last edited:
I have been a regular member of the 750 or bust league however had my worst year for a long while last year.
Would like to join again this year.

I have been a regular member of the 750 or bust league however had my worst year for a long while last year.
Would like to join again this year.
Hey Coots, you should have received an invitation to rejoin the league a few weeks ago. Anyone that didn't rejoin after a week or so, I dropped from the league, assuming they weren't doing Dream Team. Sorry, mate, as I know you've been in the league since its inception. Jump into my EDT league though; 863132.

Hey Coots, you should have received an invitation to rejoin the league a few weeks ago. Anyone that didn't rejoin after a week or so, I dropped from the league, assuming they weren't doing Dream Team. Sorry, mate, as I know you've been in the league since its inception. Jump into my EDT league though; 863132.
Didn't get the invitation.
I noticed that many of the participants in my leagues didn't get the invitations that was was supposedly sent by Sportsdeck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back