7Cricket Vs Fox Cricket

Who has the better coverage?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox have to keep the jingoism down because their commentary isn't just going around the world, it's also being used in England.
Not sure it is working after reading some comments from England. Although when we have to put up with Hussein they have no right to complain about biased commentary

7 have stopped even trying, Andrew Gaze got a gig last night.
Embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned off last night's game after putting up with Lisa Sthelaker and Andrew Gaze last night in 7. Downright annoying.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lisa's ok, Gaze needs to stick to anything that is not cricket.
Reeks of someone calling in sick and Gaze being the only guy available to cover for him

I have Kayo, but I've been mostly watching Seven these two days. The commentary is quite good and there is minimal waffle. I could do without Matthew Hayden though, and I really hope he is only doing this test. Ponting is fantastic.

Fox is frustrating because I like some of their team, but Warne always seems to be commentating. And he is infuriating. So Seven has become my default.

I don't mind Warne on Fox, at least he speaks his mind and isn't an ass kisser like Hussey and Brett Lee.

To be fair no batsman should’ve been dismissed by that delivery. It did swing though.
Yeah Burns shouldn't have got himself in the position he did but it was an obvious plan by the Australians that was executed perfectly and that aside, still a decent delivery. Certainly not what Warne incessantly described it as.

Back