holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
I know Michael Vaughan has been stood down by a few media outlets, but thought he was still going to be working for Fox.

The 47-year-old has been absent from the first two Test matches after a positive Covid Test delayed his flight to Australia.

He is currently undergoing a period of self-isolation Down Under and will be on commentary for the final three Tests.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I do not really care which one I watch. Just easier sometimes if on computer to put on Kayo but if in lounge generally the tv on 7.
Mel probably tips it slightly in channel 7 favour as she easy on eye and ears.

If only Channel 7 treated the AFL like they treat the Tests. The informative, not dumbed down, entertaining coverage is such a pleasure.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
It bugs me that the stats shown on-screen are only for the BBL.

If a bloke has played 100+ T20 matches around the world, but only two or three games here, I feel like we don't get relevant information about them.

It bugs me that the stats shown on-screen are only for the BBL.

If a bloke has played 100+ T20 matches around the world, but only two or three games here, I feel like we don't get relevant information about them.

T20 doesn't exist outside the BBL/IPL bubble to the producers of these stats

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
T20 doesn't exist outside the BBL/IPL bubble to the producers of these stats
But when you have an overseas commentator talking about an experienced player, and the graphic shows he is playing this third match, it looks a bit stupid. They're not serving their viewers properly.

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Channel 7 were really pumping the fact they had Sir Ian Botham yet he's been barely been on for the last two tests. Mike Atherton has been on 7 and they haven't' exactly missed ''Beefy''.

Last edited:
Back