Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

he was pretty average tbf, ball use by foot in terms of kicking to advantage needs work

No idea if the stats reflect it but I thought he was poor in the first half, but IMO he was very impactful in the second half including his kicking (which I don't always rate).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's clearly his best game for the club imo. His movement and evasiveness was so good and his ball use outstanding. He's hit some good form in recent weeks.

He does know how to wrong foot the opposition - great game and was the perfect link man.

I haven't always been satisfied by his disposal quality or numbers, but he smashed it out of the park on both accounts today as well as standing up on other fronts. Loved his performance.

His ability to lockdown a player and compete very strongly in the air makes him a very dangerous player when he gets all the facets of his game online at once. Potentially a very key cog in the future, and given the scuttlebutt we made him keep his weight down I'm interested in what he can achieve if he is allowed/able to put on some more size and strength. IMO he could end up regularly destroying the playmaking HBFers/wings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back