Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll be interested to see whether he gets more midfield time next year. He has some good forward craft, but doesn’t have the tank of Polec or Dumont to play long stints on the wing. He really offers something different for our midfield. Needs additional weight and needs to keep building that tank.
Love Bailey, hope the strength and tank are coming along too. He's a smart player who can make others around him perform better.

Put on significant size over the prior preseason. If he is able to add the same again I reckon he will be able to play midfield next year. This guy has great scope for development. Does everything really well. Good heigh, great endurance, good skills, tough for his size and smart footballer.

What he will be in three years is anyone’s guess.

Put on significant size over the prior preseason. If he is able to add the same again I reckon he will be able to play midfield next year. This guy has great scope for development. Does everything really well. Good heigh, great endurance, good skills, tough for his size and smart footballer.

What he will be in three years is anyone’s guess.

Yeah agree with all that.

Also think when he does play midfield he’ll be best suited to centre square. Just seems to change direction quite easily and wrong foots opponents.
Get Jy , LDU and Scott teaming up will be a thing of beauty

Yeah agree with all that.

Also think when he does play midfield he’ll be best suited to centre square. Just seems to change direction quite easily and wrong foots opponents.
Get Jy , LDU and Scott teaming up will be a thing of beauty
I see him more as a natural winger, but no reason why he can’t play inside.

Watched those match sim highlights again and * me he looked good. The definition of flying under the radar -- I mean, it's been more than two months since anyone's posted in this thread. He's the type of player that does everything to at least a very solid level with no real weaknesses in his game at all.

Watched those match sim highlights again and fu** me he looked good. The definition of flying under the radar -- I mean, it's been more than two months since anyone's posted in this thread. He's the type of player that does everything to at least a very solid level with no real weaknesses in his game at all.

I would say over the whole pre=season, of everything I've watched, Bailey has been the most consistently impressive.

Watched those match sim highlights again and fu** me he looked good. The definition of flying under the radar -- I mean, it's been more than two months since anyone's posted in this thread. He's the type of player that does everything to at least a very solid level with no real weaknesses in his game at all.
the word you are looking for is vanilla

Funnily enough, it was two months when I bumped this thread in December.

Very versatile and damaging. Does all the little things right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have no idea. Scott has plenty of talent, especially as a line breaking wingman.

You’ve Already got egg on your face after you said he was sh*t as a junior.
never said he was a s**t junior i said he was an average vanilla junior and i still stand by that

ball in hand hes average unless he's going for goal.
but in general against proper opposition he has gibson vibes

Sure, a very similar physical type to Gibbo
Gibbo was more athlete than footballer, hopefully Bailey is the opposite

As for JMac, JMac played some good footy for NMFC, had quite a lot of limitations as you so often pointed out and which ultimately ended his career
i just never understood your JMac focus when virtually EVERY player on our list has fairly major flaws
Cunners, cant run
jz, can’t stand up
atley, can’t decide
etc etc etc

You have no idea. Scott has plenty of talent, especially as a line breaking wingman.

You’ve Already got egg on your face after you said he was sh*t as a junior.

He’s better overhead than 3/4 of the list for starters.

Funnily enough, it was two months when I bumped this thread in December.

Very versatile and damaging. Does all the little things right.

Well put. He's very methodical and committed.

Will be a 200 game player.

A question we will hear a lot in a few years will be "When did Bailey Scott become such a good player?"

He won't be your top tier inside/outside star but he will be a very effective and damaging wingman for a long time.

the word you are looking for is vanilla

You absolute muppet.

How about you celebrate what players can do not what they can’t do.
You’re underselling Bailey by a long shot - have him just under top level of our juniors coming through.

You absolute muppet.

How about you celebrate what players can do not what they can’t do.
You’re underselling Bailey by a long shot - have him just under top level of our juniors coming through.
lol nuff nuffs with differing opinions getting angry about other opinions

you rate players how you want mate ill do the same

i dont rate bailey highly - glad you do

lol nuff nuffs with differing opinions getting angry about other opinions

you rate players how you want mate ill do the same

i dont rate bailey highly - glad you do
I don't understand why you feel the need to come onto a player's thread in pre season and throw s**t at them if you're meh about them. Maybe not s**t, as you haven't demanded his delisting. Luke warm porridge. Out of interest, are there any current players who you've changed your mind on?

I don't understand why you feel the need to come onto a player's thread in pre season and throw sh*t at them if you're meh about them. Maybe not sh*t, as you haven't demanded his delisting. Luke warm porridge. Out of interest, are there any current players who you've changed your mind on?
Not many come to mind

i rate most of our players so if i dont rate someone you'll know and they usually dont change see gibson/macmillan etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back