Starting to push in to the red.

tenor.gif

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
7 - MINUTE - ABS

I feel like we've done this before Astro ;)..

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Yeah but not even arjen would call for someone to be dropped before they've even played a game...surely.
Of course not. He's a kid, therefore should be playing at the earliest possible opportunity. It's only once he's played a bit and become a genuine semi-fraud that he gets dropped.

Pep Fraudiola

Team Captain
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I haven't seen enough 3-minute youtube videos to form a valid opinion on the matter. Once i watch 2 or 3 my word is as good as pykie's (or I'll steal his opinion and make it my own).

So you wanted him dropped for 112 games too? Robert Scott will be thrilled with the comparison.

Wasn't quite as weathered as I am now.

We did have Carey, I wasn't really bothered by Robert Scott. Trent Nichols always felt un-North but not Scotty. He had a crack.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
About time this kid had his own thread - looked the goods on the weekend.
If there was a greater degree of confidence that Blakey would select us, I assume there could be a thread for him too. Like the player threads, and the Kelly and Martin threads, it's always useful to have dedicated player/prospect threads if there's a reasonable likelihood we may pick them up.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
If there was a greater degree of confidence that Blakey would select us, I assume there could be a thread for him too. Like the player threads, and the Kelly and Martin threads, it's always useful to have dedicated player/prospect threads if there's a reasonable likelihood we may pick them up.

Let's make sure we hide this thread come the end of September 2018- don't want anyone to know we're keen

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
It's not so bad, Taryn Thomas was doing lines with him, making sure nothing went wrong.
Must've been celebrating after they successfully robbed that Armaguard van.

Back