Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Bailey hasn’t really worked out as well as we thought he would after R1 last season. I was kinda expecting a Bastinac-style first season. Injuries put a full stop to that idea. Hopefully, in the end, his career will take the opposite trajectory to Ryan’s.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bailey hasn’t really worked out as well as we thought he would after R1 last season. I was kinda expecting a Bastinac-style first season. Injuries put a full stop to that idea. Hopefully, in the end, his career will take the opposite trajectory to Ryan’s.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Give him time.

Bailey's another one who played really well today.

Scott looking positive. Walker potentially a huge value pickup for us.

BTW - Have a heap of time for Campbell. Looks a real team player, constantly see him performing in these matches and pushing his team mates while in a position that we would probably never play him in the AFL again. I have huge respect for squad players who are head down bum up and earning their wage.

BTW - Have a heap of time for Campbell. Looks a real team player, constantly see him performing in these matches and pushing his team mates while in a position that we would probably never play him in the AFL again. I have huge respect for squad players who are head down bum up and earning their wage.

We’re one or two injuries away from him playing. Needs to be as ready as anyone on the list should his chance come... Campbell that is.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I reckon any club that had 44 players with the drive and discipline that Campbell has shown at North would end up champions.

Back