Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
COming along nicely, we are still losing yes, but youngsters gaining experience and gradually stepping up are like the little sparks that will converge into a conflagaration to eventually burn down the oppositions. The little wins here and there will all add up. This match is bailey, next match LDU might do a few nices. Let's take the win and loss out of the mind and just develop. If there is any one year to bottom out, it's this year.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good set shot for goal. Even the snap was timing perfection.
Doesn’t fit in with that type of execution.

He's sharp of skill and mind and makes what should be easy, look easy.

So many of our others make easy appear as easy as solving a Rubik's Cube in 1 minute.

Good set shot for goal. Even the snap was timing perfection.
Doesn’t fit in with that type of execution.

Love his concentration and skill execution with his set shots. Doesn’t mosey back then waltz in haphazardly without care. He instead makes the kick count and in a year where scores are down it’s bloody refreshing to see!

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Sometimes he’s a dead ringer for the old man, the way he moves, then other times he looks a completely different player.
i reckon he will find his feet really quickly. Got a terrific confidence about him. Just play him.
He does move like him at times. Quite a bit taller than his dad.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

He does move like him at times. Quite a bit taller than his dad.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Screenshot_20190326-065716_Instagram.jpg

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a great little footballer.
I love his unadulterated confidence Infront of goal.

"Walk back, hips straight drop ball on foot kick through the two big posts.. easy. I don't know what all the fuss is about "

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Fair composure for a kid with 2 x 6'6" plus/~100kgs blokes bearing down on him.

I'm happy for him to slot in forward pocket/flank until he gets up to permanent midfielder condition.

The forward line is starting to set: Brown, Larkey, Taylor, Scott, Zurhaar & Turner with JZ & TT rotating through there.

Fair composure for a kid with 2 x 6'6" plus/~100kgs blokes bearing down on him.

I'm happy for him to slot in forward pocket/flank until he gets up to permanent midfielder condition.

The forward line is starting to set: Brown, Larkey, Taylor, Scott, Zurhaar & Turner with JZ & TT rotating through there.
Still missing someone with electric pace though. We rarely seem to cause any panic by closing down space far enough.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back