Past #8: Daniel Wells - joins Collingwood as a FA - North get pick #32 as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the 7 minute highlights of the North v * Elim final on afl.com.au. Jeez Wells contributed to a heap of goals. Gun.
He was huge. His 40 metre pass across his body running at full tilt to pinpoint Greenwood in the first quarter was incredible. I'm praying his foot is enjoying a well earned rest right about now and he comes back 100% in January.

Need Wells up and firing for us to be a legitimate contender IMO.

Boomer is a major spark, Wells is our other game changer. We have plenty of workhorses, but we need more zip and we missed Wells badly.

Fingers crossed we can get him right for 2015 and have his best season yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The correct terminology is 'camdel toe'

Ha. Indeed it is.

Why it couldn't be managed better I have no idea. Cut it off for gods sake if it is hurting that much and won't improve!!

In all seriousness must be a reason of course as we have the best medicos, but the who thing just a bit odd to me. Same with Wells foot and Garner's hamstring, seemingly '2 weeks away' that ended up the season or close to it.

Ha. Indeed it is.

Why it couldn't be managed better I have no idea. Cut it off for gods sake if it is hurting that much and won't improve!!

In all seriousness must be a reason of course as we have the best medicos, but the who thing just a bit odd to me. Same with Wells foot and Garner's hamstring, seemingly '2 weeks away' that ended up the season or close to it.
I honestly think he'd have better luck lobbing the toe off and sewing on a donor toe. It'd probably heal quicker. If Michael j fox told me he'd be a multiple AA CHB and play for us for 10 years I would have given him mine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back