Player Watch #8: Jack Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma said exit interviews with Jack & Cotch tomorrow - didn't give much away, but intimated he anticipated a lot of disagreement & really didn't know if they would play on

Watch this space

both can’t go around again, they’ll be both a liability in the team

We already know If the club gets taranto & hopper (or another gun mid) during trade period, Cotchin won’t be best 22 when it ends

Supposedly we’re chasing a key forward but even if we don’t get 1, we’re better off playing Ryan/Miller or playing with Lynch as the only tall

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

....to think we don't get a "thank you game" or at least a heads up in our last game that they were going off to the sunset seems odd.

Those 2 deserve it (especially as both played in the finals, so it wasn't gifted). Obviously in their minds, they were going to keep going.

I see both playing a role next year.

BTW, the only team I think J8 would go to other than Richmond is if Tassy started a team....
Three more one-year contracts then we get first-round compo when the Maps take him as their inaugural captain (will only be 37).

Bonus is we keep Sam Banks.

It's time to go, media career ready and waiting....

And whether we have one or not, the only way we get a new KPF to stand up, is without JR there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the # 1 reason Jack should play on is to keep his nose in front of porkins in the all time goal category

Hahah that’s the exact same reason I want him to go on. Does anybody want him to overtake Richo on 800 goals or nah? Needs 45 to equal. Probably too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

jack might do a mark taylor, banana one thru from thirty to equal richos record and immediately sub himself off

and announce his retirement live on air to kath loughlin directly after the siren.
ARC would overturn it before the bounce just seconds after he was subbed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back