Past Matthew Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Another sunken thread.

How much better do we play with Kreuzer in the side? There was a lot of debate about his efficiency and tapwork vs Phillips a couple of years ago. I think we can see the intangibles that Kreuzer brings to this side. We stand taller with him in the side.
Parts of the game today where he chased smaller and faster opponents and corralled then. Followed up tap work with possession or blocks to enable team mates to take the pill.

Parts of the game today where he chased smaller and faster opponents and corralled then. Followed up tap work with possession or blocks to enable team mates to take the pill.

His pressure for a guy his size is immense. Genuine 4th midfielder.

We would have been slaughtered today without Matt’s influence. On raw figures it looks like he was thrashed but influence cannot always be measured by stats.

Only one thing Matt. Next time you get the chance to crush Sidebottom in a tackle do it. I’m a great admirer of Steele but he clearly disrespected you today. As for Steele, STFU ya twerp!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but Grundy was close to BOG today !!
This is no shame though. Grundy is something else and has/will embarrass many rucks.

Imagine if we had Phillips or Lobbe out there yesterday.... might have lost by 60+.

Wait till he strings 5-6 games together and gets his match fitness right up to his peak.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grundy gave him a touchup but it's good to have Kreuze out their, his followup work really sets the tone for the rest of the side.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is that you Steele?

Matty reduced Grundy’s effectiveness. Without him it would have been a bloodbath. All on the back of a not ideal season due to knee op. Yes Grundy played well but Krooz had him worried all day.

We would have been slaughtered today without Matt’s influence. On raw figures it looks like he was thrashed but influence cannot always be measured by stats.

Only one thing Matt. Next time you get the chance to crush Sidebottom in a tackle do it. I’m a great admirer of Steele but he clearly disrespected you today. As for Steele, STFU ya twerp!

Agree he was magnificent yesterday- what he would have or could have been with some continuous football under his belt.

I'll be interested how Russell manages the big fella, as stated by many he makes the side walk a bit taller when he's up and about. His body has a limit to how much he can recover from week after week though.

Agree he was magnificent yesterday- what he would have or could have been with some continuous football under his belt.
wow wee - it's like it's physically impossible for you to say something positive without shitting on the doormat on the way out........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back