Past Matthew Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame his body is still letting him down because when he's out there he looks bloody fit. He was always pretty wiry but he's finally a big lump of a lad (without being overweight) and kept his pace, skills and agility.

I really hope Russell can get him right and he can be around for a few more years. Rucks tend to play a bit longer don't they?

Yes. Assuming fitness, which is problematic, Kreuzer is absolutely pivotal. I love the tractor.

wow wee - it's like it's physically impossible for you to say something positive without shitting on the doormat on the way out........

The next three posters have pretty much said the same thing I said about Matt Kreuzer, it’s the unfortunate truth of his career.

Yes and he has been for years. It's not new that we tend to be in the game/win when he's in the team, yet look considerably more toothless without him. His impact is quite remarkable, considering he doesn't put up gawdy stats. Ruckman do tend to play longer on the backend of there career so if he can stay healthy (lol) he could play 5 more years.

Was it Gawn who said last yr/2 yrs ago that Kreuz is the best ruckman he's played against?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great servant of the club.

Getting older, with a few niggles; one-year contracts the right thing for him and the club.

Will be great to see him finish a one-club player.

Hopefully we can deliver him some success before he retires.

A great servant of the club.

Getting older, with a few niggles; one-year contracts the right thing for him and the club.

Will be great to see him finish a one-club player.

Hopefully we can deliver him some success before he retires.

1 year deals surely favors the club not K

He's a great Carlton man and has always done what's best for the club

Impossible not to love him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back