Other Teams
Everton
Feb 9, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
This is fantastic news. We would be in a bit of strife next year if he left. Anticipate Lobbe and Phillips being gone. Also anticipate another 20 something ruck being traded in (Cameron?)

We are a much better team when Kreuz is playing, and his second and third efforts are joys to behold.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
I sometimes wonder if we had of kept Jacobs and not gone after 206 and Hammer that Kreuze would’ve been less injured and played more...

Makes zero sense writing it out but I know what I mean in this chasm/dark hole that is my mind.

Not sure why I wonder that, not sure why I wonder some things, but this is certainly one thing I wonder......

Wonderful

GenYBlue

Seeking #17
May 31, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I sometimes wonder if we had of kept Jacobs and not gone after 206 and Hammer that Kreuze would’ve been less injured and played more...

Makes zero sense writing it out but I know what I mean in this chasm/dark hole that is my mind.

Not sure why I wonder that, not sure why I wonder some things, but this is certainly one thing I wonder......

Wonderful
It would have been very amazing to see the two of them playing together at their respective peaks.

Enjoy your retirement, you have earned it. Jabba Jnr still has the hat you signed for him in his room.

Sorry injuries have taken their toll, we loved watching you play.

Back