Past #8: Nathan Hrovat - won't be offered a new contract - thanks Rat

Remove this Banner Ad

Bin.

Slow. Zero physicality. Yes his disposal is tidy but it's a luxary we can't afford at the moment. We carry a lot of low disposal getters that don't trouble the score board all that often. Having a midget that is slower than Cunnington, can't mark, doesn't kick goals, low on the pressure end, and doesn't have the biggest tank = disaster.

He is the personification of a player you use if you want to finish mid table. I'd rather play Wright back and push JMac to half forward than play Hrovat.

Not an AFL standard footballer.

So weak in the contest. Why is a player who is clearly going to be delisted at season's end getting a game ahead of the likes of LDU or Taylor?

Should have been paid out last year. Unbelieveable that he got to continue his career at the expense of Hibberd or Mountford.

Was just ineffective tonight. I'm sure there will be those who defend him but in my eyes was the worst player on for both teams. I just can't see this selection.

Amazing. How the * can you focus on this crap already after that disgrace tonight?

I'm convinced some people hate certain players more then they like the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing. How the fu** can you focus on this crap already after that disgrace tonight?

I'm convinced some people hate certain players more then they like the club.
I'm waiting to see what his game time was tonight. It must have been something like 5% TOG for the amount of impact he had.

Him being non existent is one of the reasons we lost.

He is s**t, how hard is that to comprehend.

I just don't know how you can focus on this s**t straight after that outrageous match.

You and a few others are certifiably obsessed with hatred. You're seriously not well.

Next you will be telling me that Hitler was a great bloke.

I think you secretly get a kick out of defending the indefensible.

You're not primarily a North supporter mate. You are first and foremost, a Nathan Hrovat hater. This doesn't have anything to do with him playing badly either, it's the fact you make THIS the focus of your attention after our team was certifiably RAPED tonight.

There's something very, VERY wrong with you.

11 disposals, one tackle and 0 goals

I agree he wasn’t the reason we lost but fu** me he offers us SFA week in week out. Can’t even remember the last time he played well hahaha

Was pretty much a non contributor tonight, but if this is seriously the prime focus of your anger tonight, then you need to visit a shrink also.

Absolutely not mate, there is a lot about tonight’s game that made my blood boil lol

But the facts don’t lie, we need to replace him

It's not looking good for him, but pardon me if there's a few other things on my mind at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back