Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it fair to say i told you so? Word of the wise, don't buy into anything the media says until it's confirmed or not. I warned you about overreacting before anything even has happened
15109371_842739299162616_4516640718523638493_n.jpg

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-11-24/mahoney-calls-for-calm-on-health-of-h
To be fair, often you can believe the "official line" from the club about as much as the media.

Problem is, with these things as soon as a disagreement occurs, the next line is always something to do with the legal system...... usually using it to get what you want.

Think its safe to say he won't be playing again any time soon.

To be fair, often you can believe the "official line" from the club about as much as the media.
True, but still nothing has happened yet so i prefer not to loose my s**t and overreact

True, but still nothing has happened yet so i prefer not to loose my s**t and overreact
I couldn't help myself so apologies but you know it's 'lose' yeah?
Have you been snooping on the Collingwood board or something?

Who was running with lumumba paint job photo where he had a gun smoking weed
Mays well do one up of the cracky now
This one?
IMG_8824.JPG

Is it fair to say i told you so? Word of the wise, don't buy into anything the media says until it's confirmed or not. I warned you about overreacting before anything even has happened
15109371_842739299162616_4516640718523638493_n.jpg

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-11-24/mahoney-calls-for-calm-on-health-of-h

The club are hosing it down publicly, which is very good of them.

But the inside word is that Heritier is behaving very poorly and is trying to negotiate a payout for this year and next, because he knows he won't get enough games to activate his fourth year. He's on over $350k a season so it's a fair bit of money for him personally.

Anyway I believe the club is likely to pay him a portion of this season to make it go away.

He's a strange man, Herritier. A real indictment that he's now left 2 clubs under adversarial circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H clearly has mental health issues. Last year he was just the loosest of cannons. Looser than cannon82.
Dr Tiger diagnoses bipolar disorder. Made his club interviews compelling viewing though.
My favourite quote remains his response to how difficult he'd found not playing for six weeks - 'It's been absolutely fantastic!'

Interesting that Bernie has come out and stood up for the club - can't help but think that H lost the support of the playing group some time ago.
To be fair though as I understand it he has a regular spot on Nova(?). If you're asked about it (and you would be) you'd have to give some sort of answer

H clearly has mental health issues. Last year he was just the loosest of cannons. Looser than cannon82.
Dr Tiger diagnoses bipolar disorder. Made his club interviews compelling viewing though.
My favourite quote remains his response to how difficult he'd found not playing for six weeks - 'It's been absolutely fantastic!'

I'm a relaxed pistol.

I hope I get some acknowledgement for encouraging your helpful actions!
Was that part of the ridiculous H deserves a spot ahead of Hunt discussions?
If so, very well played.
I didn't think anyone would be so simple to actually believe that stuff.

Was that part of the ridiculous H deserves a spot ahead of Hunt discussions?
If so, very well played.
I didn't think anyone would be so simple to actually believe that stuff.

No mate.

In an earlier thread I pointed out that every Melbourne player that I've chosen as my favourite has either had their career prematurely finished by serious injury, been quickly traded by the club or just ended up sucking badly. Players such as Stephen Tingay, Allen Jakovich, Glenn Lovett, Sean Charles, Stephen O'Dwyer, Sean Charles (I really like him), the real Prince, Rod Keogh, Martin Pike, Darren Cuthbertson, Jack Trengove, Jeff farmer and Paul Prymke (nah, i'm just trolling with the last one).

It was quickly decided that not only am I the angel of the abyss, but I am also the kiss of death.

So, Klyntonius had the brilliant suggestion that I should adopt the holy one as my current fav to speed up his departure from the club, so I did, hence my new avatar. And now it looks like it's working.

It's a kind of magic (needed to get a Queen reference in there somehow)

No mate.

In an earlier thread I pointed out that every Melbourne player that I've chosen as my favourite has either had their career prematurely finished by serious injury, been quickly traded by the club or just ended up sucking badly. Players such as Stephen Tingay, Allen Jakovich, Glenn Lovett, Sean Charles, Stephen O'Dwyer, Sean Charles (I really like him), the real Prince, Rod Keogh, Martin Pike, Darren Cuthbertson, Jack Trengove, Jeff farmer and Paul Prymke (nah, i'm just trolling with the last one).

It was quickly decided that not only am I the angel of the abyss, but I am also the kiss of death.

So, Klyntonius had the brilliant suggestion that I should adopt the holy one as my current fav to speed up his departure from the club, so I did, hence my new avatar. And now it looks like it's working.

It's a kind of magic (needed to get a Queen reference in there somehow)
I played footy with Sean Charles for a season. Best player I ever saw by a fair way. His tackling was incredible too, I'd never noticed it at AFL level. He would have been a superstar in the AFL if not for off field family stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back