Crowman32

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
ADELAIDE
For those who are interested i have uploaded a few of port sanfl games from the 1980s and 90s. Im hoping other people might have a collection of old sanfl games from the 80s and 90s and might start uploading more games on you tube. I know sanfl football video archive did for a while but that stopped years ago and unfortunately they said they would upload all their footage when they finished but they never did.

If any one has any old sanfl games from the 80s or 90s please upload them to youtube or PM me and i will upload them for you so everyone can see them

2nd qtr, 1986 1st Semi-Final, damn.

To this day I've never been more shellshocked by a quarter of football.
My 11yo ass legit thought we had it won at quarter-time.
Kicked nine goals, led by 36pts at the first break.
So pissed off after the final siren, lol.
Reckon I still have PTSD...

And to really rub it in, Woodville kicked 2.10 in the last quarter of the Prelim against Glenelg to throw away the most unlikely premiership of all-time coz, given the form they were in, they were a BIG chance against North in the grand final....

For those who are interested i have uploaded a few of port sanfl games from the 1980s and 90s. Im hoping other people might have a collection of old sanfl games from the 80s and 90s and might start uploading more games on you tube. I know sanfl football video archive did for a while but that stopped years ago and unfortunately they said they would upload all their footage when they finished but they never did.

If any one has any old sanfl games from the 80s or 90s please upload them to youtube or PM me and i will upload them for you so everyone can see them

Thanks, but you can delete the 2 games !

I've uploaded a couple more port games on you tube if any one is interested. If anyone has any other port games they would like to share with others it would be great if you could upload them to you tube. It would great to see more port games from the 80s and 90s on you tube.

@ 1:22:30 The commentators on the McCormack hit on Delaney "Fair...no doubt about that"..."a good hip and shoulder" FMD :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back