Toast 83 tackles!

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally we tackled our guts out and it reaped a huge reward yesterday. Our tackling pressure got Port making mistakes and coughing the ball up, it was a huge factor in our win and I hope we can keep this sustained pressure up against all teams this year. It will go a long way to winning us games.

We had 51 tackles to half time, I can't remember the last time we would have laid 50 tackles in a half.

Job well done boys.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yep. Great stat. Great effort.

Adams with 9 tackles! His attack on the ball was wonderful yesterday. Imagine when he is 100% match fit.

Last edited:
Round 1 vs Round 3.

Daylight.

Once the most prolific tackler is back in, our numbers will be through the roof.

Interesting how many of our best tacklers are missing - JZ, Spitta, and Harper, Garner, Tarrant, and Maj go alright on the tackling front.

Lindsay+Thomas+Ben+Cunnington+AFL+Rd+3+North+o5exZ_non34x.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was brilliant. They were not just tackling, but doing it so ferociously the ball was constantly being knocked free.
thats the difference to previous years they not only stick the tackle they nail em the past two week while not pretty have been epic for the hard stuff

Adams with 9 tackles! His attack on the ball was wonderful yesterday. Imagine when he is 100% match fit.

He was frickin' awesome. Was in everything. Not a bad birthday present.

I need to revisit Dwayne Russell's commentary of this stat.

I think it went: "That's a world record. For a Brad Scott coached team. In dry conditions".

WTF?
WTF sums up Derwayne perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back