Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

Found a link to the video below here.

I make no claims to the veracity of either. I just found some of the content interesting.

Link to her book.

Yeah...she is hardly credible I'm afraid...

She is mentally unwell. Not my opinion, rather the opinion of clinical psychologists and the US judicial system.

In short - she is batsh8t crazy. Claims to have phycic powers...the whole nine yards.

Some exerpts from wikipedia and metabunk for your perusal

"In 2005, Lindauer was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[28] In 2006, she was released after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial.[29][28] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. "

Some more info on her if you're interested.

"Dr. Kleinman has created artificial controversy over my psychic abilities. I have always
acknowledged my keen interest in psychic phenomena since childhood. I deny that it's a
hoax. Similarly I deny that such a gift warrants comparisons to hallucinations, either
auditory or visual. My papers were written for a Middle Eastern audience, which has a
much greater interest in this sort of thing. I believe that Dr. Ratner's description of my
psychic gift as "eccentric" is more appropriate. In 7 months at Carswell FMC, and two
years of court-ordered psych meetings in Maryland, nobody has ever observed me to
suffer auditory or visual hallucinations. Yet my psychic gift has not abated in this period.

For clarification, the following comes from the June 8, 2007 transcript.

K: You wrote in your chronology that you have obeyed a voice for 37 years.

SL= No. It's like a spiritual voice. It's not a voice. It's not like I hear a voice. In fact, I
don't know that I even wrote it as a "voice." I have a psychic gift.

Later in the transcript:

I do have a telepathy energy type of thing.

Later in the transcript:

SL = Psychiatry hates psychic phenomena. It wants to pretend that psychic phenomena
couldn't possibly happen. It's full of s**t. I despise you for it. I would never respect what
a head*** has to say about psychic phenomena.

K= You say that you don't literally hear voices. But you feel it?

SL = Psychic phenomena is something that if you're a head*** you don't get. I'm not
interested. I don’t' have to justify it.

K= You don't literally hear a voice though.

SL = No. No. It's psychic phenomena. It's an awareness. It's a knowledge that comes to
you. It's like an idea that comes to you.

K= Where does the knowledge come from?

SL = Who knows. You're a head***. I'm not even going to go there. I think psychology is
dangerous. I think people have described psychic phenomena. We have proved there is
psychic phenomena. And people like you want to hurt other people because you want to
pretend it's a hallucination, because you're self important. You hate human potential.
You can't stand that people have human potential. And you just want to **** with it.

Later in the transcript:

SL = Anyway I have psychic ability. And that is something that is documented, that
psychiatry hates psychic abilities. It doesn't change the fact that there are people who
have them. There are people who consider it a gift. They celebrate it. They are interested
in it. And people like me cultivate this talent because we think that it's special. It's not
something like a hallucination or hearing voices. I wouldn't even know what hearing
voices is. I wouldn't even know what that means"

To be honest - I’ve never understood a single one of your posts. I’m sure there is some merit in them but I can’t follow the logic - it’s all kind of white noise. So you will understand that it’s difficult to respond to you.

This is an odd response. Which one would you like me to clarify for you?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thats understandable. You believe the buildings were prepped for controlled demolition.
I am not stuck to it but if you take that as the cause of the 3 buildings collapsing there is no mystery concerning the physical evidence and all the other mysteries and contentions become perfectly explainable and logical. In short, we don't need a myriad of freak events to explain it - it all fits into place neatly.
I'm happy to consider alternatives - but that has to be the base line explanation because it simply doesn't require freak events.

So is her claim that it was Bin laden hijackers and planes flying into buildings ; but the USA let it happen ? Sorry could not watch all of it.
You can't say the USA let it happen - unless it was official policy. It is possible that key people were in positions to turn a blind eye and allow it to happen. It's not like the USA doesn't have enemies. All they may have needed is a little encouragement.

Yeah...she is hardly credible I'm afraid...

She is mentally unwell. Not my opinion, rather the opinion of clinical psychologists and the US judicial system.

In short - she is batsh8t crazy. Claims to have phycic powers...the whole nine yards.

Some exerpts from wikipedia and metabunk for your perusal

"In 2005, Lindauer was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[28] In 2006, she was released after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial.[29][28] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. "

Some more info on her if you're interested.

"Dr. Kleinman has created artificial controversy over my psychic abilities. I have always
acknowledged my keen interest in psychic phenomena since childhood. I deny that it's a
hoax. Similarly I deny that such a gift warrants comparisons to hallucinations, either
auditory or visual. My papers were written for a Middle Eastern audience, which has a
much greater interest in this sort of thing. I believe that Dr. Ratner's description of my
psychic gift as "eccentric" is more appropriate. In 7 months at Carswell FMC, and two
years of court-ordered psych meetings in Maryland, nobody has ever observed me to
suffer auditory or visual hallucinations. Yet my psychic gift has not abated in this period.

For clarification, the following comes from the June 8, 2007 transcript.

K: You wrote in your chronology that you have obeyed a voice for 37 years.

SL= No. It's like a spiritual voice. It's not a voice. It's not like I hear a voice. In fact, I
don't know that I even wrote it as a "voice." I have a psychic gift.

Later in the transcript:

I do have a telepathy energy type of thing.

Later in the transcript:

SL = Psychiatry hates psychic phenomena. It wants to pretend that psychic phenomena
couldn't possibly happen. It's full of s**t. I despise you for it. I would never respect what
a head*** has to say about psychic phenomena.

K= You say that you don't literally hear voices. But you feel it?

SL = Psychic phenomena is something that if you're a head*** you don't get. I'm not
interested. I don’t' have to justify it.

K= You don't literally hear a voice though.

SL = No. No. It's psychic phenomena. It's an awareness. It's a knowledge that comes to
you. It's like an idea that comes to you.

K= Where does the knowledge come from?

SL = Who knows. You're a head***. I'm not even going to go there. I think psychology is
dangerous. I think people have described psychic phenomena. We have proved there is
psychic phenomena. And people like you want to hurt other people because you want to
pretend it's a hallucination, because you're self important. You hate human potential.
You can't stand that people have human potential. And you just want to **** with it.

Later in the transcript:

SL = Anyway I have psychic ability. And that is something that is documented, that
psychiatry hates psychic abilities. It doesn't change the fact that there are people who
have them. There are people who consider it a gift. They celebrate it. They are interested
in it. And people like me cultivate this talent because we think that it's special. It's not
something like a hallucination or hearing voices. I wouldn't even know what hearing
voices is. I wouldn't even know what that means"

Wikipedia isn't always a great source I'm afraid. She appears to address all of what you wrote in the video. Ask yourself this - why did they fight for years to medically lobotomise her and erase her memory? Why did they hold her without trial for years under the Patriot Act? She says it's partly because her evidence removed their claims to plausible deniability. That's her answer. What's yours?

Last edited:
You can't say the USA let it happen - unless it was official policy. It is possible that key people were in positions to turn a blind eye and allow it to happen. It's not like the USA doesn't have enemies. All they may have needed is a little encouragement.

The planes that hit the twin-towers were drone controlled military mock-up ones, designed to look like 747's....They left Stewarts military air force base, some 50km's north of New York, once the C.I.A peopled planes out of Boston airport touched down there...That's the exact location where the 2 planes first disappeared, then re-appeared on radar, prior to striking the Towers.

It aint rocket-science.

I am not stuck to it but if you take that as the cause of the 3 buildings collapsing there is no mystery concerning the physical evidence and all the other mysteries and contentions become perfectly explainable and logical. In short, we don't need a myriad of freak events to explain it - it all fits into place neatly.
I'm happy to consider alternatives - but that has to be the base line explanation because it simply doesn't require freak events.
And just how were the truckloads of explosives moved in and placed?
Dont say thermite. Not only is it not plausible to also plant the charges without being noticed, there was ZERO evidence of it being used. Thermite would leave plenty of evidence.

The planes that hit the twin-towers were drone controlled military mock-up ones, designed to look like 747's....They left Stewarts military air force base, some 50km's north of New York, once the C.I.A peopled planes out of Boston airport touched down there...That's the exact location where the 2 planes first disappeared, then re-appeared on radar, prior to striking the Towers.

It aint rocket-science.
lol. They just killed the passengers right? Think about the logistics of what your proposing. I know, I know, all those evil government agencies and secret Illuminati/Israeli/big bankers s**t etc.

lol. They just killed the passengers right? Think about the logistics of what your proposing. I know, I know, all those evil government agencies and secret Illuminati/Israeli/big bankers s**t etc.

Do you even read things thoroughly before going off, all half-cocked?

I said the planes had C.I.A agents ON board....One only had 8 passengers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

conspiracy theorists.
long may they validate their personal frustrations.
public self-flaggelation is not always a tonic for a self-repressed soul angst.

Do some research before suggesting which side of the argument requires therapy.....You're currently coming down on the side of the fools.

Do you even read things thoroughly before going off, all half-cocked?

I said the planes had C.I.A agents ON board....One only had 8 passengers.
Hows that search for thermite evidence going?
You know, where you claimed there was proof thermite was used. Here's a tip, if you saw it on a you tube video, that doesnt make it true.

So no civilians on board the planes. And the families are just crisis actors right?

The planes were a part of the NORAD military war games going on that morning, which served as cover for the 9/11 plans….The exact same scenario of 2 mock-up military planes hitting into the twin towers informed part of those war game scenarios that morning…..Just as the British underground bombs occurred in what was supposed to be a trial-run for such an occurrence.

research?
Ha.
what is the validity of yours or any other on such a topic?
its pure speculation. proof based on spurious truths.
Show me a truth.

There's 48 pages here for you to peruse.....Do some reading before jumping in with empty sophistry.

The planes were a part of the NORAD military war games going on that morning, which served as cover for the 9/11 plans….The exact same scenario of 2 mock-up military planes hitting into the twin towers informed part of those war game scenarios that morning…..Just as the British underground bombs occurred in what was supposed to be a trial-run for such an occurrence.
Wrong.
Its has been covered in this thread previously.
You believe the whole ten yards dont you. Do you ever think about whats been told to you in the you tube vids and consider whether its actually plausible?

Really? That is your riposte?
quiet tip. Invest in caring.
otherwise you sound like a grandstanding fool interested only in one upmanship and forgetting the root issue.

Empty criticism from an ignoramus on the issue.....Substance utterly lacking.

Truth does not perform for anyone.....Now go find some.

There's 48 pages here for you to peruse.....Do some reading before jumping in with empty sophistry.
Dude! The 911 thread on the conspiracy board is up to part 3. Thats a s**t load more than 48 pages. So some idiot starts another thread and your going to claim 48 pages? The delusional fools have been going for almost 20 years and come up with zero evidence that will withstand any scrutiny. 20 ******* years for zilch!

Empty criticism from an ignoramus on the issue.....Substance utterly lacking.

Truth does not perform for anyone.....Now go find some.
Another quiet tip.
your pseudo intellectual profferings impress nobody except yourself.
you dont have a passion or even a slight discretion towards argument or enlightening folk as to your insight.
you just want to be right. in front of a crowd.
time to pop those angsty pimples fella.

Wrong.
Its has been covered in this thread previously.
You believe the whole ten yards dont you. Do you ever think about whats been told to you in the you tube vids and consider whether its actually plausible?

The NORAD war-games on that morning are documented fact.....You can look them up on-line for yourself.

Just saying 'wrong' contrary to the facts, proves & means nothing.

You have no counter-argument here.

Another quiet tip.
your pseudo intellectual profferings impress nobody except yourself.
you dont have a passion or even a slight discretion towards argument or enlightening folk as to your insight.
you just want to be right. in front of a crowd.
time to pop those angsty pimples fella.

No one requires tips from a dupe.....Now, if you have nothing of substance to offer with regards the subject at hand -which you clearly don't - then kindly bugger off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back