Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'll respond to the bolded bit, as I believe it also addresses the nonsense you have typed around it.

The fact that contending theories contradict themselves is an issue because it means that NONE of them explain the complete event. If you believe one of them, then by DEFINITION another one you also said was true CANNOT BE TRUE, because they completely contradict each-other.

As an example would be saying that thermite brought the towers down quietly AND people heard bombs going off, so therefore bombs AND Judy Woods is correct with her lasers from space theory.

They cant all be right, but people here agree with all three of them, just so long as it is NOT the official story.

This happens over and over and over.
Naturally! Your point is moot.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not a great look for my credibility that I'm making you live up to your original (disingenuous) statement of 'no rush' by making you wait? I would argue the opposite.
Dear oh dear...you're not understanding the analogy at all are you...
I hope for your sake this isn't the case. Walking around with fish bait hanging out of your mouth will give you a nasty case of halitosis I suspect. If you meant 'bated' breath then, :thumbsu:.
Goode catche oon yeti nutha spellig rera.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why was the term "pull it" at this point clearly about what you claim, when earlier in the VERY SAME documentary the term was used to refer to bringing down WTC6? A building which was literally pulled down with cables.

".... we're getting ready to pull building six."
You do understand the difference between what you're alleging Silverstein meant by "pull it" and what happened with Building six, dont you??

Or do you think it is exactly the same??

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Dear oh dear...you're not understanding the analogy at all are you...

Goode catche oon yeti nutha spellig rera.

FMD I've really broken you now haven't I?

Of course I understood your busted analogy. This time, the time before and the time before that. Do you finally understand that whatever you say and despite me being laid up in bed sick with little else to do, you're still going to wait until next month?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
FMD I've really broken you now haven't I?

Of course I understood your busted analogy. This time, the time before and the time before that. Do you finally understand that whatever you say and despite me being laid up in bed sick with little else to do, you're still going to wait until next month?
Sure do!

I'm not begging and pleading with you here. I'm just highlighting your intellectual bankruptcy here. You're too busy apparently to show me the evidence you saw that convinced you, but not too busy to change the subject to some alleged CIA whistle-blower, then seamlessly pivot to Silverstein and "pull it".

I think i know why youre stalling so much and changing the subject from the original topic......

you've got nothing.

Its why you're intent on focusing on this petty argument instead of evidence. Its why you change the subject. Its why youre so frustrated at the scrutiny I put you under, and its why you dodge all of my clarifying points, only to focus on largely irrelevant points to the topic at hand. Its why you focus on spelling errors.

Youve got nothing.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Sure do!

I'm not begging and pleading with you here. I'm just highlighting your intellectual bankruptcy here. You're too busy apparently to show me the evidence you saw that convinced you, but not too busy to change the subject to some alleged CIA whistle-blower, then seamlessly pivot to Silverstein and "pull it".

I think i know why youre stalling so much and changing the subject from the original topic......

you've got nothing.

Its why you're intent on focusing on this petty argument instead of evidence. Its why you change the subject. Its why youre so frustrated at the scrutiny I put you under, and its why you dodge all of my clarifying points, only to focus on largely irrelevant points to the topic at hand. Its why you focus on spelling errors.

Youve got nothing.

We'll see next month.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
It’s been 20 years nearly since 9/11. I don’t anticipate you will find anything compelling in the next five days...

The first order of business will be outlining your twistings and misrepresentations. Had you not disingenuously said 'No rush!' you wouldn't have had to wait at all.

Last edited:

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
The first order of business will be outlining your twistings and misrepresentations. Had you not disingenuously said 'No rush!' you wouldn't have had to wait at all.

That’s number one to you??

Not embarrassing me by showing how the conspiracy is true??

You’d rather play the man not the ball??

Ok fine. Your call.

When you do (finally) get to proving the melted steel nonsense, one word of advice if I may:

When you stumble across something you think supports your claim, ESPECIALLY if it’s something remarkable or sensational, stop, and ask yourself this question:

“Is that true?”.

Put your critical thought cap on, and stress test the claim. Check to see if there is a logical explanation out there. Check to see if there is a contradictory position.

If there are, then ask yourself what seems more likely.

If then, after all that, it passes the sniff test to you, then by all means present it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ll give you an example of what I mean from something you recently posted Crankitup

When I made the statement that silverstein was talking about evacuating firemen from danger, you responded with the claim (and I’m paraphrasing here):

“Nuh-uh! FEMA says there weren’t any firemen putting fires out in wtc7!”.

When you found that out, you could have (should have?) asked yourself the question:

“Could there be any other reason other than fighting fires that firemen would have been around WTC7 and thus potentially in danger from it collapsing?”.

Turns out, there were lots of reasons firemen would have been there.

If you had’ve done that, Crankitup, you might have arrived at a different conclusion to your stated one that it’s highly unlikely that Silverstein was talking to the fire commander about getting his men out of harms way....

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’ll give you an example of what I mean from something you recently posted Crankitup

When I made the statement that silverstein was talking about evacuating firemen from danger, you responded with the claim (and I’m paraphrasing here):

“Nuh-uh! FEMA says there weren’t any firemen putting fires out in wtc7!”.

When you found that out, you could have (should have?) asked yourself the question:

“Could there be any other reason other than fighting fires that firemen would have been around WTC7 and thus potentially in danger from it collapsing?”.

Turns out, there were lots of reasons firemen would have been there.

If you had’ve done that, Crankitup, you might have arrived at a different conclusion to your stated one that it’s highly unlikely that Silverstein was talking to the fire commander about getting his men out of harms way....

Trading in mendacity gets easier with practice but there are two inevitable consequences

Firstly after a while it will get more and more difficult for you to discern the difference between what is and what isn’t

and inevitably anyone who can will refuse to play with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Trading in mendacity gets easier with practice but there are two inevitable consequences

Firstly after a while it will get more and more difficult for you to discern the difference between what is and what isn’t

and inevitably anyone who can will refuse to play with you.

As always yebiga I invite you show me where i have been untruthful.

You never do....

I contend that whenever the few here who shall we say...are enthusiasts of head-wear made from materials commonly found in the kitchen...whenever they are cornered into actually critically analysing their position, and BACKING it up with evidence...they suddenly go quiet.

Like it is now...

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As always yebiga I invite you show me where i have been untruthful.

You never do....

I contend that whenever the few here who shall we say...are enthusiasts of head-wear made from materials commonly found in the kitchen...whenever they are cornered into actually critically analysing their position, and BACKING it up with evidence...they suddenly go quiet.

Like it is now...
As per my previous post
You are now experiencing the inevitable consequences of being known as a mendacious xxxx

Last edited:

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
As per my previous post
You are now experiencing the inevitable consequences of being known as a mendacious xxxx
If you say so!

Evidence....evidence of your position will shut me up.

That seems to be in very short supply sadly...

Promises of it, sure. Threats of exposure...plenty of it....accusations aplenty....

No evidence though...

I wonder why??

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you say so!

Evidence....evidence of your position will shut me up.

That seems to be in very short supply sadly...

Promises of it, sure. Threats of exposure...plenty of it....accusations aplenty....

No evidence though...

I wonder why??
If you indeed did really want evidence there is more than enough from numerous sources. Get on AE/911 and go for your life. There are endless discussions and well qualified people challenging the official story.

That however is not your agenda at all. You have your fingers in your ears and the your eyes closed whilst yelling nothing to see here

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dude! The 911 thread on the conspiracy board is up to part 3. Thats a s**t load more than 48 pages. So some idiot starts another thread and your going to claim 48 pages? The delusional fools have been going for almost 20 years and come up with zero evidence that will withstand any scrutiny. 20 ******* years for zilch!
ae911

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Let me ask you this.

What’s MORE LIKELY to you?

Was Silverstein saying,

“We’ve had such terrible loss of life that it would be wise to blow up my building,”

or was he saying,

“We’ve had such terrible loss of life that it would be wise to withdraw firefighters to prevent further loss of life”?

Given he was talking to a FIRE chief commander mind you...

What’s more likely to be the truth here in your eyes?

It's not an either/or option
Rather, the fire had to be stopped for fear it might spread. Demolishing saves the fire fighters and the possibility of it spreading

You know the most damning aspect of this whole 9/11 event? That questioning a freak unprecedented event that appears to breach the laws of physics was from day 1, met with abuse, outrage, condemnation and any discussion of it was quarantined with paranormal absurdities.
Could you summarise the parts of the WTC event (preferably in order) so I can get a clear picture of your view of events.

For example my very simple version would be:
Plane hits building
People start jumping to death
Plane hits building
Lots of smoke and flames
Building collapses
Panic
Building collapses
Dust plume covers Manhattan
Later tons of rubble

Now I'm pretty sure of all those events but happy to be corrected on any of them, including the order, if you can show where I've gone wrong. If you'd like to provide more detail that would be great. I can then look at the parts that are important to you and understand your view better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back