Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

He’ll just say

“We’ve been over this “
I'll only say that when you parrot something as "new 100% proof!!!11!!" when in fact its something that has been exposed as ridiculous multiple times over, and in many cases with yourself...mere posts earlier.

I like the point at the end the best....Building 7 also housed the SEC Commission that investigates Wall Street scandals......Oh Yes.

Not many people are aware that thousands of names of the upper establishment were to be published that morning over the biggest SEC scandal in history.

It subsequently never saw the light of day, or was ever investigated again thereafter.....The criminal elite run the U.S.....It's that simple.

I like the point at the end the best....Building 7 also housed the SEC Commission that investigates Wall Street scandals......Oh Yes.

Not many people are aware that thousands of names of the upper establishment were to be published that morning over the biggest SEC scandal in history.

It subsequently never saw the light of day, or was ever investigated again thereafter.....The criminal elite run the U.S.....It's that simple.

The video is compelling ... the thought process by an expert was interesting. It wasnt wether it was or was not a controlled demolition but rather how could they set it up in such a short time? If it wasn’t already wired of course.
Any explosive experts would agree it was a controlled demolition

And what was the name of that scandal again? The biggest in history?

The video is compelling ... the thought process by an expert was interesting. It wasn't whether it was or was not a controlled demolition but rather how could they set it up in such a short time? If it wasn’t already wired of course. Any explosive experts would agree it was a controlled demolition

It was clearly pre-wired…..Just as the twin Towers were…..That job would have taken weeks to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where are we up to this on this ? Who do we think wired the buildings. Can we now disregard the Jews or are they still involved?

MOSSAD wired the Twin Towers …..That much we know....Given all the arrests on the day.

So it's a fair assumption to imagine they did the wiring job for Building 7 also.

As with all collaborative ventures, there were many agents involved....Sadly it didn't involve any Arabs.

MOSSAD wired the Twin Towers …..That much we know....Given all the arrests on the day.

So it's a fair assumption to imagine they did the wiring job for Building 7 also.

As with all collaborative ventures, there were many agents involved....Sadly it didn't involve any Arabs.
Based on the 5 Dancing Israeli's. Talk about drawing a long bow.

Evidence before the explosions then.
It's fine to make up stories, it's another to back up your stories with actual evidence.
Plenty of circumstances and opportunities that never were investigated ... hence why there is little trust in the official story.

Why the rush to ship the evidence to China?

The video is compelling ... the thought process by an expert was interesting. It wasnt wether it was or was not a controlled demolition but rather how could they set it up in such a short time? If it wasn’t already wired of course.
Any explosive experts would agree it was a controlled demolition

Do you know what he said about WTC 1 and 2?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another Deflection.... I have never debated WTC1-2 ...

And it’s hardly a deflection...this guy who you are parading as someone who is a credible authority on your controlled demolition fantasy ALSO in the SAME interview says that WTC 1 and 2 were not controlled demolition, and that the plane impacts were the catalyst.

How do you (a) hold him up as someone who “knows the truth” and (b) (I presume) deride him as just another “sheep”?

I am keen to see this tap dance....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t debate ... WTC 1 and 2.

2.25 seconds of free fall defies physics ... hence I’m only interested in WTC7.

WTC 1 and 2 can be connected later ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back