Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
1579907919401.png
Buildings don't explode upwards & outwards when they collapse.

1579908004107.png
Nor does all their concrete floors & steel core columns & pillars melt & turn to dust before even hitting the ground, with zero resistance.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
View attachment 811253Buildings don't explode upwards & outwards when they collapse.

View attachment 811255 Nor does all their concrete floors & steel core columns & pillars melt & turn to dust before even hitting the ground, with zero resistance.

Are you an expert on collapsing sky scrapers? Maybe the dust was covering the steel from being seen? Also the steel is a lot heavier so it falls straight down while the dust flies everywhere.

Do these tin hatters still exist in 2020?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Are you an expert on collapsing sky scrapers? Maybe the dust was covering the steel from being seen? Also the steel is a lot heavier so it falls straight down while the dust flies everywhere.

Perhaps you could explain what melted all the concrete floors away into dust then?.....Not to mention the explosions & all the materials being 'blasted' away from the building in defying the laws of gravity.

Do these deniers of the self-evident evidence of the senses still try to portray themselves as the sane ones in 2020?

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Perhaps you could explain what melted all the concrete floors away into dust then?.....Not to mention the explosions & all the materials being 'blasted' away from the building in defying the laws of gravity.

Do these deniers of the self-evident evidence of the senses still try to portray themselves as the sane ones in 2020?

A ******* plane filled with jet fuel smashed into a building and caught on fire and you think things being blasted away from the crash site is unusual? Can you hear how stupid that sounds??

Please tell me exactly how much concrete was in each floor? Also the floors all collapsed on top of each other which turned most of the concrete to rubble. Is this a serious argument you're making?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
1. A ******* plane filled with jet fuel smashed into a building and caught on fire and you think things being blasted away from the crash site is unusual? Can you hear how stupid that sounds??

Please tell me exactly how much concrete was in each floor? 2. Also the floors all collapsed on top of each other which turned most of the concrete to rubble. 3. Is this a serious argument you're making?[/QUOTE]

1. Those planes & all their fuel burnt up & exploded on impact.....There was no fuel left to explode thereafter.

2. The pancake theory - as first mooted by NIST - has since been summarily disproven & they themselves have since backed away from it...... also, the concrete is being dustified here.....You do recognise the difference between rubble & dust then, I take it?

3. Given points 1 & 2 above, I should very well be asking you the same question.

These buildings had 52 core central steel columns, encased in 4 inches of concrete, holding them up.....Those things don't just melt away in allowing the entire building to collapse with zero resistance & in free-fall, unless they are being simultaneously detonated or melted all at the same time.....Do you even comprehend the temperatures required throughout an entire building to make that occur?...Only nuclear fission combined with high-grade thermite demolition explosives could do it.

Please.....Just a small amount of research & rudimentary scientific understanding wouldn't go astray on your behalf, before posting here again.

Last edited:

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
A ******* plane filled with jet fuel smashed into a building and caught on fire and you think things being blasted away from the crash site is unusual? Can you hear how stupid that sounds??

Please tell me exactly how much concrete was in each floor? Also the floors all collapsed on top of each other which turned most of the concrete to rubble. Is this a serious argument you're making?
A4084EB8-2881-4D36-BB04-783FE7E17F3A.jpeg

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The trolls are back...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rich indeed coming from you.....a bit like Hilary Clinton calling anyone who disagrees with her stance, a Russian-bot.

and also much like her....So distanciated from the truth, as to be laughable.

You've now been both pegged & outed by many posters in this thread for a bot yourself.....The attempts at an inversion of reality on your behalf, have failed miserably.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rich indeed coming from you.....a bit like Hilary Clinton calling anyone who disagrees with her stance, a Russian-bot.

and also much like her....So distanciated from the truth, as to be laughable.

You've now been both pegged & outed by many posters in this thread for a bot yourself.....The attempts at an inversion of reality on your behalf, have failed miserably.

No one can put evidence up for their position, including and especially you.

It’s just sad, and paints a picture of a 9/11 truth movement long dead.

All that are left are trolls.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
No one can put evidence up for their position, including and especially you.

It’s just sad, and paints a picture of a 9/11 truth movement long dead.

All that are left are trolls.

Did you miss the second post in this thread by chance?.....The ostensible evidence speaks for itself.

If we're merely trolls - in a pro-conspiracy site, by the way - then why are you still bothering with us?

Yep.....Your logic fails & the spin outs you once again.....You seem very adept at tripping over your own dialectical BS.
1580037272674.png

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Did you miss the second post in this thread by chance?.....The ostensible evidence speaks for itself.
I see lots of unsubstantiated nonsense accompanied by a picture of the WTC collapse that in no way speaks to the claims you're making.

No - I dont see any evidence.
If we're merely trolls - in a pro-conspiracy site, by the way - then why are you still bothering with us?
Sometimes someone wanders in here who TRULY believes the 9/11 conspiracy. I like talking to them.

As to you lot - its occasionally fun to pin you into a corner with your nonsense, and to watch you try to wriggle your way out.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
No - I dont see any evidence.

Buildings simply don't 'collapse' this way amigo…..Even a 12 year old can both see & comprehend that.

Of course, most 12 year olds still haven't been indoctrinated into ideology & narrative, as supervening over the evidence of their own senses.... Appeal to authority as a basic logical fallacy.....Which is pretty well the entire sum of your position & argument.....Ergo you have no argument.

No one buys your act anymore snooky-bear.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Buildings simply don't 'collapse' this way amigo
says who? you?

cite your sources.

Even a 12 year old can both see & comprehend that.
argument from incredulity. This is not Evidence.
Which is pretty well the entire sum of your position & argument
I cite my sources. I show you where my position is derived from.
No one buys your act anymore snooky-bear.
Using words and phrases in a condescending way in an attempt to stir an emotional response and get the other side riled up: Troll behavoiur.

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
says who? you?

cite your sources.

argument from incredulity. This is not Evidence.

I cite my sources. I show you where my position is derived from.

Using words and phrases in a condescending way in an attempt to stir an emotional response and get the other side riled up: Troll behavoiur.
Have you considered the possibility that Putin may have organised the demolition of the towers? It's not like he doesn't have access to quality explosives and a spy network.
Anyone who can change the result of a US presidential election, could easily knock over a few towers. Has NIST done a paper on this?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
N
Have you considered the possibility that Putin may have organised the demolition of the towers? It's not like he doesn't have access to quality explosives and a spy network.
Anyone who can change the result of a US presidential election, could easily knock over a few towers. Has NIST done a paper on this?
Sadly (for you) NIST deals in facts and evidence, not fantasy.

You could, I imagine, get Procrastinator35 to put together some awesome storyboard about this Putin - 9/11 conspiracy though!

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
N

1.....Sadly (for you) NIST deals in facts and evidence, not fantasy.

2....You could, I imagine, get Procrastinator35 to put together some awesome storyboard about this Putin - 9/11 conspiracy though!

1. LOL....Since when?

2. I'll leave the 'Putin-puppet' conspiracy crud up to Hills hoist & all other Rothschilds bought & paid for Muppets.

Your reverse propaganda guff is getting tiresome.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
How much do the Rotschilds pay shills these days?

Should I be asking for a trade to team Rothschild??

My still pay packet from the US Government has been a little light lately...

Think I’m worth more on the open market? I’m an UFA nowadays....

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Should I be asking for a trade to team Rothschild??

My still pay packet from the US Government has been a little light lately...

Think I’m worth more on the open market? I’m an UFA nowadays....

I might even advertise for shill work on air tasker

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Deflections on tap, because neither of you are able to adequately address the self-evident....That this manner of collapse is akin to a pyro-plastic flow from a volcanic eruption....all the concrete floors here are melting & dustifying spontaneously.

View attachment 819432

Pyroplastic?

Like...melting plasticine?

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Deflections on tap, because neither of you are able to adequately address the self-evident....That this manner of collapse is akin to a pyro-plastic flow from a volcanic eruption....all the concrete floors here are melting & dustifying spontaneously.

View attachment 819432

Would you prefer the real answer or the shillery answer?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Would you prefer the real answer or the shillery answer?

We all know you don't have one.

The weather prediction for that morning was for a massive storm-cell to hit the East Coast & so thereby act as a cover for all this....It didn't eventuate.

So now we all have the evidence right before our eyes....and no amount of BS or smoke & mirrors will cover for it.

Ostensible evidence....Something utterly immune to both you & Busted Wings dialectic nonsense.....Note that last word.

Back