Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all.

I even cited their very own website & copied & pasted the archive page dated August of 2006 in previous posts.

Not really my fault if you can't pay attention to details Jack, rather than just focusing upon cheap point-scoring.....Something which appears to be your modus operandi, on the conspiracy boards.

Trey lazy.
If I recall correctly, you posted a Q&A in which NIST stated explicitly that they did not support pancake theory. We all laughed and you dropped it (until now). I haven't forgotten.

If I recall correctly, you posted a Q&A in which NIST stated explicitly that they did not support pancake theory. We all laughed and you dropped it (until now). I haven't forgotten.

LOL....NIST first mooted the pancake-theory immediately following on from 9/11, & continued to stick by it until August of 2006, when they were forced to retract it & change their tune.

It's all there in the archive I've given you the lead for & posted previously.....Now go do some real research for a change & stop making a fool of yourself.

You quoted him without reference... YOU find it.

If I hate muslim terrorists am I a muslim hater?
You dont refer to terrorists as muslims, you refer to terrorists as islamic terrorists. You dont refer to zionits as jews. You obviously dont know the difference.

You dont refer to neo nazis like Bollyn as christians, you call them KKK or neo nazis. Either way, now that we are done with your video, can i now get an answer to my question? lets start with the proof of the SMS and the live video grab of those explosions LOL....

And a person who was complaining about ad-homs just a while ago.. did someone say h y p o c r i t e?

Last edited:

ae911truth.org states pancake theory was never mentioned in the NIST report, i quoted ae911truth.org here in this very thread

He still insists pancake theory is mentioned by NIST, ask him to show the proof. He is just intellectually dishonest.

Here is another 9/11truth site, ffs for once, ADMIT you are wrong. :drunk::rolleyes::thumbsdown:

http://www.ae911truth.org/news/254-...n-towers-civil-engineer-tests-3-theories.html
1. The pancake theory was first advanced by the US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), with the assistance of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), in September 2002. That theory was later abandoned when the investigation was handed over to NIST.

2. The pile-driver theory, which NIST adopted in its official report published in September 2005, draws from the mathematical papers of Professor Zdeněk Bažant of Northwestern University. This theory alleges that the tops of the towers acted as pile drivers, crushing the stronger, larger structures below the floors where the airplanes hit each tower, respectively. Once the lower sections were crushed down, this theory asserts, the tops of the buildings crushed themselves.

There's been no earlier reports, Pancake theory is not NIST's report. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Your lies about NIST taking earlier version of the reports off are now being exposed.

How many times do you need to be slapped around before you admit you have nothing?

funny thing is, i have been quoting conspiracy sites to debunk you. Put up or shut up

JackOutback

Here ya go, from the biggest 9/11 truther site... P35 is just being dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the attacks start before it's even released... FMD.
Welcome back Nut.

When the study was commissioned and paid for by an organisation that WANTED it to find a preconcieved conclusion...yeah - its tainted.

However - looking forward to the peer reviews.

Oh yeah, the America Free Press is literally the KKK.. :rolleyes:

Name calling is your defense mechanism, I'm not playing the victim.. The amount that 'anti-semite' gets thrown around on here is comical...

Ad hominem
I'm a bit like a dog with a bone CatFan79...

You owe me an answer.

So was 9/11 commission report a conflict of interest?
So was the NIST report "independent" ???

Please stick to the report... attach the report... attack his evidence ...
the 9/11 commission report wasnt given an answer, and then asked to connect the dots to it.

Your study on the other hand....

LOL....NIST first mooted the pancake-theory immediately following on from 9/11, & continued to stick by it until August of 2006, when they were forced to retract it & change their tune.

It's all there in the archive I've given you the lead for & posted previously.....Now go do some real research for a change & stop making a fool of yourself.
For everyone's reading pleasure, the link to the posts where P35 was completely embarrassed.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/9-11-part-ii.923196/page-313#post-50756164

He seems to have forgotten. We havent...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the investigation report into the rubble at ground zero too....
My question again...I wonder how long I will keep asking this before you respond???

Thermite or explosive devices/bombs/detonation charges (choose your term).

Which was it?

Evidence re: pre-attack SMS

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.
Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579

Welcome back Nut.

When the study was commissioned and paid for by an organisation that WANTED it to find a preconcieved conclusion...yeah - its tainted.

However - looking forward to the peer reviews.

They WANTED an independent review. Tainted??? You mean like the 9/11 commission and NIST.

They WANTED an independent review. Tainted??? You mean like the 9/11 commission and NIST.
Nut...remember when we conversed about this a little while back, and remember when I posted the opening paragraphs of the reports intention?

Do I need to do that again?

Nut...remember when we conversed about this a little while back, and remember when I posted the opening paragraphs of the reports intention?

Do I need to do that again?

No I don't... do yes.

I love how you are attacking the report before you have even read it.

Waiting for the smear campaign... oh hang on it's already started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back