Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also remember that only a few people needed to be in on the conspiracy, and not tens of thousands.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

lol starting with the top management of UA, weapons dealers, oil companies, building managers, the so called 500 actors who went down with the plane, 19 terrorists, then the people who loaded the explosives in these 3 buildings, then the people who fired the so called "missile" at the pentagon, which was magically cleaned up and plane debris was put in there by a magik helicopter within 5 minutes of the missile hitting it, (no one cares if was 400F at the crash site, it was cleaned up immediately)... etc etc.

Again, i believe in these all a fully sane adult. LOL Honestly, i feel pretty special (just to be sane lol), after listening to some of these CTists lol

lol starting with the top management of UA, weapons dealers, oil companies, building managers, the so called 500 actors who went down with the plane, 19 terrorists, then the people who loaded the explosives in these 3 buildings, then the people who fired the so called "missile" at the pentagon, which was magically cleaned up and plane debris was put in there by a magik helicopter within 5 minutes of the missile hitting it, (no one cares if was 400F at the crash site, it was cleaned up immediately)... etc etc.

Again, i believe in these all a fully sane adult. LOL Honestly, i feel pretty special (just to be sane lol), after listening to some of these CTists lol
You forgot the rescue workers who would have seen suspicious s**t, but needed to ignore it, the firemen who were aware of the demolitions, but needed to pretend all was above board, the media (who could forget!) who was told in advance what was going to happen, but bugled reporting it after the events, and instead reported early, they needed to know too...

Havent even considered yet those that were offered to be in on it, but decided not to...they know, but keep quiet too....

You forgot the rescue workers who would have seen suspicious s**t, but needed to ignore it, the firemen who were aware of the demolitions, but needed to pretend all was above board, the media (who could forget!) who was told in advance what was going to happen, but bugled reporting it after the events, and instead reported early, they needed to know too...

Havent even considered yet those that were offered to be in on it, but decided not to...they know, but keep quiet too....
The families of those actors on the UA flight as well, i heard they were promised a lifetime supply of Dunkin Donuts :D

And the terrorists families were promised a lifetime supply of donuts, kfc , maccas and hungry jacks. Just present your knights of templar card at the counter. Shalom :D
Then of course, those who investigated the events. all those scientists and engineers who were a part of the NIST and commission reports, they clearly saw it was all a sham, and they needed to keep quiet.

I wonder how much each of them were paid to keep quiet about such a conspiracy?? What would it take? $5m each? $10m??

Then of course, those who investigated the events. all those scientists and engineers who were a part of the NIST and commission reports, they clearly saw it was all a sham, and they needed to keep quiet.

I wonder how much each of them were paid to keep quiet about such a conspiracy?? What would it take? $5m each? $10m??
Nah m8, the realist scientists are those who signed up for the fraud, richard gage. What would others know?

Last edited:

Excellent historical vid this....Exposing all U.S govt false-flag deceptions, leading to wars prefaced upon lies & conspiracies....Hardly a U.S exception, but rather the Rule.

Those arguing that 9/11 was not a govt conspiracy, have absolutely no knowledge of it's recent history & expose their thorough-going ignorance yet again.....On so many levels.

From nuts article.

"15-years after the attacks on September 11th, the European Scientific Journal, a publication of theEuropean Scientific Institute (ESI), published an article titled "

Lies, damned lies. The article above was written one AE911 truther on another magazine that lacks any credibility. The article begins with a note from the editors

NOTE FROM THE EDITORS This feature is somewhat different from our usual purely scientific articles, in that it contains some speculation.

and about the journal, they got no relationship with ESI.

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/about-us/about-the-journal

1. Europhysics is not european scientific institute, europhysics has no affliation of ESI.
2. They linked ESI with them to give the article more credbility as the magazine doesnt have any credibility
3. They are liars.

The European scientific institute and journal (ESI) came out and said this:

http://eujournal.org/files/journals/1/documents/Disclaimer.ESJ.pdf

Quoting neo-nazis, fake news is the truthers kinda thing. Keep trying though, as i see the guy who loves quoting nazis the most has given you a like :D

Fake articles and fraud analysis by biased commentators is why sites like AE911 gets sheep to donate to their "fund" for "independent" studies.

And advice to all truthers out there for the 433838th time.. CHECK YOUR SOURCE before posting fake news.

Massive fail, as usual.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems to have all the truth, he also seems to know the REAL CRIME of hitler. Any other anti semitic holocaust denying neo nazis you want to quote?

View attachment 414499

I love how at the bottom of that quote it states he was a veteran and former marine, as if that somehow lends his position more credence or because he fought in a war his opinion matters more...

I love how at the bottom of that quote it states he was a veteran and former marine, as if that somehow lends his position more credence or because he fought in a war his opinion matters more...

I have listened to him many times, while he makes some valid points, he gets carried away like these numpties here and speaks in favour of terror organisations like HAMAS. Now lets publicly condemn one terror group and then support another, sounds like a plan. The guy is a holocaust denier. Do you see a pattern amongst truthers mate? it's quite disturburing to be honest, should moderators allow people like p35 constantly quoting anti-semitic neo nazis here? i mean mods have taken action against anti-muslim people in the SRP board, but quoting neo nazis should be banned.

I can't believe it's been 16 years since 9/11, and that the disaster happened closer to 1985 than the present day.

Thinking about September 11, as a hypothetical what would you do if you woke up one morning and found it was 10 September 2001, you were the same age and doing the same things you were doing back then, but you had all your memories of the 16 years since?

It's an interesting conundrum, and in the hands of the right screenwriter or author would be a great movie or novel. As a hypothetical, Jane is a 35-year-old married mother of two from Philadelphia who after an especially busy day at work falls into a deep sleep. When she awakens the next morning her husband is no longer beside her, she is not in her bed nor her bedroom. She is again a 19-year-old college student waking up in her dorm room, her roommate awakening in the bed opposite from her, an S Club 7 song playing on the radio before the song ends - and the radio announcer advises it is a fine and sunny day ahead for September 10 2001. The very confused Jane still has all her memories of her life since, and knows what is going to happen the next day. What does she do?

I can't believe it's been 16 years since 9/11, and that the disaster happened closer to 1985 than the present day.

Thinking about September 11, as a hypothetical what would you do if you woke up one morning and found it was 10 September 2001, you were the same age and doing the same things you were doing back then, but you had all your memories of the 16 years since?

It's an interesting conundrum, and in the hands of the right screenwriter or author would be a great movie or novel. As a hypothetical, Jane is a 35-year-old married mother of two from Philadelphia who after an especially busy day at work falls into a deep sleep. When she awakens the next morning her husband is no longer beside her, she is not in her bed nor her bedroom. She is again a 19-year-old college student waking up in her dorm room, her roommate awakening in the bed opposite from her, an S Club 7 song playing on the radio before the song ends - and the radio announcer advises it is a fine and sunny day ahead for September 10 2001. The very confused Jane still has all her memories of her life since, and knows what is going to happen the next day. What does she do?

If you got up nice and early and ran down the street of Manhattan imploring people not to go to work that day... would anyone listen?

What would I do?

Call in bomb threats for the affected flights, and ground them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back