Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now there’s a conspiracy. That’s a big call man.

We were deplorable for most of that game and it could have been anyone’s right up to that Josh Thomas goal.

Does Varcoe play? Poor family and friends.

Not meant to be the Pies year!!!

Back to thread,

If the steel structure of the towers which allegedly collapsed due to the impact as steel melts at 2500 Celsius (could be wrong) and the actual temperature reached 1500 degree Celsius (again could be wrong as I can’t recall exactly what the figures were and I’m about to see a client so not googling), wouldn’t the building have collapsed by falling on the side of impact, rather than the perfect pancake collapse?

It’s probably been explained, but I switch off notifications to this thread when it starts it’s merry go round, so there’s a high probability I’ve missed it.

Structural steel loses half its strength at 600 degrees celsius. Fires reached 1000 degrees in both WTC 1 / 2 and burned for 90-100 mins. With the damaged columns causes by the impact and the remaining columns affected by fire a global collapse ensued. Some of the weakened outer perimeter columns also pulled on some inner columns speeding up the collapse.

This inward bowing is actually visible on some NYPD air wing videos of the towers just prior to the collapse. Look it up on YouTube.

48c6d2529f1ac9c1cf1797ec2d25b2352e7829396294b59d24eb8d39050da064.jpg

Are we really back to citing a lack of understanding as proof of a conspiracy?

I would suggest anyone who thinks a Boeing 767-200er (AA11) - an aircraft that has a maximum takeoff weight of 179,000kg/91000 litre fuel capacity and is 48m long - is a "little plane" needs to do far more research themselves.

In any case the building didn't collapse instantly upon impact, it only collapsed after 1000 degree celsius fires burned for over an hour undermining the structure until the point that it could no longer support the load above it.

The only people that need to do research is whoever came up with this photo.

Was on a Discord server when someone brought up saying 9/11 was an inside job which led to him saying the WTC towers were brought down by a controlled demolition. I said if it was an inside job it would have come from the government because a controlled demolition doesn't look likely to me. He countered by saying my statement is invalid because the government is not a function, whereas a controlled demoltion is a function/method. I asked him to explain it to me and he basically said if I didn't know the difference then he couldn't converse with me.

So, am I dense? What was he trying to say?

Sounds like he's referring to the mechanism or physics of the building coming down.
He's saying it came down due to explosives or whatever. Then he's saying the government is not a mechanism that can bring a building down, even if they are the entity that set the controlled demolition in place.

Serious argument for the hell of it type crap.

Ah ok cheers for that. Not sure why he couldn't accept an opinion that perhaps that the government could've been involved without it being a controlled explosion. He linked a picture of one of the towers just as they collapsed that had a small puff of smoke about 5 or 6 floors below the impact zone to add weight to what he was saying, but I haven't really looked into a lot of the reports on both sides of the arguments. But to be honest, he seemed pretty condescending so I didn't want to go any further.

Its like some nerd hearing the quote "guns don't kill people , people kill people " and then arguing that "well actually its action of the bullet perforating the body ". Maybe Sheldon from big bang was on the forum with you. :D

Ah ok cheers for that. Not sure why he couldn't accept an opinion that perhaps that the government could've been involved without it being a controlled explosion. He linked a picture of one of the towers just as they collapsed that had a small puff of smoke about 5 or 6 floors below the impact zone to add weight to what he was saying, but I haven't really looked into a lot of the reports on both sides of the arguments. But to be honest, he seemed pretty condescending so I didn't want to go any further.

Those small "puffs" are compressed air being pushed out the building from the weight of the collapsing structure above.

I don’t see any planes, just explosions from bombs pre planted which you know about hence why your hired as a shill to throw people off sent.

Your defence is boring but your persistent and loyal to the cause , i’ll Give you that.

Who's paying. Can anyone get in on the action?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s Collingwood going busted?
Gutted Lebbo.

We nearly nearly pinched a flag.

Make no mistake, the better team won the flag this year. Weagles were on top from about halfway through the first quarter, and SMASHING us from after half time.

Had we won, it would have been one of the luckiest wins of all time. Thievery even. They missed 4 VERY gettable set shots in the last, and those misses would have been the story had we held on.

They dominated the air, stoppages, and controlled distribution from the back third. We couldn't get over the press in the last.

They should have won by 4-5 goals in my opinion.

But...jesus we were close.

Gutted Lebbo.

We nearly nearly pinched a flag.

Make no mistake, the better team won the flag this year. Weagles were on top from about halfway through the first quarter, and SMASHING us from after half time.

Had we won, it would have been one of the luckiest wins of all time. Thievery even. They missed 4 VERY gettable set shots in the last, and those misses would have been the story had we held on.

They dominated the air, stoppages, and controlled distribution from the back third. We couldn't get over the press in the last.

They should have won by 4-5 goals in my opinion.

But...jesus we were close.
Good assessment, you should post more on the Collingwood board. Now back to 9/11 talk ;)

I don’t see any planes, just explosions from bombs pre planted which you know about hence why your hired as a shill to throw people off sent.

Your defence is boring but your persistent and loyal to the cause , i’ll Give you that.
I've already posted the footage of the plane hitting the building, taken from 25 different locations in New York City.
If anything is boring, it's the fact that I've got to post and repost the same images and footage into this thread.

Only just saw this story from last week: Resolution to Reveal All From 9/11 Documents Clears Senate Hurdle

It seems to have slipped under the radar with all the other stuff in US politics taking centre stage :oops:
This bit in the article is the most important bit IMO:

“Seventeen years (since 9/11) is a lifetime in the intelligence business. There can’t be anything in those documents that’s going to hurt us,” Williams told the site. “The only thing I think it would hurt is maybe past administrations’ — maybe even the current administration’s — reputation, with respect to giving Saudi Arabia a pass.”

People trying to keep themselves from front page embarrassment. They got caught with their pants down, and don't want the world to know that.

Back