Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It was brought down deliberately but they weren’t trying it seem like it was not. They didn’t have to make it seem like it was not because they knew most people would believe the governments conspiracy.
So you're saying that people in the US simply believe that all terrorist attacks are co-ordinated by the US government.
I would say however that currently in the US that opinion is very wrong.

So you're saying that people in the US simply believe that all terrorist attacks are co-ordinated by the US government.
I would say however that currently in the US that opinion is very wrong.
No, but 911 was carried out by certain elements of government/CIA/FBI/Mossad because it gave the US legitimacy in its war on terror. It gave them the support of US citizens to invade the Middle East.

No, but 911 was carried out by certain elements of government/CIA/FBI/Mossad because it gave the US legitimacy in its war on terror. It gave them the support of US citizens to invade the Middle East.

One country & Only 1 country alone, has benefitted from the events of 9/11.....Israel.

If people can't see that, then I suggest they book themselves in for an optometrist appointment.

One country & Only 1 country alone, has benefitted from the events of 9/11.....Israel.

If people can't see that, then I suggest they book themselves in for an optometrist appointment.

The boom in the Middle East since 2001 has been unbelievable ....Qatar UAE Saudi Arabia etc..... massive new cities. Massive new Airlines...

The boom in the Middle East since 2001 has been unbelievable ....Qatar UAE Saudi Arabia etc..... massive new cities. Massive new Airlines...

The Gulf States are merely just another tool & proxy, for the Anglo-U.S rape & pillage of the Middle East.....Much the same as the House of Saud & Israel.

The Gulf States are merely just another tool & proxy, for the Anglo-U.S rape & pillage of the Middle East.....Much the same as the House of Saud & Israel.

So Israel is now just a proxy? i thought Israel is the cause. Also you cannot possibly complete a para without mentioning CIA, EU and Zionism. Lift your game.

That makes no sense at all.

Yes....It makes absolutely no sense that their closest & strongest neighbours & natural enemies in Iraq & Syria have been razed to the ground.

You know....That would be 2 Arab Democratic countries that had jack-s**t all to do with 9/11.

Your posting is becoming slipshod at best.

Yes....It makes absolutely no sense that their closest & strongest neighbours & natural enemies in Iraq & Syria have been razed to the ground.

You know....That would be 2 Arab Democratic countries that had jack-s**t all to do with 9/11.

Your posting is becoming slipshod at best.
Are you actually suggesting Hussein and Assad are/were democratic leaders :drunk: That’s without even getting why it doesn’t make sense. Are you suggesting the razing of Syria 15 years later was part of the plan. That’s some quality long-term planning from a government that otherwise can’t look past the next election cycle.

Are you actually suggesting Hussein and Assad are/were democratic leaders :drunk: That’s without even getting why it doesn’t make sense. Are you suggesting the razing of Syria 15 years later was part of the plan. That’s some quality long-term planning from a government that otherwise can’t look past the next election cycle.

Assad is most definitely a Democratically elected leader.

Are you suggesting that the RWNJ, Zionist Likud party & it's Apartheid regime is a Democratic State?....LOL

Oh....And here's a double-up for you, my friendly Zionist, MSM propaganda totting apologist.:drunk::drunk:

Assad is as democratically elected as Mugabe was.

Assad is universally loved by his people....You're just spewing C.I.A/MOSSAD/ M16 confected garbage, on behalf of their City of London, banking pay-masters.

And Saddam Hussein's Iraq was one of the most secular, progressive & tolerant country's in the region.....Can't have Muslim countries like that getting big, strong & threatening.

Your buying & promulgating of well-known propaganda is as absurd as it is ignorant.

The Zionist establishment both owns & runs the entire Western MSM, in cahoots with the intel/surveillance establishment.....Which any clued-up journo ought to be well across by now.....Clearly you aint one of em.

All terror cells are trained, sponsored & armed by MOSSAD, M16 & the C.I.A; on behalf of the 'Round-table' Anglo-U.S/Israeli cabal....As a means by which to try & smear Islam & the Arab states & so justify & legitimise the mass slaughter & Muslim holocaust.....All these country's that have been invaded & destroyed have been the victims of unconstitutional war-crimes on behalf of said cabal.

And now the entire world knows it....In spite of the lying duplicitous, shameless media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be nice living in such a simplistic world of good guys and bad guys.

That's the either/Or premise you are attempting to depict by your Western/Israel alliance all Good.....Muslims all bad shite, that the MSM have been spewing for some 18 years now.

Oh....when will Saudi Arabia be destroyed for supposedly bringing down the Twin Towers & attacking the United States?

Honestly....Are people supposed to take this joke of a swindle seriously anymore?

That's the either/Or premise you are attempting to depict by your Western/Israel alliance all Good.....Muslims all bad shite, that the MSM have been spewing for some 18 years now.

Oh....when will Saudi Arabia be destroyed for supposedly bringing down the Twin Towers & attacking the United States?

Honestly....Are people supposed to take this joke of a swindle seriously anymore?
I don’t think the US are good guys, I certainly don’t think all Muslims are bad, that’s the kind of dichotomy you think exists, but it doesn’t. There are just s**t people of all kinds; I don’t need to craft an elaborate conspiracy theory that ties everything together, I can accept that s**t things happen around the world every day.

I don’t think the US are good guys, I certainly don’t think all Muslims are bad, that’s the kind of dichotomy you think exists, but it doesn’t. There are just s**t people of all kinds; I don’t need to craft an elaborate conspiracy theory that ties everything together, I can accept that s**t things happen around the world every day.

upload_2018-12-26_21-45-54.jpeg

Newsflash....I'm not the one who promulgates false either/or dichotomies or mouths empty confected dialectical slogans....That would be your usual puppet U.S Prez.

Funny how it's the U.S, Great Britain & Israel who all sponsor the Terrorists hey?

Assad is universally loved by his people....You're just spewing C.I.A/MOSSAD/ M16 confected garbage, on behalf of their City of London, banking pay-masters.

And Saddam Hussein's Iraq was one of the most secular, progressive & tolerant country's in the region.....Can't have Muslim countries like that getting big, strong & threatening.

Your buying & promulgating of well-known propaganda is as absurd as it is ignorant.

The Zionist establishment both owns & runs the entire Western MSM, in cahoots with the intel/surveillance establishment.....Which any clued-up journo ought to be well across by now.....Clearly you aint one of em.

All terror cells are trained, sponsored & armed by MOSSAD, M16 & the C.I.A; on behalf of the 'Round-table' Anglo-U.S/Israeli cabal....As a means by which to try & smear Islam & the Arab states & so justify & legitimise the mass slaughter & Muslim holocaust.....All these country's that have been invaded & destroyed have been the victims of unconstitutional war-crimes on behalf of said cabal.

And now the entire world knows it....In spite of the lying duplicitous, shameless media.

Go out more, Syrians been fleeing Syria long before the civil war started. Many people have fled Assad and the military service due to the sheer cruelty involved in this job includes torturing people that involves killing women and children. How do i know? i know plenty of Syrian refugees living in Sweden, personally. So you can shove your MSM rhetoric where the sun don't shine. Your propaganda have as much validity as your other arguments.

That's unknown because at the last Presidential election in 2014, votes in the rebel-held provinces of Syria were not counted.

Release them - lets see what they got.

Do you think they’ve “got” anything ??

I’m hoping this flushes out more whistleblowers and creates a wave of people coming forward.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Trump gets wind of this and he joins the party and throws a grenade at the establishment.
I find Guilano’s recent support of Assange interesting also.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/12/31/giuliani-says-assange-should-not-be-prosecuted/

Trump must be getting sick of the Russian bullshit and the media’s content attack on him.
What better way to show how corrupt the establishment is, including the media, by releasing as much information on 9/11 as he can.

Do you think they’ve “got” anything ??

I’m hoping this flushes out more whistleblowers and creates a wave of people coming forward.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Trump gets wind of this and he joins the party and throws a grenade at the establishment.
I find Guilano’s recent support of Assange interesting also.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/12/31/giuliani-says-assange-should-not-be-prosecuted/

Trump must be getting sick of the Russian bullshit and the media’s content attack on him.
What better way to show how corrupt the establishment is, including the media, by releasing as much information on 9/11 as he can.
Do I think they have anything?

I guess it all depends, on what you mean by "Anything".

Do i think they have anything that even closely resembles proving the official story to be incorrect? Nope. Why on earth would you trust documents unveiling the worlds biggest ever conspiracy, one that would cause a revolution in the US, in the hands of Lawyers, sitting on files that could be stolen? Its silly.

Do I think they might have evidence that people who were negligent in their jobs, and got caught with their pants down on 9/11 tried to mask their incompetence? Thats possible.

I think if you're hoping this might be a seismic event in the truther universe, you will be disappointed.

Back