Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think they’ve “got” anything ??

I’m hoping this flushes out more whistleblowers and creates a wave of people coming forward.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Trump gets wind of this and he joins the party and throws a grenade at the establishment.
I find Guilano’s recent support of Assange interesting also.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/12/31/giuliani-says-assange-should-not-be-prosecuted/

Trump must be getting sick of the Russian bullshit and the media’s content attack on him.
What better way to show how corrupt the establishment is, including the media, by releasing as much information on 9/11 as he can.

Wont happen....Trump is fully implicated & the entire facade of the Trump/MSM-Establishment opposition, is all a phnoey show to maintain the illusion.

He is also fully implicated in the continued imprisonment & confinement of Assange & thereby the attack on the freedom of the press & free speech by the establishment.

He could quite easily end assange's illegal & unconstitutional internment tomorrow, by simply pardoning him.

The fact people have lost grasp of these simple fundamentals is bloody shocking to me.

Wont happen....Trump is fully implicated & the entire facade of the Trump/MSM-Establishment opposition, is all a phnoey show to maintain the illusion.

He is also fully implicated in the continued imprisonment & confinement of Assange & thereby the attack on the freedom of the press & free speech by the establishment.

He could quite easily end assange's illegal & unconstitutional internment tomorrow, by simply pardoning him.

The fact people have lost grasp of these simple fundamentals is bloody shocking to me.

I’m no Trump fan... but I actually think he is slowly dismantling the establishment... however he is probably creating a new one...

Yup - starting to get some airtime.

Havent yet seen anything really interested thus far though.

Mostly about liability litigation apparently.

An example I've seen:

View attachment 601545

I wouldn’t expect anything juicy in the first release.... just proof that they have what they say they have.

Getting booted off twitter tells a story though doesn’t it.

I’m no Trump fan... but I actually think he is slowly dismantling the establishment... however he is probably creating a new one...

Oh?

And pray tell how he is doing that?...The only reason for the withdrawal of troops in Syria, is to do with Russia & the U.N pressure, given it's an invasion force for starters & is there both illegally & unconstitutionally, without the permission of Syria or the U.N.

But yeah....Dismantle....Dear Oh.

His presidency is all about garnering ratings for the networks & being the distraction.....The illusion of division is just that....An illusion.

His admin is now stacked with all the worst Bush appointees of the old boys network for Christ's sake.

Oh?

And pray tell how he is doing that?...The only reason for the withdrawal of troops in Syria, is to do with Russia & the U.N pressure, given it's an invasion force for starters & is there both illegally & unconstitutionally, without the permission of Syria or the U.N.

But yeah....Dismantle....Dear Oh.

His presidency is all about garnering ratings for the networks & being the distraction.....The illusion of division is just that....An illusion.

His admin is now stacked with all the worst Bush appointees of the old boys network for Christ's sake.

He said he was going to withdraw before the election.

He said he was going to withdraw before the election.

The numbers of U.S troops in Syria have been building significantly since the election.

All the so-called 'Trump & U.S pivots' to do with Syria, have everything to do with Russia/China/Iran & the international community's pressure, via the U.N; & absolutely zero to do with him.

Last edited:
The trouble will be that on what ever platform they release it, it's going to be shut-down within minutes of being posted.

Report Here:

How is going to be shut down?

Someone will buy it. And will want to get their money back by selling it to a media organisation.
Sounds like RT already have investigated the costs...
Once it’s out it’ll be everywhere ..... greed was the motivation for 9/11.... and greed will fittingly be the motivation to release the truth.

I wouldn’t expect anything juicy in the first release.... just proof that they have what they say they have.

Getting booted off twitter tells a story though doesn’t it.
I didnt see that they got booted off twitter.

What was the justification given?

How is going to be shut down?

Someone will buy it. And will want to get their money back by selling it to a media organisation.
Sounds like RT already have investigated the costs...
Once it’s out it’ll be everywhere ..... greed was the motivation for 9/11.... and greed will fittingly be the motivation to release the truth.

Avarice was one of the principal aspects behind the motivations for 9/11, most definitely....Though power & control remain the keys to it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t do twitter... RT reported that they got booted off Twitter...
Begs the question why? Why weren’t they booted off Twitter after their other hacks?
Well twitter would need to give that answer. They will have given one.

Will you believe the answer they gave, however??? I wonder...;)

I don’t do twitter... RT reported that they got booted off Twitter...
Begs the question why? Why weren’t they booted off Twitter after their other hacks?

I don’t know anything about all this but looks like they have been suspended before..

“Twitter Bans Account of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Hacker The Dark Overlord
Janko Roettgers
June 23, 2017 5:00PM PST

The Dark Overlord, a group of hackers best known for leaking the fifth season of Netflix’s “Orange Is the New Black” earlier this year, has been banned from Twitter. The group had its main Twitter account suspended Friday, most likely after leaking addresses and phone numbers of several well-known clients of a Beverly Hills-based health care provider earlier this week.

The trouble will be that on what ever platform they release it, it's going to be shut-down within minutes of being posted.
That would be more than enough time for people to take screenshots. It's near impossible to erase stuff once it appears online.

That would be more than enough time for people to take screenshots. It's near impossible to erase stuff once it appears online.

Absolutely....The very reason for their release in the first place.

But the trouble will come in getting any of the MSM to air it, as they are fully complicit in the cover-up of the crime of the century.....Not to mention everything that's followed in it's footsteps.

Absolutely....The very reason for their release in the first place.

But the trouble will come in getting any of the MSM to air it, as they are fully complicit in the cover-up of the crime of the century.....Not to mention everything that's followed in it's footsteps.
President Trump will do anything at the moment to save his arse. If there is anybody out there with anything about 9/11 they need to send it to Trump, now. He will expose anything he can to cover up the s**t job he is currently doing as POTUS.
So. Now is your time. It won't come again in your lifetime.
On your mark.
Get set.
GO!!!

My allegation????????? look at you being untruthful again .... it was in the RT article...
FW
You raised the fact they were banned on Twitter.
You implied they were banned for shady reasons, as opposed to something less sensational.
It was your headline
It was your "thread to unravel"
but rather than risk exposing this angle as just yet another dead end, you didnt even bother to CHECK why they might have been banned. Instead you just went....oooh...they were banned...wonder how we can read between the lines on that one....

YFM

BustedWing regardless, as nut said, the first time evidence is presented before a jury is important for humanity, truth, freedom. you canNOT ever trust govt etc who are all corrupt. regardless, you should be standing and applauding for transparency. its actually sick to be rooting against it
Just to get back to this interesting "victory" for the conspiracy theorists, that apparently a grand jury will hear evidence supporting their side.

Actually...most likely not.

Done a touch more reading on the matter, and what will happen is the submission will be Department of Justice will take a look at the claims, and then decide if its going to get to the grand Jury.

https://www.justice.gov/usao/justice-101/charging

"After the prosecutor studies the information from investigators and the information he gathers from talking with the individuals involved, he decides whether to present the case to the grand jury. "

So basically a Grand Jury getting anywhere NEAR this is in my opinion a remote and unlikely possibility, and the chances of said Grand Jury seeing it, agreeing with it, and then INDICTING, an incredible unlikely possibility.

Its going nowhere, just like the UAF study, just like this "leak"....

Back