Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so nothing other than youtube vids and your vibe.

No answers to my questions.
No physics.
No words.

An easier question for you. Did you watch the events live on September 11, 2001?

I've provided you with the references & links already....You can lead a horse to water….

All the thousands of tonnes of reinforced concrete in both buildings just evaporated into dust.....That just doesn't happen in building collapses dude.....You need to start employing a bit of your own grey-matter here matey, instead of just defending a defenceless position for arguments sake.

I've provided you with the references & links already....You can lead a horse to water….

All the thousands of tonnes of reinforced concrete in both buildings just evaporated into dust.....That just doesn't happen in building collapses dude.....You need to start employing a bit of your own grey-matter here matey, instead of just defending a defenceless position for arguments sake.
You've provided a youtube link. I've asked for you to explain it to me. You are knowledgeable in these areas, with knowledge of physics, structural engineering or architectural principles so it should be easy enough for you to articulate it to me. If you know this to be true, teach those who are asking to learn.

The tonnes of material didn't evaporate. It turned into smaller particles (conservation of matter) and that dust was spread over most of lower Manhattan. Perhaps you could use your physics (or chemistry knowledge) to explain why this is not possible.

11worldtrade_337-span-articleLarge.jpg

You've provided a youtube link. I've asked for you to explain it to me. You are knowledgeable in these areas, with knowledge of physics, structural engineering or architectural principles so it should be easy enough for you to articulate it to me. If you know this to be true, teach those who are asking to learn.

The tonnes of material didn't evaporate. It turned into smaller particles (conservation of matter) and that dust was spread over most of lower Manhattan. Perhaps you could use your physics (or chemistry knowledge) to explain why this is not possible.

11worldtrade_337-span-articleLarge.jpg

All that so-called 'dust' is the concrete that has quite literally melted away from 2 buildings....Including all the re-barb holding the 4 inch thick floors together....110 story buildings do not implode upon their own footprint with zero resistance, without their steel columns being sheared off & away in logical sequence on every floor, especially at the basement level.....The weight beneath them would both slow the process down by providing a resistance, if it happened as the Official line claimed; From aeroplanes alone.

What you are in fact looking at, is the same principle in effect to that of a pyroclastic flow…..The amount of heat needed to generate the melting away of thousands of tonnes of concrete in a 10 second event.....Anyone who imagines the jet-fuel from a single 747 can do that is quite clearly deluded.

But I suppose we should also just ignore the literally hundreds of eye-witness accounts of all the explosions going off in the basements & at ground level in both the Twin Towers, prior to, during & after the planes hitting those buildings

Plenty of vids have been posted re the military thermite presence in all 9/11 building samples tested.

If you can't understand even rudimentary physics, structural engineering or basic Architectural principles, then perhaps this discussion is beyond your level & grasp.....As it seems to be for another 34 posters here also.

What the official narrative both relies & depends upon, is people's basic ignorance of science & facts.

LOL engineers would rely on analysis not a video .
You are up there with people who thought the moon was made of cheese because it looked like it.
Everything is clearly above your level because you can't explain any of it when people keep asking.

All that so-called 'dust' is the concrete that has quite literally melted away from 2 buildings....Including all the re-barb holding the 4 inch thick floors together....110 story buildings do not implode upon their own footprint with zero resistance, without their steel columns being sheared off & away in logical sequence on every floor, especially at the basement level.....The weight beneath them would both slow the process down by providing a resistance, if it happened as the Official line claimed; From aeroplanes alone.

What you are in fact looking at, is the same principle in effect to that of a pyroclastic flow…..The amount of heat needed to generate the melting away of thousands of tonnes of concrete in a 10 second event.....Anyone who imagines the jet-fuel from a single 747 can do that is quite clearly deluded.

But I suppose we should also just ignore the literally hundreds of eye-witness accounts of all the explosions going off in the basements & at ground level in both the Twin Towers, prior to, during & after the planes hitting those buildings

So you melted something and it formed dust.
Hilarious. Please find someone who can show me how to melt concrete like that.

There were no such eye witness accounts.

Pyroclastic flows are a mixture of volcanic matter and gases. Its clear from the video at ground level that it was no such thing, it was dust and debris.

Your pseudo science is complete nonsense.

Given his clear indepth knowledge of building contruction, collpase, physics and chemistry that makes what "really" happened on 9/11 so obvious to him, yet so difficult for others to see...its amazing to see him also make such glaring errors like:

Including all the re-barb
with zero resistance
in a 10 second event
single 747
iterally hundreds of eye-witness accounts of all the explosions going off

I didnt even bother with the
pyroclastic flow
nonsense....

This is from ONE POST.

One.

So...what are we to believe here? This guy has the experience and knowledge to be believed, DESPITE saying multiple things that are completely incorrect in a single post....

or.......

Hes a troll.

This is all thats left here people. This is what is left of the truther movement.

RIP truth movement.

To be clear here Procrastinator35, I'm not calling you a troll (heaven forbid!), but there are, shall we say, traits exhibited in your posts that would lead people to that impression.

I'm sure you don't want that, as you're not a troll, right?

Right?

So how about this, instead of posting in a way a troll might, by...
* telling people to use their brains a little more
* by ignoring requests for evidence for your assertions
* gish galluping a long list of accusations, each with zero supporting evidence

Instead, you could directly respond to a question put to you, and respond in a manner that backs up your claim.

Lets take the thermite claim for example. You said:

High-grade military thermite was found in every sample that's been tested

I would love to see:

* Where you discovered this. Can you cite the source of your information
* Get you to explain what the difference is between "Military thermite" and just regular thermite
* Explain why the use of this thermite supports your assertion of controlled demolition.

It would be really important for it not to be in a youtube video, where you simply say "ta-dah! Watch this, the answers in there somewhere. Not telling you where of course, but its in there, so watch it".

Do this, and congratulations! You pass the troll sniff test.

Scoff at this, change the subject, and instead exclaim that blind freddy could see it was thermite, and the fact I cannot means I am an idiot...or worse yet...just completely ignore this post....means well....sadly.....if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

It lives under a bridge.

So....what say you, oh enlightened one. Whats it gonna be?

No mention on any MSM about a damning report by the Uni of Alaska on the collapse & failure of WTC 7.

Proof that all MSM is utterly controlled by a full-court blanket coverage of what makes news….& what doesn't make news….AKA: Mass controlled propaganda.

The control of Socially constructed reality by the decision of what will comprise the narrative.

The guiding underlying philosophy therein?....If we collectively ignore reality, then it will simply go away.

I watched for around 3 minutes, then I skimmed it.
Does he spend the 15 minutes talking about how the study isn't being talked about by MSM, without actually getting into the details of why it's a 'groundbreaking' study?

I saw him quote the article that it wasn't just fire that caused the collapse. And yeah... There is live video footage of damage sustained to the building before the collapse.

So is there anything in that 15 minute video that actually proves or disproves anything? Or was it just about how the report wasn't being run through the MSM?

If that's the case BustedBrain your existence becomes worthless... You might have to learn something about AFL.

He's a fairly obvious disinfo plant is old BustedWing.....Common sense has zero effect upon his narrative.

Fortunately I have the antidote to all his rhetorical BS.

He's a fairly obvious disinfo plant is old BustedWing.....Common sense has zero effect upon his narrative.

Fortunately I have the antidote to all his rhetorical BS.

apart from using your normal tactic of "anyone who doesn't agree with me has no common sense "
What disinformation are you suggesting he supplied?

He asked you to explain your pseudo science gobbledygook.
But that's ok.
We can all play that game.
-------------------------
Any idiot can see that the buildings were knocked down by planes.
You can see the effect of a connelliasm of the jet fuel, forming a platisode down through the main column.
LOL at the morons who can't see how obvious this is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know things are getting desperate for the 'official line' totters, when CM86 has to be requisitioned in to tow the company line.

Goddamn all that science, facts & common-sense, for making them all look like fools.
Now about that military thermite...

Things trolls do...

telling people to use their brains a little more

Things Procrastinator35 did in his response:
He's a fairly obvious disinfo plant is old @BustedWing.....Common sense has zero effect upon his narrative.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya!

Gone very quiet in here all of a sudden...suspiciously the very moment when proof was asked for claims.

What a surprise.

I suspect this place will stay dormant again for a few months, until someone bombards again with some youtube videos of more nonsense.

RIP truth movement.

see you all then!

Gone very quiet in here all of a sudden...suspiciously the very moment when proof was asked for claims.

What a surprise.

I suspect this place will stay dormant again for a few months, until someone bombards again with some youtube videos of more nonsense.

RIP truth movement.

see you all then!
Nearly everyone here knows that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. End of discussion. 💰

46051A53-123F-4ECF-AF81-DC07AE82BDF2.gif

Nearly everyone here knows that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. End of discussion. 💰

View attachment 758503

But it was those nasty Saudi Arabs & we - in our collective Western wisdom - haven't been able to land one bomb or one blow on them yet.....We somehow keep managing to miss them, by hitting all of Iraq, Syria, Yemen, & now Iran instead......If only we could get both our story & our aim straight.

Just with no proof.

Gotcha.

all that are left are trolls,
no one interested in actual discussion.

RIP.

Pot calling the kettle black here, from the biggest troll in the thread & on the entire conspiracy site.....We all know what you are buddy.

Pot calling the kettle black here, from the biggest troll in the thread & on the entire conspiracy site.....We all know what you are buddy.
Then what is the difference between thermite and military thermite? Thermite isn't exactly complicated stuff.
I tend to side with Busted Wing , but if you can show me where he's trolling i may change my opinion.

Lots of morons share an opinion, = it must be true.
Internet forum = ways for people with a particular opinion ( a belief without basis ) to form in large groups.

Last edited:
I'll kindly refer you back to my post a few days ago...

To be clear here Procrastinator35, I'm not calling you a troll (heaven forbid!), but there are, shall we say, traits exhibited in your posts that would lead people to that impression.

I'm sure you don't want that, as you're not a troll, right?

Right?

So how about this, instead of posting in a way a troll might, by...
* telling people to use their brains a little more

Instead, you could directly respond to a question put to you, and respond in a manner that backs up your claim.

Lets take the thermite claim for example. You said:

I would love to see:

* Where you discovered this. Can you cite the source of your information
* Get you to explain what the difference is between "Military thermite" and just regular thermite
* Explain why the use of this thermite supports your assertion of controlled demolition.

It would be really important for it not to be in a youtube video, where you simply say "ta-dah! Watch this, the answers in there somewhere. Not telling you where of course, but its in there, so watch it".

Do this, and congratulations! You pass the troll sniff test.

Scoff at this, change the subject, and instead exclaim that blind freddy could see it was thermite, and the fact I cannot means I am an idiot...or worse yet...just completely ignore this post....means well....sadly.....if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

It lives under a bridge.

So....what say you, oh enlightened one. Whats it gonna be?

Psy-ops using military simulation war-game scenarios to commit the real thing.....9/11 NORAD War Games served as the cover for the bringing down of the Twin Towers & the attack on the Pentagon.

Just as the same simulations of the 2005 London Underground bombings, did the same thing.....To provide the propaganda narrative that would inform the manufactured 'War on terror'.

*Posts moved* iBeng I'm not sure that you're completely aware of what 9/11 was all about.....Many of the people who were investigating massive corruption & financial fraud were murdered that morning, as those 2 planes hit right where their offices were, in both Towers.

at 10a.M that morning, the SEC was due to both publish & release the names of the financial companies & individuals under investigation for massive insider trading - among other things....The Bush's are known to be one of them.....It's head office & all it's records were located in WTC7 & one of the Twin Towers also...They imploded WTC 7 in order to destroy those records, as well as cover their tracks, for it was the control centre for the detonation of the Twin Towers also.

In essence, the crooks killed them & got in first, before they had a chance to out them.....Since that day, the U.S has been a gangsta's paradise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back