Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shill work is perfectly suited to lockdown. Hopefully I can pick up a few extra shifts from the Illumnati.

Scott Morrison and Dan Andrews have put aside their political differences and are doing a great job of controlling this virus together. ( get on it, its the best one going around ).

Pause at 23 second mark. Go into youtube settings and change playback speed to 0.25 hit and resume playback. I'm interested in hearing what people see.
The circle shows what enters the frame and impacts the Pentagon
The marker shows how big it is.
The plane diagram shows roughly what a plane's size would be and should look like if it entered the frame and impacted the Pentagon.
It's obviously a missile. Always has been, always will be.

Annotation 2020-08-08 195137.jpg

The plane diagram shows roughly what a plane's size would be and should look like if it entered the frame and impacted the Pentagon.

View attachment 930734

Utter nonsense. Video is 24 fps, aircraft speed 800km/h plus. There was no possible way the aircraft was going to be captured fully in one frame.

And thats without ignoring remains identified with DNA found at the crash site, hundreds of witnesses that seen a passenger jet impact the pentagon and finally wreckage recovered from the crash site from the AA jet.

Theres some idiotic 911 theories out there but no jet into the pentagon had got to be close to the top for most idiotic.

View attachment 930734
Where on earth did you get the plane “diagram” dimensions from? It’s miles off.

If it’s YouTube videos you like, here’s one that addresses your issue

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Its ******* huge in comparison, and thats before you talk about the non-damage to windows and tables in the strike zone

9081313_orig.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pause at 23 second mark. Go into youtube settings and change playback speed to 0.25 and resume playback. I'm interested in hearing what people see.

Cruise missile....as I've said all along.

But we all know that's why the F.B.I confiscated all the video & won't release it....They now have 20 years of war to cover-up by it.

Where on earth did you get the plane “diagram” dimensions from? It’s miles off.

If it’s YouTube videos you like, here’s one that addresses your issue

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still trying to deny the self-evident.

Dear Oh Dear.

Its ******* huge in comparison, and thats before you talk about the non-damage to windows and tables in the strike zone

9081313_orig.jpg

Youre lack of understanding is evidence of nothing. The Pentagon is a reinforced concrete structure, the wings disintegrated upon impact. What was left of the plane continued into the structure. This must have been debunked thousands of times but yet hear we are nearly 20 years later with some still trying to regurgitate an old argument.

Also I note you still offer no explanation for the hundreds of witnesses to a jet impacting the Pentagon, the human remains with dna found at the crash site matched to 911 passengers and the AA wteckage found at the crash site.

Missile into Pentagon is idiotic and you know it.

Youre lack of understanding is evidence of nothing. The Pentagon is a reinforced concrete structure, the wings disintegrated upon impact. What was left of the plane continued into the structure. This must have been debunked thousands of times but yet hear we are nearly 20 years later with some still trying to regurgitate an old argument.

Also I note you still offer no explanation for the hundreds of witnesses to a jet impacting the Pentagon, the human remains with dna found at the crash site matched to 911 passengers and the AA wteckage found at the crash site.

The impact point didnt collapse for ages. There was a nice neat little missile hole that continued on thru many reinforced concrete walls and exited as a nice neat little missile hole. At the impact point before collapse, wibdows went unshattered, wooden tables unburned, etc. Not just the wings, the entire plane is made of aluminum. And wouldve crumpled up into a little box and caused no such multiple wall penetration.

Im sure you have not seen military demonstration videos of jets impacting a reinforced concrete wall and the jet crumpling into nothing, causing no hole into the wall.

Dont blame me if youre unwoken

If the Pentagon is a reinforced concrete structure how did the plane pierce multiple walls let alone the outside wall? 😂
The wings disintegrated on impact 😂
DNA found on site? Is that what the MSM told you? 😂
The AA wreckage was found at the crash site 😂

If the Pentagon is a reinforced concrete structure how did the plane pierce multiple walls let alone the outside wall? 😂
The wings disintegrated on impact 😂
DNA found on site? Is that what the MSM told you? 😂
The AA wreckage was found at the crash site 😂

Yes the Pentagon is reinforced concrete, thats why it absorbed the impact much better than either of the towers did. That fact alone saved many lives in the Pentagon.

Victims were identified by DNA and theres plenty of photos of plane wreckage from initial responsders.

Not to mention the hundreds of witnesses on the ground (it was peak hour in DC), not a single one mentioned a missile. Another thing is the plane clipped a light pole, this wouldnt have occurred with a missile.

Yes the Pentagon is reinforced concrete, thats why it absorbed the impact much better than either of the towers did. That fact alone saved many lives in the Pentagon.

Victims were identified by DNA and theres plenty of photos of plane wreckage from initial responsders.

Not to mention the hundreds of witnesses on the ground (it was peak hour in DC), not a single one mentioned a missile. Another thing is the plane clipped a light pole, this wouldnt have occurred with a missile.
I’ve got this feeling you’re going to be embarrassed very soon about what really happened. Probably by early next year at the latest. Just make sure that you man up when it happens. I know that Busted won’t though.

View attachment 930734

It bloody does not. Even without working it out that plane is in completely the wrong position to impact the pentagon where it did.
Jesus it looks like it was done by kindergarten kids with a crayon. What makes you think you can see the back of the plane/missile/object in that frame?
How did a missile fly so low without hitting the ground/detonating?

I’ve got this feeling you’re going to be embarrassed very soon about what really happened. Probably by early next year at the latest. Just make sure that you man up when it happens. I know that Busted won’t though.

Ill stick to reality in the meantime, not a moronic conspiracy theory thats been debunked millions of times.

Once again we have the major stumbling block for the missile theory - no witnesses have ever reported seeing a missile. Think outside the box a little, if one believes that a pilot couldn't pull off that plane's maneuvers, then why couldn't the plane have been flown by remote control?

Back