Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 41 35.0%

• Total voters

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Stop saying Jumbo, a 707 ( which they were designed to withstand ) or a 767 ( which is actually similar for crash impact purposes ) are not , and have never been referred to as "Jumbo Jets ".

The impact of the aircraft did not cause the building to collapse.

No you would not need to sheer all 52 central steel core columns simultaneously.

There was no melting .

Since the original claim of Thermite, there have been multiple analysis' conducted on the "suspect" dust from the wtc. There aint no Thermite.
Who did the analysis on the Thermite?

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Nearly 20 years on and we still have one grainy shot of the Pentagon attack. Anyway we can all jump up and down and theorize all we like, the public has bought the story, the wars was fought, the crooks made billions and the US owes 21 trillion and climbing. Osama won, as his intention was to bankrupt America, and he achieved it. Wait until 2030 when the US Social Security system collapses. if Biden wins this election, the US & China will become best friends very quickly with Biden and Clinton and the democrats will make their millions in dodgy deals.

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

One of the best vids there is on the 9/11 Deception....Experts in all their fields. including Emeritus Professors, pull apart the govt lies, one by one

See @ 1.20.15 for the missile striking the Pentagon.

...and yet the history books still say that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter in the JFK assassination.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
...and yet the history books still say that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter in the JFK assassination.

The important thing is there Are still people around to document the truth.....Much like the Augustine writers of the Roman Empire, who surreptitiously slipped their critiques of the Emperors into their works....The same way we know it was the NAZI's who burnt down the Reichstag, even though they tried to blame it on the Communists & then tried to assassinate & murder anyone with direct knowledge of the truth....Or how it was Churchill who organised the sinking of the Lusitania....Or how 95% of the prisoners who died in the German concentration camps, actually died of Typhus.

School & the 'official' sanitized version of History is bunkum...Always has been.

Nearly 20 years on and we still have one grainy shot of the Pentagon attack. Anyway we can all jump up and down and theorize all we like, the public has bought the story, the wars was fought, the crooks made billions and the US owes 21 trillion and climbing. Osama won, as his intention was to bankrupt America, and he achieved it. Wait until 2030 when the US Social Security system collapses. if Biden wins this election, the US & China will become best friends very quickly with Biden and Clinton and the democrats will make their millions in dodgy deals.

You expected someone to go back in time and produce some hi-rez photo's ? Why do you expect more footage from the pentagon?

Can you not consider anything real that you can't see on you tube?
Guess what, there are no visuals of anything that happened in the world before 1816. Anything from before that time is clearly photoshopped.
Does that mean that everything that happened before 1816 is not real?

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
The important thing is there Are still people around to document the truth.....Much like the Augustine writers of the Roman Empire, who surreptitiously slipped their critiques of the Emperors into their works....The same way we know it was the NAZI's who burnt down the Reichstag, even though they tried to blame it on the Communists & then tried to assassinate & murder anyone with direct knowledge of the truth....Or how it was Churchill who organised the sinking of the Lusitania....Or how 95% of the prisoners who died in the German concentration camps, actually died of Typhus.

School & the 'official' sanitized version of History is bunkum...Always has been.
I find it sickeningly fascinating how Holocaust deniers have now changed tack in the face of criminal prosecution by going from the event not happening at all to now that they died from disease.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
There are conflicting videos though from eye witness accounts who are saying live on the ground, no planes but bombs.
That video I just linked though is cgi, 100%.
Look at the building in the background where the plane just magically glitches over the top of it like a crappy cgi overlay.
There is credible eye witness evidence of a bomb in the basement of the second tower before the second plane hit, and many other eye witness accounts of bombs going off.

However it would be just a tad too obvious if the tower came down on their own, so you had two planes hitting them. Even though there is some dodgy video around of the plane hitting the tower, I believe the eye witness reports of grey 767's hitting the towers. The pictures with the remote control cylinder under them are identical to the remote controlled 767s that were owned by US military at the time. I believe they were used in the military exercise that day and two of them hit the two towers. I think they had to be filed with explosives or a missile to penetrate the buildings, but it was explosions rigged for controlled demolition that brought the twin towers down.

Reading the 4 year UAF Report, around 650 columns came off their supports at the same time causing Building 7 to collapse. That is, a controlled demolition of a 47 story tower that no planes hit and only supports the controlled demolition evidence of the twin towers

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Registered User this video popped up for me and has an interesting interview with Bill Cooper who predicted 9/11 in the months before it happened and was killed a few months after.

I wonder if he predicted and named Osama Bin Laden hijacking planes and hitting the twin towers because this was the exact war game that was being run in July 2001, that has since been exposed.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
There is credible eye witness evidence of a bomb in the basement of the second tower before the second plane hit, and many other eye witness accounts of bombs going off.
Bombs going off, or people saying they heard "explosions"?

However it would be just a tad too obvious if the tower came down on their own, so you had two planes hitting them. Even though there is some dodgy video around of the plane hitting the tower, I believe the eye witness reports of grey 767's hitting the towers. The pictures with the remote control cylinder under them are identical to the remote controlled 767s that were owned by US military at the time. I believe they were used in the military exercise that day and two of them hit the two towers. I think they had to be filed with explosives or a missile to penetrate the buildings, but it was explosions rigged for controlled demolition that brought the twin towers down.

Reading the 4 year UAF Report, around 650 columns came off their supports at the same time causing Building 7 to collapse. That is, a controlled demolition of a 47 story tower that no planes hit and only supports the controlled demolition evidence of the twin towers

Why would there be a bomb in the basement, when it is totally obvious that the collapse started near the crash site?
Good that you have the expertise to make such a conclusion.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why would there be a bomb in the basement, when it is totally obvious that the collapse started near the crash site?
When did I say it was my expertise? I'm talking of eye witness accounts, many from first responders from the fire department (FDNY) who made video testimonies that were transcribed and written down within weeks. Asked an open ended questions like "Tell us your experience on 9/11". Some ended up two pages and some 20.

There were 156 eyewitness accounts that mention explosions, bombs, blast, blow up, implosion or synchronised collapse summarised by Dr Graham McQueen (summary .pdf below). The vast majority of them — 135, or 87 percent of the total — are first responders, including 121 from the FDNY and fourteen from the Port Authority Police Department. Thirteen are reporters, and the remaining eight McQueen categorizes as “other,” usually people who worked near WTC 1 and WTC 2.

The largest source of eyewitness accounts is the New York Fire Department’s World Trade Center Task Force Interviews (sometimes referred to as the “FDNY Oral Histories”), which comprise approximately 10,000 to 12,000 pages of statements by over 500 FDNY personnel collected from early October 2001 to late January 2002. Initially public didn’t have access to these records and they were only released after the NYT newspaper petitioned a Court to release them.

Explosions were the original hypothesis from witnesses and media at the scene. FDNY responders were experienced with explosions, particularly explosions from fires but their taped and transcribed eye witness accounts do not support the explosions were from fires.

While most of the eye witnesses were outside the building and some saw red and orange fire with the explosions and heard explosions some were inside the foyer and basement and experience getting thrown across the room and into walls with an explosion at this level as well. Typically eye witness accounts of the explosions from the outside saw them start around 20 level below where the plane hit or around half way up the tower in one.

Police first responder records were usually a hand written report and the excerpt is from an ex army disposal expert describing an explosion coming from basement of first tower.

The account
1 distinctive sounds: "A couple of minutes later it sounded like bombs going off. That's when the explosions happened.

1601624254907.png

1601624280084.png

1601624315758.png

1601624415260.png

1601624424751.png

NFDA Guide for explosions in fires that FDNY eye witness testimony ruled out fires as the cause of explosions.

Identification: Firefighters are trained to know about explosions from fires. 31 separate member for FDNY used the word bomb.

Pattern with regular intervals:
  • A. DNY auditory Daniel Revierie South Tower. “It was a friggen noise that I knew it was coming down. At first, I thought it was professional demolition. Did you ever hear professional demolition when you hear charges on separate noise and heard pop, pop, pop on separate floors, that’s what I heard when I saw the building come down.
  • b. Emergency Services Captain Karen Dejoure on North tower saw a bright flash orange and red flash coming from about halfway up the building. Originally it was just one flash then the flashes went all the way around the building and that building had started to explode with popping sound and each popping sound had a red and orange flash and the pop0ping sounds kept getting bigger and the flashed moved up and down and all around the building.
  • Power: None of the explosions that typically accompany fire could destroy building. Looked up and saw the top came off like a volcano.
Two firefighters interviewed just after made it two blocks watching floor by floor it started popping out like it was detonated like it was planned – boom, boom, boom using gestures that the floors were coming down one after the other.

FDNY Officer Kenneth Rogers standing waiting outside tower for their assignment and there was an explosion in South tower and I kept watching. Floor after floor after floor one floor after another after another went off and when it hit about the fifth floor I thought it was a bomb because it looked like a synchronised event.

1601624902211.png

When did I say it was my expertise? I'm talking of eye witness accounts, many from first responders from the fire department (FDNY) who made video testimonies that were transcribed and written down within weeks. Asked an open ended questions like "Tell us your experience on 9/11". Some ended up two pages and some 20.

There were 156 eyewitness accounts that mention explosions, bombs, blast, blow up, implosion or synchronised collapse summarised by Dr Graham McQueen (summary .pdf below). The vast majority of them — 135, or 87 percent of the total — are first responders, including 121 from the FDNY and fourteen from the Port Authority Police Department. Thirteen are reporters, and the remaining eight McQueen categorizes as “other,” usually people who worked near WTC 1 and WTC 2.

The largest source of eyewitness accounts is the New York Fire Department’s World Trade Center Task Force Interviews (sometimes referred to as the “FDNY Oral Histories”), which comprise approximately 10,000 to 12,000 pages of statements by over 500 FDNY personnel collected from early October 2001 to late January 2002. Initially public didn’t have access to these records and they were only released after the NYT newspaper petitioned a Court to release them.

Explosions were the original hypothesis from witnesses and media at the scene. FDNY responders were experienced with explosions, particularly explosions from fires but their taped and transcribed eye witness accounts do not support the explosions were from fires.

While most of the eye witnesses were outside the building and some saw red and orange fire with the explosions and heard explosions some were inside the foyer and basement and experience getting thrown across the room and into walls with an explosion at this level as well. Typically eye witness accounts of the explosions from the outside saw them start around 20 level below where the plane hit or around half way up the tower in one.

Police first responder records were usually a hand written report and the excerpt is from an ex army disposal expert describing an explosion coming from basement of first tower.

The account
1 distinctive sounds: "A couple of minutes later it sounded like bombs going off. That's when the explosions happened.

View attachment 975779
View attachment 975781
View attachment 975782
View attachment 975784
View attachment 975785
NFDA Guide for explosions in fires that FDNY eye witness testimony ruled out fires as the cause of explosions.

Identification: Firefighters are trained to know about explosions from fires. 31 separate member for FDNY used the word bomb.

Pattern with regular intervals:
  • A. DNY auditory Daniel Revierie South Tower. “It was a friggen noise that I knew it was coming down. At first, I thought it was professional demolition. Did you ever hear professional demolition when you hear charges on separate noise and heard pop, pop, pop on separate floors, that’s what I heard when I saw the building come down.
  • b. Emergency Services Captain Karen Dejoure on North tower saw a bright flash orange and red flash coming from about halfway up the building. Originally it was just one flash then the flashes went all the way around the building and that building had started to explode with popping sound and each popping sound had a red and orange flash and the pop0ping sounds kept getting bigger and the flashed moved up and down and all around the building.
  • Power: None of the explosions that typically accompany fire could destroy building. Looked up and saw the top came off like a volcano.
Two firefighters interviewed just after made it two blocks watching floor by floor it started popping out like it was detonated like it was planned – boom, boom, boom using gestures that the floors were coming down one after the other.

FDNY Officer Kenneth Rogers standing waiting outside tower for their assignment and there was an explosion in South tower and I kept watching. Floor after floor after floor one floor after another after another went off and when it hit about the fifth floor I thought it was a bomb because it looked like a synchronised event.

View attachment 975793

I think they had to be filed with explosives or a missile to penetrate the buildings

Suggests it was your opinion.
I call bullshit.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think they had to be filed with explosives or a missile to penetrate the buildings

Suggests it was your opinion.
I call bullshit.
"Why would there be a bomb in the basement, when it is totally obvious that the collapse started near the crash site?
"

This was your quote from above. How am I supposed to read your mind if that's not what you meant?

I haven't made it a secret that it's my opinion that I think planes hit the two towers and those planes were a remote controlled 767s that the USAF had based in Florida and were being used in the war games that day.

It's also my opinion based on over 150 eye witness reports that controlled demolitions were the cause of the twin towers collapse. The UAF Report that shows the only way WTC Building 7 came down was the over 650 simultaneous columns collapsing in 8 stories as in a controlled demolition.

By the way the basement explosion as described by the NYPD, ex army demolition expert, followed by an eerie silence before the pop pop popping explosions of many stories from about 20 stories from below where the plane hit is a typical set up of controlled demolition, according to experts.

1601709214710.png

1601709231742.png

"Why would there be a bomb in the basement, when it is totally obvious that the collapse started near the crash site?
"

This was your quote from above. How am I supposed to read your mind if that's not what you meant?

I haven't made it a secret that it's my opinion that I think planes hit the two towers and those planes were a remote controlled 767s that the USAF had based in Florida and were being used in the war games that day.

It's also my opinion based on over 150 eye witness reports that controlled demolitions were the cause of the twin towers collapse. The UAF Report that shows the only way WTC Building 7 came down was the over 650 simultaneous columns collapsing in 8 stories as in a controlled demolition.

By the way the basement explosion as described by the NYPD, ex army demolition expert, followed by an eerie silence before the pop pop popping explosions of many stories from about 20 stories from below where the plane hit is a typical set up of controlled demolition, according to experts.

View attachment 976524
View attachment 976525

What kind of drugs would you need to be on to suggest that you needed to "fake" some planes to crash into the building to try to cover up the controlled demolition that you claim was in the basement, even though it can be clearly seen on the youtubes you like so much, that the building collapse pancaked down from the upper floors.

YOU think you need a missile to penetrate a building with big glass windows. Plenty of experts agree that a plane would do it.

YOU have no credentials....so SORRY I DON"T BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT.

What kind of drugs would you need to be on to suggest that you needed to "fake" some planes to crash into the building to try to cover up the controlled demolition that you claim was in the basement, even though it can be clearly seen on the youtubes you like so much, that the building collapse pancaked down from the upper floors.

YOU think you need a missile to penetrate a building with big glass windows. Plenty of experts agree that a plane would do it.

If the demolition of the buildings was the pretext required fro war, why not just blow them up via controlled demolition and blame that on 19 terrorists who infiltrated the ACME building company. Why the planes as well?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
If the demolition of the buildings was the pretext required fro war, why not just blow them up via controlled demolition and blame that on 19 terrorists who infiltrated the ACME building company. Why the planes as well?

Because it would take months to wire it & prepare the job - including bombs in the basement & lobby's to take out the ground pillars - with full blanket security cover.....Cover the MOSSaD lads had under Marvin Bush's security contract for the WTC's.

You're not very good at this....Next hair-brained question.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

Again you make up stuff and claim that's what I said as your usual added bs such as the buildings had big glass windows. You have no idea what my credentials are and I don't give a flying rats ass that you don't believe what I post or that my posts trigger you so much you can't even make an argument and flail about having a two year old tantrum, inventing what I've said so you can be duly outraged.

Where have said said you need to "fake" (presume that because this word is in quotation marks that is quoting me) planes to crash into the building? The planes were very real.

However are valid questions about how the planes penetrated the buildings and some strange videos of the planes hitting. I've replied with some thoughts about this to another poster who also has questions. Clearly not you who are a poster child for what the short video that's been posted a few times on here believes.

I've said in a few posts about the over 150 eyewitness reports of explosions that make it evident to experts that controlled demolition brought down the towers. I've never claimed to be an eye witness, a member of FDNY or NYPD or other who were reliably and expertly in most cases reporting what they saw and experienced. Bažant and Le’s analysis actually proves that the deceleration of the upper section would have been significant and detectable (if it were a true fire-induced progressive collapse), and that the collapse would have arrested within three seconds, unless there were simultaneous column failures many floors below to continue the free fall acceleration which is what the witnesses see. The large explosion in the basement before this pop, pop, popping of explosives down the building witnesses see, also matches controlled demolition.

Where are the big glass windows?
1601782887608.png
1601783540191.png

The strongest part of the towers were the closely spaced steel columns that made up the exterior walls.

There were two main factors that greatly distinguished the two main towers of the WTC towers from anything that had been built before them: their walls and their elevators. Prior to the construction of the Twin Towers, skyscrapers were designed to support themselves through large internal columns spaced about 30 feet (9 meters) apart, which interrupted the flow of interior space. For this project however, the engineers came up with a different solution -- the exterior walls themselves would support the bulk of the structure, and they would get a boost from one single column of beams in the center. All of the weight of the building was supported by the external walls and an internal column.

For the columns that comprised the external walls, a mixture of 12 different types of steel with yield points between 42,000 pound per square inch (psi) and 100,000 psi were used, while the interior columns consisted of a steel known as A36, a designation which meant it had a yield strength of 36,000 psi. The thickness of these columns also varied -- from as thin as 0.25 inch (6.35 millimeters) at the top of the building to as thick as 4 inches (10.16 centimeters) at the base [source: FEMA]. In all, 200,000 tons of super-strong steel (which had just recently become available in 1968) were used to create the two towers (Galye).

Just inside the walls, at approximately 10,000 locations throughout each tower, visco elastic dampers were installed. These were basically large shock absorbers that could bend with wind pressure and then return to their original form. Because the towers were designed to sway and adjust in the wind, these dampers helped reduce the impact of this movement on occupants. It was the first time this technology had ever been used in a high-rise. FEMA.

The floors that flowed between the supporting walls and interior columns were made from 0.5 inch (1.27 centimeter) thick steel slabs covered in 4 inches (10.2 centimeters) of lightweight concrete. FEMA.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Buggered if I can read those 2 statements at the bottom of your post.....No chance.

anyway, back to the gist of the 9/11 cover -up & one of it's leading criminals.

View attachment 976995
It was just to show the original handwritten evidence given by the ex army explosives expert that was reproduced in the explanation of the stages of an bomb blast I posted.

Date 14th March 2002. Police Officer 826, Sue Kerne (Keene?). Statement for event on 11th September 2001.

On the above date I responded from my detail at Manhattan (address) to One WTC approx. 5 -10 minutes after the first plane hit tower. Writing this down has not been easy. This is my third attempt.

Page 3. Massive amount of debries, concrete, dust, bodies or PARTS were more frequent at his point (after the main explosion she experienced from basement). Then there was an eerie silence and you knew something was going to happen. There just seemed to be one explosion after another. I was separated from the guys from the blast (GWB) by another explosion, massive again, sucking the air out of your lungs and then just a wind, more intense this time with large pieces of debris flying. When things cleared there were still civilians in the areas plus myself. A NYPD car ...

By the way I'm curious how you are sure Israel were other a minor player in the planning and execution of this?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
By the way I'm curious how you are sure Israel were other a minor player in the planning and execution of this?

Only 1 country & one country alone has benefited from the events of 9/11.

Do yourself a favor & discover who it is that is in charge of all security at airports around the world....If you don't succumb to this -like Malaysia didn't, then expect to see your planes either shot/blown out of the sky, or disappear.

Israel is the Rothschild's baby...The Rothschilds are the banking crime syndicate behind the NWO.....Which includes it's attack-dogs in MI6, the C.I.A & the MOSSAD.

The demolition & wiring job on 9/11 fell to the MOSSAD, as did the cover-up by dual Israeli/U.S citizens placed in All the major levels of overseer power throughout the Bush administration.

Over 130 agents were arrested on the day, together with trucks full of high explosives & detonators.....They knew Chertoff would cover for them & they'd be released & exonerated without charge.....The hijackers cover-narrative was already in place via the hegemonic MSM.

Do yourself a favor & discover who it is that is in charge of all security at airports around the world....If you don't succumb to this -like Malaysia didn't, then expect to see your planes either shot/blown out of the sky, or disappear.

Israel is the Rothschild's baby...The Rothschilds are the banking crime syndicate behind the NWO.....Which includes it's attack-dogs in MI6, the C.I.A & the MOSSAD.

The demolition & wiring job on 9/11 fell to the MOSSAD, as did the cover-up by dual Israeli/U.S citizens placed in All the major levels of overseer power throughout the Bush administration.

Over 130 agents were arrested on the day, together with trucks full of high explosives & detonators.....They knew Chertoff would cover for them & they'd be released & exonerated without charge.....The hijackers cover-narrative was already in place via the hegemonic MSM.

Demolition and Wiring lol.. You make it sound like a job for a part time electrician.
Who, within Mossad, had the expertise to demolish a building in such a manner?

Its kind of a specialty within engineering, and you are looking at an extra special case of that specialty. ( if you were correct ).

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

US planes, US war games and US cover ups to benefit certain people and groups in the USA the most. Bush's, Chaney etc all those that got promoted. USA started a war that's been going 19 years and built 14 US military bases in Afghanistan and basically control the minerals and opium. Any companies involved in supplying the Military, Carlisle and Haberton (sp?).

I agree with what you say about Mr Burns Rothschild forming Israel and the bankers and even Silverstein multiplying his money from that day and think they did help with setting detonators etc but USA were front and centre with Saudi Arabia providing the patsies (Tim Osman or Osama Bin Laden already CIA?) but certain people and groups in the US benefited with the fear and extraordinary control from laws that were passed and don't want to relinquish this power.

Back