Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All good procas.
I like mental gymnastics.
Bettter than square-rooting myself into oblivion just for the sake of making my lazy brain walk those extra needed miles for attunement.

Prefer simplicity myself....Explain It to me like I'm an 8 year old.

The complexity of it all, lies in uncovering the 'mental gymnastics' one must attenuate, by the unravelling of the 'official narrative' & all of it's fabrications, denials, cover-ups & obfuscations.

Anyone who has studied this subject enough, in depth & for themselves, cannot for a minute swallow any of the official story-line....Which makes a mockery of the poll itself.

Ignorance is bliss...Or so it would seem.

Prefer simplicity myself....Explain It to me like I'm an 8 year old.

The complexity of it all, lies in uncovering the 'mental gymnastics' one must attenuate, by the unravelling of the 'official narrative' & all of it's fabrications, denials, cover-ups & obfuscations.

Anyone who has studied this subject enough, in depth & for themselves, cannot for a minute swallow any of the official story-line....Which makes a mockery of the poll itself.

Ignorance is bliss...Or so it would seem.
Now. Come on. Thats too many words and a tad too much gymnastics.
Does everyone have to swallow one wholly or the other? Any. Bits. Some. if. Keywords in these scenarios. You will have your bull on the gates anchoring both sides of any argument. By and large the rest are imbetween bemused onlookers with open minds willing to have a laugh, speculate or do both simultaneously.
Fastidious portents of any side of the argument would be doing a lot more than keystroking.

Now. Come on. Thats too many words and a tad too much gymnastics.
Does everyone have to swallow one wholly or the other? Any. Bits. Some. if. Keywords in these scenarios. You will have your bull on the gates anchoring both sides of any argument. By and large the rest are imbetween bemused onlookers with open minds willing to have a laugh, speculate or do both simultaneously.
Fastidious portents of any side of the argument would be doing a lot more than keystroking.

I guess that the poll does allow for a middle ground & 'soft option' of sorts, by it's 'Allowed it to happen' choice.....But that still speaks of complicity on behalf of the govt!

The government was either complicit or not.....There's no middle ground here.

I guess that the poll does allow for a middle ground & 'soft option' of sorts, by it's 'Allowed it to happen' choice.....But that still speaks of complicity on behalf of the govt!

The government was either complicit or not.....There's no middle ground here.
The "middle ground" is "was is it the govt? Or not?"
Complicity comes after the fact.

The "middle ground" is "was is it the govt? Or not?"
Complicity comes after the fact.

I reckon that whole WMD scenario that followed 'after the fact' as you say, pretty well sealed the deal on that score.

Not to mention the facilitation of the removal of all the steel in the immediate aftermath, without so much as an investigation of the 'crime-scene'.

The crime of the Century & zero investigation?....Dear Lord!

Last edited:
Fair enough... first time back here in 6 months. BW, when you find time, can you watch the video Irrefutable I put up the other day. I’d like your take on it.

Good to be back into this swamp of moronic conspiracy theories! ;)

I havent yet watched it, but from the title I see its all about Judy Wood. So her direct energy weapon theory?? Literally a laser from space?

I know plenty about it - did you need me to watch the video? Would you rather just put the questions to me? Or are there specific bits in the video that you can point me to that make you go "ah ha!"?

No mention on any MSM about a damning report by the Uni of Alaska on the collapse & failure of WTC 7.
THats because its not very damning.

There are issues galore with their findings, which are being freely discussed in places if you bothered to look. Would you care to see a critique of the report, (which hasnt yet gone through peer review I might add...)?

I find it funny that an inept government at the time that couldn't even get things right that it wanted to (Katrina disaster) managed to pull this off.

And that 18 years later no one has ever come out and said they were part of the team that rigged the buildings ext

I find it funny that an inept government at the time that couldn't even get things right that it wanted to (Katrina disaster) managed to pull this off.

And that 18 years later no one has ever come out and said they were part of the team that rigged the buildings ext

mmmm you didn't want to be one of that team.
Worst job since Pyramid designer.
Weird how no-one even noticed them missing.

That's because not all branches of govt are so incompetent. Or a lot are none the wiser. Take MKUltra as an example, that was hidden from the public for a very long time
Intelligence agencies don't really work on the same wavelength as Whitehouse admin staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The giveaway is that Conspiracy Theorists can't agree as to who was behind the attacks. Each one has a completely different theory as to who was responsible whether it's the Saudi's, the Israeli's, the Bush Cabinet, the Banking Cabal's etc. etc.
The only thing that they can agree on together however is that they don't trust anyone and that they are smarter than everyone else :D

I don't buy into the conspiracies I think they are bull. Just interested how that older building fell down I think building seven?

Was WMD & 'Russia-Gate' BULL also?

There is simply no logical explanation for building 7's collapse, other than it was pre- wired for demolition by the government & it's intel agencies....Hence the hush, hush on the part of the complicit MSM about it....Lets just ignore it & it'll go away.

Welcome to the truthers world…..Now you can begin your journey down the rabbit-hole of historical truth/lie & begin a real education.

It's more that the government couldn't care less or give a s**t about that part of the U.S....Too busy building over 100 U.S military installations overseas, in order to surround China, Russia & Iran.

You'll get there one day.

Last edited:
Conspiracy for everything.

Port Arthur Massacre
mh370

Most people that argue the case want to believe so. Because without it, they have nothing else. This is all they have.

Most people that argue the case want to believe so. Because without it, they have nothing else. This is all they have.

If one wants to style the truth as 'nothing'......Then so be it.....There are plenty of empty-headed nihilists in the world, who have zero respect for it.

That's what our corrupted governments rely upon....Sheeple to do their bidding for them.

The Eye-witness janitor who has continued to contradict the so-called 'official story' in maintaining that explosions in the lobby occurred well before any plane collisions occurred.

In fact, multiple explosions were reported by hundreds of first respondents & eye-witnesses throughout the event both preceding & during the collapse of both buildings....Including policemen & fire-men who attended...As these interviews on the day attest to.

The final concluding episode in James Corbett's excellent expose on the 9/11 farcical cover-ups via it's Whistle-Blowers.

The 9/11 Commissioners themselves....."The Commission was set up to fail in it's mission from beginning to end". Lee Hamilton & Tom Kean.

Last edited:
I don't buy into the conspiracies I think they are bull. Just interested how that older building fell down I think building seven?

Official story is damage from 'burning office furniture' ..Although WTC7 was left off the initial 911 Commission Report. Guess they forgot about it?? LoL.

BTW most of the 911 Commission quit when they realised they weren't there to investigate anything, but to repeat a prearranged narrative.

It's too big of a conspiracy for me to believe. Possibly some inside knowledge. Doubt it. The official story is sound as far as the hijackers are concerned at least the main ones anyway

Back