Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 41 35.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
It's too big of a conspiracy for me to believe. Possibly some inside knowledge. Doubt it. The official story is sound as far as the hijackers are concerned at least the main ones anyway

There's absolutely nothing 'Sound' about the official line whatsoever..

Richard Gage: Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth & the current status of their case before the Grand Jury.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
How bout those “art students” from Israel?

Direct quote from their Israeli TV interview.

"We just went over to the U.S in order to film the event".....

And the logical follow-up question the interviewer then failed to ask them.

Oh really?

So how on earth did you know it was going to happen, pray tell?

Yeah…..MSM tv....Don't ya just lurve it.

Nebula1971

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
F1 McLaren
Good to be back into this swamp of moronic conspiracy theories! ;)

I havent yet watched it, but from the title I see its all about Judy Wood. So her direct energy weapon theory?? Literally a laser from space?

I know plenty about it - did you need me to watch the video? Would you rather just put the questions to me? Or are there specific bits in the video that you can point me to that make you go "ah ha!"?

Yes, I’ve read about her stuff too, but her theory relating to “dustification”

If you have time, watch the video. Obviously ignore the part where they focus on getting people to but the book. That bit is rather transparent.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Direct quote from their Israeli TV interview.

"We just went over to the U.S in order to film the event".....

And the logical follow-up question the interviewer then failed to ask them.

Oh really?

So how on earth did you know it was going to happen, pray tell?

Yeah…..MSM tv....Don't ya just lurve it.
I’m actually talking about another group of Israelis/Mossad group.
These guys were assholes aswell.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes, I’ve read about her stuff too, but her theory relating to “dustification”

If you have time, watch the video. Obviously ignore the part where they focus on getting people to but the book. That bit is rather transparent.
It would really help if you specifically pointed out the bits you want me to chat about.

Something like: "at 24:30 she talks about xxxx. This is really convincing to me".

Otherwise I can waste time going over bits that you don't find credible, or don't think is important.

The so-called 5 Dancing Israeli's......Or as Trump tried to bulls**t us all; The dancing Arabs on 9/11....LOL

This one's just for our resident 'Doubting Thomas' Mr Werewolf himself.

@1.40 in the vid amigo....Watch it & weep....."Our purpose was to document the event."

Doubting Thomas??? I heard of the 5 dancing Israelis years ago - and FWIW I did not vote for the first option in the poll :cool:

What did surprise me was their explanation: "our purpose was to document the event" - sounds like foreknowledge :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Those sneaky f***ers. Heard up to 120 of them.

There may well have been.

Cheney, Rumsfeld & Bush's hands are all over 9/11 in so many ways, it aint funny.....Anyone who imagines this was MOSSAD alone is deluded.

Both Rumsfeld & Cheney learnt their craft under the direct tutelage of Kissinger during the Nixon administration.

Halliburton is responsible for the construction of all the U.S military installations, runways & infrastructure thereof, ever since 9/11....Over 100 of em…..Cheney is one of it's directors.....The Bush's Carlyle group are in bed with the Saudi's & Bin Laden's & are heavily invested in the U.S military industrial complex.

They have both profited immensely off the death of heir own citizens & millions of innocent Muslims.....Now you know why all the paranoid pricks at the head of these institutions, who backed these pricks & their 'Terrorism narrative' desire full intel control over the masses.....They fear retribution for their evil crimes.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
It's too big of a conspiracy for me to believe. Possibly some inside knowledge. Doubt it. The official story is sound as far as the hijackers are concerned at least the main ones anyway

You say you're interested in the possible explanation for & events surrounding the collapse of Building 7...Then when you're presented with the evidence, you don't like it.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So which mob is he going for ? Dancing Jews or Saudis or Bush?

He doesn't offer up an alternative opinion......Only that it was self-evidently pre-scripted for the ensuing war on Terror Narrative that followed it.

Remembering that he's coming from a Global & historical economics perspective....That's the context from which he is drawing all the dots.

9/11 was the key event to justifying & legitimising all these wars & the concomitant increase in the security/military/intel industrial complex, via it's inauguration of a crypto-fascist police-state over all the citizens in the U.S.....That America is under attack.

If it was indeed an inside-job, then that cover is blown….Which for Truthers, it has been for a very long-time.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
A global failure can only mean one thing; and those that refute it are in-denial braindead sheeple sucked in by the programing propaganda of the MSM.

Only a fool could believe that the fuel from one 747 aeroplane, is enough to melt 4 inch concrete & 52 Steel pylons of a 110 story Sky-Scraper.....And yet, many buy it unquestioningly....Ignorance is indeed bliss.

I mean, here we have 34 people in the poll who voted for 'The official story makes the most sense'....When in fact, it makes no sense whatsoever.

You have to question if indeed these people understand what the concept of sense even means at all.....Perhaps one needs to be 'senseless' in order to buy this nonsense....That's the only conclusion one can arrive at in regards to the poll.

Last edited:
May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Only a fool could believe that the fuel from one 747 aeroplane, is enough to melt 4 inch concrete & 52 Steel pylons of a 110 story Sky-Scraper.....And yet, many buy it unquestioningly....Ignorance is indeed bliss.

I mean, here we have 34 people in the poll who voted for 'The official story makes the most sense'....When in fact, it makes no sense whatsoever.

You have to question if indeed these people understand what the concept of sense even means at all.....Perhaps one needs to be 'senseless' in order to buy this nonsense....That's the only conclusion one can arrive at in regards to the poll.
I totally agree with you.
Maybe the smoking gun WTC7 will bring them to their senses one day...but I'll be pushing up daisies by then.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I totally agree with you.....Maybe the smoking gun WTC7 will bring them to their senses one day...but I'll be pushing up daisies by then.

Mass compulsory education -'schooling' & manufactured consent via our media is what does it....Schooled to accept 'authority' unquestionably & taken in by the mass dissemination of a blanket propaganda by a bought off media, that goes along with it.....Culturally conditioned & programmed.

Not to mention the silence & censorship surrounding WTC7 & a multitude of other 'unaccountable' facts.

Last edited:
Back