Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the Aeroplanes.....Even One Black box will do.....Oh that's right, all 4 did magically 'disintegrated' upon impact.....LOL

Peach fuzz.

Not a single Aeroplane was hijacked, Jack....And that's a fact.
384784_7eed511be1c60b07b5c24e62c9cb9234.jpg

Isn't that a black box?

Seen as the OS believers have TWICE conveniently ignored this request, I thought I'd take the liberty and provide them with their answer...

View attachment 385262

emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

Force and momentum. The wings snapped forward after the wall slowed the fuselage of the plane. The wings carry fuel which means they would have exploded on impact. Meanwhile the fuselage continues to use it's momentum to push into the pentagon.

Sometimes, the science works.

Isn't that a black box?

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

Force and momentum. The wings snapped forward after the wall slowed the fuselage of the plane. The wings carry fuel which means they would have exploded on impact. Meanwhile the fuselage continues to use it's momentum to push into the pentagon.

Sometimes, the science works.

LOL.

And you believe this crud?....Some people will honestly believe anything their told.

I know this might be asking a lot, but could you put forward your timeline of events for 9/11?

No, not really.....All I can tell you is that I watched it live like everyone else that night in absolute horror, with this terrible feeling that this was the portent for the beginnings of WW3.....I still reckon that intuition was spot on.

Lets not forget who it was that supplied all the steel for the NAZI railway lines that led to Auschwitz.....Until people wake-up to the fact that these are still the same boys - 3 generations removed - who armed & financed the NAZI's (Prescott Bush & Allan Dulles the intermediatries), then nothings going to change.

There is no difference between Abu Grahbi & the Concentration Camps.

Murder incorporated is a U.S & C.I.A institutional tradition....When are people going to wake the FU.

War is profit for the yanks; & peoples lives, justice & Democracy mean nothing to them.

No, not really.....All I can tell you is that I watched it live like everyone else that night in absolute horror, with this terrible feeling that this was the portent for the beginnings of WW3.....I still reckon that intuition was spot on.

Lets not forget who it was that supplied all the steel for the NAZI railway lines that led to Auschwitz.....Until people wake-up to the fact that these are still the same boys - 3 generations removed - who armed & financed the NAZI's (Prescott Bush & Allan Dulles the intermediatries), then nothings going to change.

Murder incorporated is a U.S & C.I.A institutional tradition....When are people going to wake the FU.

War is profit for the yanks; & peoples lives, justice & Democracy mean nothing to them.
So, it's the vibe?

Some people prefer evidence, not speculation, and to focus on the real and not the imagined.

This is just hysterical stuff. The US also provided tanks, aircraft, etc etc for the Russians and British, who used these to kill Germans.
I don't see your handwringing over that.

LOL.

And you believe this crud?....Some people will honestly believe anything their told.
It's irrelevant whether and what I believe, you asked for "Even One Black box will do" to which I provided a photo of said black box.

If you didn't want the evidence because it goes against your ingrained believe that "all 4 did magically 'disintegrated' upon impact.....LOL" you probably shouldn't have asked for it.

This is just hysterical stuff. The US also provided tanks, aircraft, etc etc for the Russians and British, who used these to kill Germans.

According to P35, US is the only evil in the world LOL!

Hey p35, if you want to visit Russia and hear what Russians think of Putin and specially RT, i will sponsor you. PM Me! (i am offering a free trip to educate you ffs, this offer is serious).

So, it's the vibe?

Some people prefer evidence, not speculation, and to focus on the real and not the imagined.

Exactly.....Show me the Aeroplanes Jack.

The govt claims they crashed....Where's the evidence?.....Just one piccy will suffice.

Are you really arguing from the side of scientific fact here, or narrative phantoms perpetrated via manufacturing consent?

P.S....I already know the answer, so yes, it's rhetorical sweet-peach.

Same principle.....Are you kidding with this?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's irrelevant whether and what I believe, you asked for "Even One Black box will do" to which I provided a photo of said black box.

If you didn't want the evidence because it goes against your ingrained believe that "all 4 did magically 'disintegrated' upon impact.....LOL" you probably shouldn't have asked for it.

Hur, hur.

No....He's citing me out of context.

The example was....If we are to accept the govt narrative as true.....Then.

I would say this though, Tulsi, Snowden, Julian would know a lot more than bigfooty brains trust.

Guy like Ron Paul would have blown the whistle a long time ago being in the US senate etc, like they have been doing for a long time.

But nope, all these guys are silent. There is no smoke at all here, other than Charlie Sheen saying its an inside job.

I would say this though, Tulsi, Snowden, Julian would know a lot more than bigfooty brains trust.

Guy like Ron Paul would have blown the whistle a long time ago being in the US senate etc, like they have been doing for a long time.

But nope, all these guys are silent. There is no smoke at all here, other than Charlie Sheen saying its an inside job.

Oh?.....I can't recall anyone ever asking them about 9/11 live on air?

I don't base my beliefs on those of others......But rather, the evidence.

upload_2017-6-26_21-44-29.jpeg
A picture tells a 1,000 words.

How anyone can look at this image & not SEE that this building is being detonated from within, defies common-sense.

Look with your own eyes.....They are all you have.

The complete & utter dustification of the concrete here is simply unexplainable by any other means.

Anyone denying this has been utterly hood-winked & brainwashed beyond their own senses.

Oh?.....I can't recall anyone ever asking them about 9/11 live on air?

I don't base my beliefs on those of others......But rather, the evidence.

Whistleblowers are not asked about things. Ron Paul been talking about WMD on his website and newsletters long before US went there.

Assange was asked about 9/11 and he said it was not a conspiracy, granted in 2010 but that is still 9 years after the events.

You do seem to base your beliefs on the opinion of others, you quote Pilger, Tulsi when it suits you.

There is absolutely nothing to see here, the blackboxes were recovered from the site i pasted the evidence.

View attachment 386011
A picture tells a 1,000 words.

How anyone can look at this image & not SEE that this building is being detonated from within, defies common-sense.

Look with your own eyes.....They are all you have.

The complete & utter dustification of the concrete here is simply unexplainable by any other means.

Anyone denying this has been utterly hood-winked & brainwashed beyond their own senses.

Common sense lol! pls m8

I have given up asking you about evidence. All you have now is a picture that shows nothing? well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back