Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
upload_2017-6-26_21-50-12.jpeg
Here you can see the 'squibs' going off in perfect formation directly beneath the line of collapse.

upload_2017-6-26_21-51-5.jpeg
A closer view.

These buildings have been detonated & every eye-witness spoke about the masses of explosions going off both prior to & during both the WTC building collapses.

Even the seismic readings picked them all up throughout that day.....Anyone adhereing to the official govt narrative lives in a world of fundamental denial over the truth about the U.S government.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Even the seismic readings picked them all up throughout that day...

Funny, only on one graph!There are other seismic graphs in the area. Why are they only looking at one set? A major explosion would have shown up on multiple seismic graphs in the area around NYC.

The gentleman that did this analysis is heavily involved in the 9/11 Truther movement. He is not a non biased source. One does not ask the coach of the losing team to analyze the controversial ruling by the game officials. Why should we do that here?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
upload_2017-6-26_22-9-36.jpeg
This is the equivalent of a pyroclastic flow from a volcanic eruption....Only military grade thermite, placed throughout all the 4 inch concrete floors, could cause them all to dustify & melt this way.

People imagining that a 100 foot sky-scraper could just melt away into 7 stories of dust & melted iron columns are deluded in the extreme.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Sorry peeps....But buildings simply don't collapse this way.....Explosions going upwards & outwards.

View attachment 386025

And you would have little idea about science.

I see the top collapsing downward. This pushes the ejected heat below and outside into the open air (oxygen) which results in a "backflash" of sorts, where the heat energy meets a requirement of fire (air/oxygen) and results in a brief fireball.

as far as the "ejected beams" and other material is concerned, sure....if the mass is compressed downwards, one of the expected areas for it to travel is outwards...because it has nowhere else to go, but "out".
It's as if you poured a mix of dry powder and twigs on to a single point....it will not stay on that point, it will expand outwards. (often with great outward velocity)

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So there you have it peeps.....The eyes have it.

3 skyscrapers collapsing due to detonation.

Zero evidence provided for a plane having crashed at a Shanksville field or into the Pentagon.

Eye-witness & tv footage of a military plane crashing into the South Tower.

Now I ask you all.....Just who is deluded here?

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
View attachment 386029This is the equivalent of a pyroclastic flow from a volcanic eruption....Only military grade thermite, placed throughout all the 4 inch concrete floors, could cause them all to dustify & melt this way.

People imagining that a 100 foot sky-scraper could just melt away into 7 stories of dust & melted iron columns are deluded in the extreme.

Who is grasping at straws??

If it was a "pyroclastic" flow- why was no one burned or incinerated by the hot gas- like in Pompeii ?

From wiki:

A pyroclastic flow (also known scientifically as a pyroclastic density current[1]) is a fast-moving current of hot gas and rock (collectively known as tephra), which reaches speeds moving away from a volcano of up to 700 km/h (450 mph).[2] The gas can reach temperatures of about 1,000 °C (1,830 °F). Pyroclastic flows normally hug the ground and travel downhill, or spread laterally under gravity. Their speed depends upon the density of the current, the volcanic output rate, and the gradient of the slope. They are a common and devastating result of certain explosive volcanic eruptions.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
View attachment 386029This is the equivalent of a pyroclastic flow from a volcanic eruption....Only military grade thermite, placed throughout all the 4 inch concrete floors, could cause them all to dustify & melt this way.

Terrible just TERRIBLE.

u think it's unreasonably pedantic to point out that it's not a pyroclastic flow, it simply resembles one from a distance?

AE911 have "Pyroclastic" as one of their main points of evidence, except now they have changed it to the meaningless "pyroclastic-like". But the people there still parrot "pyroclastic" as if it means something.

It was just a big cloud of dust. So why don't they list "unexpectedly large cloud of dust" as a point of evidence, along with "fell faster than I would have thought", and "not as much lateral spread of debris as one might imagine"

You are digging into archives of so called "evidence" which has long been debunked. Even the truthers have abandoned it.

FAIL.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Just look at those images without any per-conceived narrative attached to them TP.....There's the answer to all your questions, right there mate.

I have seen the images and i gave you the explanation, the scientific.

I also you questions about "pyroclastic" flow , you claiming it to be one when AE911truth.org have abandoned their position.

Over to you now.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Any chance of you defending your position? or you are going to run away just by posting so called "evidence".

This is not a discussion then, you claiming it to be a controlled demolition doesnt prove it was.

Its absolutely nuts to believe all the upper floors of WTC was rigged with explosives.

I have given enough explanation why the pic looks like what it does.

Please do the calculations.

Make sure you account for lateral spread, and subterranean floors.

Here's a useful reference site

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911NutPhysics1.HTM

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 386011
A picture tells a 1,000 words.

How anyone can look at this image & not SEE that this building is being detonated from within, defies common-sense.

Look with your own eyes.....They are all you have.

The complete & utter dustification of the concrete here is simply unexplainable by any other means.

Anyone denying this has been utterly hood-winked & brainwashed beyond their own senses.
The human eye is notoriously unreliable. That's why eyewitnesses to the same event can have different opinions of what happened. If your go-to evidence is 'but look', then you have nothing. Particularly when it doesn't show what you think it shows.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
The human eye is notoriously unreliable. That's why eyewitnesses to the same event can have different opinions of what happened. If your go-to evidence is 'but look', then you have nothing. Particularly when it doesn't show what you think it shows.

Kinda reminds me of flat earthers living in a ball LOL but but but we cant see the curvature :D

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Truthers arguing for controlled demolition in the basement, can you answer a question?

Same for WTC7.

why did the Twin Towers collapse from the area of the plane impacts and not the basements?

Or are you arguing that there were explosives on the upper floors as well as well as the basement?

Kinda unclear what you guys believe in, some truthers believe in basement theory, others believe the building was stacked with explosives, others believe remote controlled planes, others in missiles. Just all over the shop

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seen as the OS believers have TWICE conveniently ignored this request, I thought I'd take the liberty and provide them with their answer...

View attachment 385262

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im a little late to the party, but you do realise this question has been answered many times dont you? What about those answers is incorrect?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Literally 10's, WOW!!! So these eyewitness have greater credence than the 100's which heard explosives in the twin towers?
What do you think the difference is between those who say they saw the plane crashing into the pentagon, and those who say they "heard explosions" at WTC1 and 2?

Do you think there is ANY difference at all?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
why did the Twin Towers collapse from the area of the plane impacts and not the basements?
Correct. Why would they have bombs in the basement, if the collapse began at impact point?
Why would there be people reporting sounds of explosions throughout the morning (which CTers claim as proof there were bombs, as nothing else could possibly have made those sounds) yet none at the moment of collapse? Why would a bomb go off 30 mins before collapse, many many metres away from the point of collapse?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just as a nice side note - the list of what witnesses saw at the Pentagon:
upload_2017-6-26_10-38-33.png

Curious that not a single person say they saw a missile...

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Can i get an answer to my questions Procrastinator35 , since you are claiming it as a fact, you should easily to able to debunk me, with evidences. You made the claim of pryoclastic collapse and i asked you a question. You didnt reply to my question and now i am asking you more questions and you are avoiding answers. Infact i asked this question in a truther forum and all i got is apparently i am Jesuit and CIA fanboi LOL!

We are not here for discussion are we? posting a few pics and a few graphs are enough to claim it as a fact? No need to analyse the pictures, graphs or the people who are interpreting the graphs? dismiss the 100 odd people who saw planes hit the pentagon but believe 2 firemen who claimed they didnt see a plane? now can you please answer my question, were the top floors of the WTC loaded with explosives? you realise there were CCTV on every floor? how did the explosives get there?

What happened then, to the explosives in the basement? or you dont believe in that story?

this is all so ******* confusing, can we stick to ONE story please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back