Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why people get so worked up over defending the scripted version of events.

We should always question things, and we should always have the right to do so. To suggest that we blindly accept what's told to us, and to never consider the facts is complete bullshit. Why do you think we have words like "propaganda" and "corruption"? Believing that your government is completely innocent is the same as a North Korean believing that Kim Jong-Un was born a god.

On a personal level, I think the government did it. Look at the situation in Syria right now, and the events that preceded it. Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia... It's all too convenient. Building 7 makes no sense. The twin towers coming down DOES look like a controlled demolition. There are plenty of inconsistencies in the story.

That's just my opinion. I fully respect the opinion of those who think otherwise, and I welcome any ideas they put forward. Why can't it be a mature discussion?

As for being "disrespectful to those who perished". That's bull. Nobody is questioning that they died that day, or that the whole event isn't tragic. Would you say a murder investigation is disrespectful to the victim?

On a personal level, I think the government did it. Look at the situation in Syria right now, and the events that preceded it. Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia... It's all too convenient. Building 7 makes no sense. The twin towers coming down DOES look like a controlled demolition. There are plenty of inconsistencies in the story.

This is why it doesnt make any sense to be an inside job, the hijacked planes alone was enough. Come on 3 planes worth millions and the lives of 700 people. Isnt it enough? then you have 2 towers and pentagon. Why go for WTC 7?

and it does not look like controlled demolition, there is no certain hypothesis behind it. If it was in the basement why did it start collapsing from the part where it hit the planes? if it was on top, why didnt it blow up when the planes or missiles hit the building?

and WTC7 was there standing for 8 hours empty after WTC1/2 fell, loaded with explosives? are you kidding me? again, where were the explosives? are they that dumb to leave it open for hours and hours loaded with explosives without triggering the demolition?

perfect conspiracy everywhere. You are overselling the US government who cant even keep a basic secret, let alone a secret like 9/11 involving thousands of people.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people get so worked up over defending the scripted version of events.

We should always question things, and we should always have the right to do so. To suggest that we blindly accept what's told to us, and to never consider the facts is complete bullshit. Why do you think we have words like "propaganda" and "corruption"? Believing that your government is completely innocent is the same as a North Korean believing that Kim Jong-Un was born a god.

That's just my opinion. I fully respect the opinion of those who think otherwise, and I welcome any ideas they put forward. Why can't it be a mature discussion?

As for being "disrespectful to those who perished". That's bull. Nobody is questioning that they died that day, or that the whole event isn't tragic. Would you say a murder investigation is disrespectful to the victim?

The investigation is over. The crack pots won't let it go . That's being disrespectful to the families. The conspiracy scenarios involve fake deaths!! Would you find it disrespectful if people were telling you that your baby daughter didn't exist and that you are a paid actor??

You used the word ..too convenient????.
For the government to do this is one of the most inconvenient enterprises taken on by man.
The convenient thing to do would be set off a couple of back pack bombs around the place and it still gets your crack pot result.

The convenient thing for a suicide terrorist is to highjack a plane... it's a win win for them.. if they don't hit their targets it doesn't matter .. it's still mass carnage.

The human eye is notoriously unreliable. That's why eyewitnesses to the same event can have different opinions of what happened. If your go-to evidence is 'but look', then you have nothing. Particularly when it doesn't show what you think it shows.

LOL.....Those pictures speak for themselves Jack....If this is the best you can do by way of a rebuttal, then it's probably for the best that you stick your head in the sand for the rest of your life.

Those pictures are illustrations of exactly & precisely what transpired.....Anyone claiming these buildings 'collapsed' due to planes hitting them, after seeing them is fully deluded.....And you dear sir, are the King of delusion.

The investigation is over. The crack pots won't let it go . That's being disrespectful to the families. The conspiracy scenarios involve fake deaths!! Would you find it disrespectful if people were telling you that your baby daughter didn't exist and that you are a paid actor??

For the government to do this is one of the most inconvenient enterprises taken on by man.
The convenient thing to do would be set off a couple of back pack bombs around the place and it still gets your crack pot result.

The convenient thing for a suicide terrorist is to highjack a plane... it's a win win for them.. if they don't hit their targets it doesn't matter .. it's still mass carnage.

Indeed it is disrespectful for the families of the victims to continue on with this massive sham of a cover-up, thanks to the collusion of the C.I.A controlled & Zionist, multi-nat owned MSM.

You should be ashamed of yourself Boston.

What you and your mates don't understand is that this is the conspiracy section of BigFooty. Plus, if you were so confident in the government's fairytale, one of you sheeple would have started a thread and posted it in the Science forum.
911 isn't a conspiracy. I am 99% confident that 911 was an inside job. It was carried out with the help of Mossad and Saudi Arabia. Just like the 2005 terrorist attacks in London were probably carried out by MI6.
911 is the only conspiracy theory that holds up with any certainty so far out of all of the conspiracy theories.

9/11 is no conspiracy theory.

What it in fact is, is the greatest crime of the 21st Century, followed by more war crimes immediately following it's aftermath, with the 'terrorism' moniker used as the excuse to wreak havoc upon the world, as a means to mask these crimes.

Divide & conquer, through chaos shall they rule.

Everyone is now utterly distracted from the big picture by one event after another, by false dialectics of Muslim vs Christian, East vs West, Conservative vs Liberal, PC brigade vs anti-PC.....It's all of it, utter baloney & a ruse, manufactured by the multi-nat, corporate owned western media.

Wake up sheeple....The Western corporate world is run by criminal cartels, who care not a jot about Democracy, justice, freedom or your rights.....Dare to face the truth about our corrupted western world.

5 people own half the world's wealth FFS.....It's way past time to wake up & smell the Bullshit....It's already too late for the U.S, maybe even for Australia.

Just as a nice side note - the list of what witnesses saw at the Pentagon:
View attachment 386101

Curious that not a single person say they saw a missile...

And that's your 'proof' for all eye-witness accounts?

A single line in a shill govt report?....*en LOL.....The delusion continues unabated.

I rest my case folks.

This is not evidence. And nor will an abstracted single line of prose alter the facts you deluded fool.

People have questioned it though, thoroughly and extensively. All the evidence has been considered and a conclusion drawn. The problem is that some people refuse to accept the evidence and continue to push a theory without any supporting facts. We should question things, but when something has been so adequately explained and alternative theories so completely debunked, it's time to move on. The truthers can't even agree on a position, they offer up wildly different scenarios with the only connecting bit of info being that it's a 'massive conspiracy dude'.

And that's your 'proof' for all eye-witness accounts?

A single line in a shill govt report?....****en LOL.....The delusion continues unabated.

I rest my case folks.

This is not evidence. And nor will an abstracted single line of prose alter the facts you deluded fool.

Are you really that daft? i posted 2 guardian articles which was posted within 24 hours of the attack interviewing atleast 7 eye witness' who actually saw the plane hit Pentagon

911 isn't a conspiracy. I am 99% confident that 911 was an inside job. It was carried out with the help of Mossad and Saudi Arabia. Just like the 2005 terrorist attacks in London were probably carried out by MI6.
911 is the only conspiracy theory that holds up with any certainty so far out of all of the conspiracy theories.

Yep that settles it then. Any chance you truthers are remotely willing to discuss the actual topic without banging your drum and claiming victory when there is no victory in sight? :rolleyes:

every single time i ask a question, p35 comes back with more CIA did it and Mossad did it (its called "dribble"). Well ******* right, i am not interested in what you think, i am actually interested in evidence and facts and that is lacking in the truthers' posts.

P35 posted pictures of something that even the truthers have abandoned. So calling it "evidence" and claiming victory is stupid. Everytime i have asked a question here, all i get is insults and "you are a sheeple".

Well fair dinkum, if you are not willing to discuss the topic then dont, but you are adding nothing to the thread really

P35 posted pictures of something that even the truthers have abandoned. So calling it "evidence" and claiming victory is stupid. Everytime i have asked a question here, all i get is insults and "you are a sheeple".

Well fair dinkum, if you are not willing to discuss the topic then dont, but you are adding nothing to the thread really
Sadly, this is how I thought things would end up, yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, this is how I thought things would end up, yet again.
Usual trolling tactics, just browse the last few pages and see, everytime i ask a question, no one answers it. I point out the obvious flaws in their theory, no one counters it. Nek minit, "You sheeple, its beyond proven this is an inside job".

Same old debating tactics and i am getting tired of this, credit to nut, the ONLY truther in this thread willing to discuss the topic.
The rest have zero substance.

What you and your mates don't understand is that this is the conspiracy section of BigFooty. Plus, if you were so confident in the government's fairytale, one of you sheeple would have started a thread and posted it in the Science forum.
So 911 isn't a conspiracy but is on the conspiracy section of Big Footy and not on the Science board, ergo it must be a conspiracy.

So 911 isn't a conspiracy but is on the conspiracy section of Big Footy and not on the Science board, ergo it must be a conspiracy.

It's referred to as a conspiracy because it doesn't accord with the 'Authorities' account.

Because the self-same people who comprise those authorities were the one's behind it....Much like the Kennedy Assassination.

I take it you are familiar with the fallacy of appeal to authority, yes?

You really shouldn't need this pointed out to you, but If you & your shill pals like, I'll break down every logical folly & fallacy you have to offer.

People have questioned it though, thoroughly and extensively. All the evidence has been considered and a conclusion drawn. The problem is that some people refuse to accept the evidence and continue to push a theory without any supporting facts. We should question things, but when something has been so adequately explained and alternative theories so completely debunked, it's time to move on. The truthers can't even agree on a position, they offer up wildly different scenarios with the only connecting bit of info being that it's a 'massive conspiracy dude'.

Dear Lord....Is there another poster on this site, I often find myself asking, who is so full of vacuous, empty rhetorical bullshit.

You've got nothing Jack, absolutely zero, save for a fallacious claim to authority....And that is the entire sum of your argument....Which rests upon the fog of delusion.

Go away & ply your reified rhetorical devices elsewhere.

It's referred to as a conspiracy because it doesn't accord with the 'Authorities' account.

Because the self-same people who comprise those authorities were the one's behind it....Much like the Kennedy Assassination.

I take it you are familiar with the fallacy of appeal to authority, yes?

You really shouldn't need this pointed out to you, but If you & your shill pals like, I'll break down every logical folly & fallacy you have to offer.
Calling me a shill because you don't make sense is a bit silly. I haven't offered an opinion on the claim of conspiracy. It would be good if you could break every logical folly & fallacy, so far you have failed miserably in your previous attempts.

When Americans straight after such a horrific event say they wouldn't be surprised if their own had a hand in it there's a huge problem but I can state truthfully what I saw in a documentary about a year before it happened.

An Afghani or Pak warlord being interviewed about the US. He was an old man. I'd just flicked the channel over in time to hear him say words to the affect of them being able to attack the west any time they wanted to. All they had to do was hijack their aeroplanes and use them as bombs. I was never able to find that documentary again but it's out there somewhere.

I dont really have an opinion if 9/11 was an inside job or not, but would like to know why was the media reporting that wtc 7 had already collapsed before it happened? Also why did it collapse with very little fire inside?

What makes you think there was very little fire inside WTC 7?

And re the bbc reporting prior to collapse, have you heard an explanation, and thought it to be wrong, or have you genuinely not yet heard the explanation?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Calling me a shill because you don't make sense is a bit silly. I haven't offered an opinion on the claim of conspiracy. It would be good if you could break every logical folly & fallacy, so far you have failed miserably in your previous attempts.

LOL.

Then you obviously have no clue as to what comprises a logical fallacy.....Which kind of makes sense, given your position here.

What makes you think there was very little fire inside WTC 7?

And re the bbc reporting prior to collapse, have you heard an explanation, and thought it to be wrong, or have you genuinely not yet heard the explanation?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The footage l saw didn't seem too severe. Not having any jet fuel in there also to melt the steal makes it a bit odd to me.

I genuinely have not heard an explanation as to why they reported it collapsed before it actually did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back