Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was one of the reasons 'given'

The reasons were not given. You are putting too much emphasis on a wikipedia article, without actually reading the statements the documents contain.

A little research shows the wikipedia article about gathering public support about the Iraq war was fake.

Here is what the PNAC document stated about hostile powers

"After eight years of no-fly-zone operations, there is little reason to anticipate that the U.S. air presence in the region should diminish significantly as long as Saddam Hussein remains in power. Although Saudi domestic sensibilities demand that the forces based in the Kingdom nominally remain rotational forces, it has become apparent that this is now a semi-permanent mission. From an American perspective, the value of such bases would endure even should Saddam pass from the scene."

http://www.colorado.edu/AmStudies/lewis/issues/21stfreedom.htm

and

“Ever since the Persian Gulf War of 1991… the value of the ballistic missile has been clear to America’s adversaries. When their missiles are tipped with warheads carrying nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons, even weak regional powers have a credible deterrent, regardless of the balance of conventional forces. That is why, according to the CIA, a number of regimes deeply hostile to America – North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria – ‘already have or are developing ballistic missiles’ that could threaten U.S allies and forces abroad. And one, North Korea, is on the verge of deploying missiles that can hit the American homeland. Such capabilities pose a grave challenge to the American peace and the military power that preserves that peace” (p.51-p.52).

https://journal-neo.org/2017/06/16/...l-trump-attempt-to-finish-the-neocon-hitlist/
Im not saying that the PNAC didn’t see 9/11 as presenting opportunities (in fact some of the members said publicly that it did). It did deliver increased military spending, of course, but that isn’t purely what the PNAC were after. They are after targeted spending on new technologies, not simply more money. After the Pearl Harbor quote, for instance, the document reminds us it recommended a decision to “suspend or terminate aircraft carrier production”, and mentioned that the “Joint Strike Fighter... seems an unwise investment”

Can you quote the PNAC doucment where it supports your wikipedia quote?

9/11 was just an opportunity they capitalised on. Your hypothesis really proves nothing.

Last edited:
the U.S. air presence in the region should diminish significantly as long as Saddam Hussein remains in power

I think there's a difference between this and a 'boots on the ground' invasion don't you?

That is why, according to the CIA, a number of regimes deeply hostile to America – North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria – ‘already have or are developing ballistic missiles’ that could threaten U.S allies and forces abroad.

Make you wonder why they never invade North Korea?

Can you quote the PNAC doucment where it supports your wikipedia quote?

What quote?

I think there's a difference between this and a 'boots on the ground' invasion don't you?
How do you interpret that as "gathering public support" for Iraq war . PNAC documents made no such statements which would gather public support on invasion of Iraq.

Make you wonder why they never invade North Korea?

They easily can and should. According to you CT'ists this presents a perfect chance. Just bomb one of your US towns and claim it to be North Korea and invade. They have every reason to invade north korea even more so than Middle East. North Koreans cant even fire a rocket properly and who believes them really? they are impotent, they are not capable of anything really. But invading them is more lucrative than the middle east. US wont invade N.Korea cause of china though
http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-stockpile-minerals-worth-trillions-2017-6

What quote?

PNAC shaped foreign policy on the invasion of Iraq with a bullshit excuse that Saddam had WMD. Do you think if the 9/11 never happened US would never have invaded Iraq? so if US thought Saddam had WMD why would it risk invading Iraq considering they have WMD? I repeat, the CIA are not very good at lying or keeping secrets.

How do you interpret that as "gathering public support" for Iraq war . PNAC documents made no such statements which would gather public support on invasion of Iraq.

Pre-9/11 there is no way Congress approves the Iraq invasion. The 'terrorism' scare campaign post-911 had the US citizens shitting themselves enough that basically anything could get through, ie the Patriot Act.

They have every reason to invade north korea even more so than Middle East

That statement alone screams of ignorance. You clearly don't understand the US occupation of the middle east.

Pre-9/11 there is no way Congress approves the Iraq invasion. The 'terrorism' scare campaign post-911 had the US citizens shitting themselves enough that basically anything could get through, ie the Patriot Act.

what was the risk reward ratio? if found out that government killing its own people, the CIA would be in real danger, so would the agencies connected with it. Its simply impossible, the risks far outweigh the rewards. Why was Afghanistan so lucrative? what happened to the proposed pipeline? again, you are jumping at the shadows there. The US invaded Iraq before 2003 and could have invaded again, just like it invaded Libya or have boots on ground in Syria, despite Syria posing no threads to US.

That statement alone screams of ignorance. You clearly don't understand the US occupation of the middle east.

you saying its ignorant doesnt make it so. Why did it need US the Gulf of Tonkin incident to invade another country? US never needed a good excuse to invade anyway. Companies like exxon have profited big time from the invasion in Iraq. Similary north korea is sitting on trillions worth minerals and the strategic position right next to China. US will never invade N.Korea unless China say so.

This was a good call, wasn't it BustedWing ? I expect a 'Like'. Post #9406. ;)

Not really....Bustedwing is nothing if not entirely predictable.

Still waiting for that 'Proof' of any evidence for any aerpplanes at Shanksville or the Pentagon by the way.....Won't be holding my breath.....And why?

Because there were no planes.....2 huge passenger airliners & not a scrap of evidence....Oh deary me. Some people are just so gullible that they'll pretty well swallow any rot the government feeds em.

Not really....Bustedwing is nothing if not entirely predictable.

Still waiting for that 'Proof' of any evidence for any aerpplanes at Shanksville or the Pentagon by the way.....Won't be holding my breath.....And why?

Because there were no planes.....2 huge passenger airliners & not a scrap of evidence....Oh deary me. Some people are just so gullible that they'll pretty well swallow any rot the government feeds em.

You mean apart from the reams of evidence in this thread?

What will you do if I show it to you (again)?

What would you say? What would you do?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

"I have seen the proof but i dont accept it, so show me the proof but a different one this time" - is what he is saying.

In the meantime when asked for the proof of the SMS ,all we get is a youtube video of some dude ranting about 9/11 LOL.

2 'Helicopter dropped' pieces of shard does not an aeroplane make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 'Helicopter dropped' pieces of shard does not an aeroplane make.
Btw you claimed you have seen the footage of the missile, but then backtracked and blamed it on Israel cause you couldn't find it. Same old story day after day, thread after thread, stop making claims you cant produce proof of. No one takes you seriously anyway, a science denier and a conspiracy theorist. All you need to do is accept the earth is flat then you would go full........ you know what :D

They're cracking down on a lot of conservatives/anti-establishment types. But I think it will come back to bite them :oops:
The lefties have taken a copy of the Chinese Communist playbook. They basically intimidate anyone that speaks out as a warning to anyone that dares speaks out.

The lefties have taken a copy of the Chinese Communist playbook. They basically intimidate anyone that speaks out as a warning to anyone that dares speaks out.

If you mean that 'whistle-blowers' are the enemy, then Yes, absolutely.

The totalitarian nature of the U.S & Western Mocking-Bird MSM, remains the greatest threat to our Democracy today.....Any dissenting voice will be cut down, disavowed & disenfranchised immediately.

You only need look at the sanction after economic sanctions against Russia for it's temerity in using RT as a counter-point.

The Zionist paranoia at being exposed for the puppet-masters, the veritable wizards of Oz behind the 7 veils, is very loud & very real.

Does he do one which explains how burning office furniture turns a building into rubble in a few seconds?

I guess WTC7 wasn't mentioned in the official 9/11 Commission Report so we should just forget about that one..

You think suffering extensive structural damage as well as suffering from several out of control fires for several hours is inconsequential?

Silence again. The very minute you are asked to back up your bullshit....

Give them time, they have to sit through 3 hour long youtube videos of blokes ranting about 9/11. Its not easy to filter so much bullshit and still come up with bullshit :D

Your videos are filled with untruths which turn us off from the get go, and you don't even tell us what's in them, and why it's relevant. It would be so much more powerful if instead of posting a video and saying "this proves 9/11 is a conspiracy!", you presented it like this:

In this video, at the 2:15 mark, it clearly shows xxxx.

You guys just post a 3hr video, with no context, and no markers, and when we call you to prove your claims, you say "watch the video!! It's in there somewhere. Not telling you where, not saying specifically what it tells you either, but it's in there!"

Why should we believe what's in a video that starts off with people saying clearly, demonstrably false things like "free fall speed" and "no wreckage found" and so on?

Furthermore, almost all of the videos are really just of some guy saying stuff you agree with. Not evidence at all.

An example:

CT'er- "Israelis were warned of 9/11 via text!
Non Cter- "where's your proof?".
CTer- "you want proof? Here's a video of some guy from the Internet saying that Israelis were warned of 9/11 via text!".
Non CTer- "um.... that's not proof, just just some guy..."
CT'er - "you won't see the evidence in front of your eyes! I'm a critical thinker! You're a sheep!".

Those videos are filled with alternate facts, but you go ahead and keep quoting that NIST report that we all know is full of untruths and rubbish.

I'm asking if he believes in events that everybody would never believe were true but turned out to be true. Governments have conspired against there own people before, no reason not to believe they wouldn't do it again.
So when was the last time a government had to destroy their own country so that they can go occupy a country that they can occupy and attack without doing so? you seriously think without 9/11, US could never have been in Iraq? the punchline for Iraq was WMD and even if i give you the benefit of doubt of 9/11 being an inside job, 1 hijacked plane would have done it, why 3? the US never needed an excuse to invade another country, nor does it need one now. Afghanistan is not even lucrative. Iraq was lucrative and could have been done without 9/11.

Those videos are filled with alternate facts, but you go ahead and keep quoting that NIST report that we all know is full of untruths and rubbish.

Before you declare it as a "fact" you need evidence first. Opinions are not evidences, neither are anecdotal historical evidences.That's what you are doing it, "government did it before , so they can do it again".

and there are no such thing as alternative facts, facts are facts and you havent provided any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back