Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

did you read the article?

--

“In their opinions we were going to really struggle to get the charge either thrown out or have it down graded.”

“The professional view that we got back from those advocates is that we were likely to lose if we went to the tribunal.”

--
Yep, as soon as I saw the reverse angle, I could see it being hard to get him off it. Weak, not worth a 2 week suspention, but neigh on impossible to argue that ruling.

Hard decision but a correct one in my opinion.

I don's see it as a problem but more of an opportunity this week. Imagine we do beat the Pies without Goddard and Watson.

Hard decision but a correct one in my opinion.

I don's see it as a problem but more of an opportunity this week. Imagine we do beat the Pies without Goddard and Watson.

I'm banking on yet another heart stopper. I'm getting too old for this s**t, how many close ones in a row have we had?

We can still make finals and lose to the pies this week. But we cannot drop another game other than Sydney and we have to belt the rest.

Having BJ out for the dogs doesn't give us that chance of doing that.

We can still make finals and lose to the pies this week. But we cannot drop another game other than Sydney and we have to belt the rest.

Having BJ out for the dogs doesn't give us that chance of doing that.
sorry you think Goddard is the difference between us beating or not beating the dogs?

May as well pack it up and focus on next year then, because if that's the case we don't deserve to make the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to see here
438192-52de847a-03eb-11e4-ac31-28cbd3f83dd9.jpg

For those conspiracy theorists out there:

North Melbourne are contending with Essendon for a final 8 spot.

Drew Petrie plays for North Melbourne and is an important player in helping them win.

Drew Petrie is cleared and free to play, when he made the first move regarding the eye gouge.

Goddard is cited for a ridiculous act and suspended for 2 weeks, 1 week if he accepts the penalty. Essendon face huge game in place for a finals spot against other top 8 contender.

Sorry I just had to throw that out there.

All I can do is ask my question from Saturday again: corrupt or incompetent?

Startling coincidence how the incompetence seems to affect the same teams over and over again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back