Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

the deal is done - he will be playing at Essendon in 2013. What a great addition to our list he will be and whilst hes not young theres still a few more good years of footy in him

Dear EFC,

Land this big fish, and all of your previous (and ****ing numerous) transgressions in list management are forgiven.

Sincerely,

Everyone
Yes....agreed 100%....We have got one hand on GODDARD,lets not screw it up!

I'd love Goddard but I'll believe it only when it happens. I've learned not to get my hopes up because 99% of these proposed player swaps never come to fruition (even for other clubs). The news that the media reports is often just way off. But we shall see.......hopefully ill be dead wrong.

Reckon he's made up his mind to leave. No talk from Saints, no pending re-sign with them, no talk from Goddard or his management. Press conference next week.......hopefully.

Also when media reporters tried to ask BJ about his future when he was at the GF parade his management just whisked him away.will all unfold starting from Monday reckon Bombers would of made sure they did everything in there power for BJ not to refuse our offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that, was wandering if a player can sign (offer sheet or whatever) at 8.01, 10.01........
Officially FA starts at 9AM I believe, so I assume then...

If BJ had made his mind up to come us you would think he will want to get the deal done quickly.

150189_3249475734593_1097672952_n.jpg

lol hay guiz jus thort id pop in n say sup rofl
i lyk getin fings done quik lol but da mrs dun think its funi lol
see da bomas fli up up 2 win da premershp flayg!

You seem pretty confident do you know something?
Mate, I've been posting these stupid little pictures for about a week, haha. I know as much as the next man, but I'm confident we've got him.

He's been one of my favourite players for the past five years or so, so I'm definitely hoping we have him signed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back