Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

It was the right decision. Tough call to make but his lack of pace was starting to hurt at times, and his kicking wasn’t quite what it was for all those years.

List is stacked too; had he stayed we’d have had to sacrifice someone else.

And reality is between Francis, Gleeson, Ridley, Redman chances are he’d have found himself in the VFL.

It’s probably just an obvious rumour but heard from a bloke who’s generally not a bullshitter that he’s considering really giving golf a proper go over the next couple of years. Nike are going to help him out.

Think he’ll be doing that and a bit of media.
Golf and SKOB

Pretzels everywhere expressed their outrage via social media.
Apparently he was unpopular at both Essendon and St. Kilda by the players. Can somebody tell the players and staff at those clubs that?

It’s probably just an obvious rumour but heard from a bloke who’s generally not a bullshitter that he’s considering really giving golf a proper go over the next couple of years. Nike are going to help him out.

Think he’ll be doing that and a bit of media.
Bloke is a jet on the course though, so best of luck to him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha that's cool, I think their home ground is at the end of my street. Might need to go and watch BJ point some fingers and trash some pretzels.

did I see that he is caddying in the US open at pebble beach? good way to keep the competitive juices flowing I guess
He is. Must be a great experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back