Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with Goddard form. He plays the role dictated by the coach.
Considering how much damage Goddard can do with the quality of his kicking and the lack of damage he is currently doing, I would say there is quite a bit wrong with his form.

He gets the ball a lot and usually does something constructive with it.

His below par form is the least of our problems atm.

Nothing wrong with Goddard form. He plays the role dictated by the coach.

Actually the problem is he is not playing the role dictated by the coach and it is causing a few rumblings . Has been told to step up his defensive efforts. So far it has not happened.

Considering how much damage Goddard can do with the quality of his kicking and the lack of damage he is currently doing, I would say there is quite a bit wrong with his form.

Even good kicks don't do it for 22 games a year.

Actually the problem is he is not playing the role dictated by the coach and it is causing a few rumblings . Has been told to step up his defensive efforts. So far it has not happened.

Have no reason to doubt your assertion, though much of the debate centres around his kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ant555 post: 38996043 said:
I find it strange that this is brought up now. Frankly, Goddard's efforts to man opponents up has always been poor. The amount of times he tells a teammate who is further away to man up an opponent rivals the number of snags Shane Mumford can smash down.

Biggest thing I take out if it is the genuine belief the players know/believe they are innocent. Hence no deals. For him to go in so strong for hird, and the club and say they have fought the good fight despite the media barrage, and the group insisted hird stay on in the meeting. It reaks of a group who know their position

Remove this Banner Ad

Back