Player Watch #9: Charlie Spargo

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the simple things, but when he stayed down to kick his first goal, I bet that's what goody would like. To often we are caught with nobody ready to crumb.

If you're the coach of an AFL side, surely getting someone to crumb packs front and centre in the forward line shouldn't be a difficult task to accomplish.

LOL, how good is the Essendon player running past in the background watching his team-mate Floggard getting manhandled by three blokes and doing nothing to try and stop it.

Wonderful stuff.
Go read the 3 page thread on the Essendon board "footage to sum up 2018"

LOL, how good is the Essendon player running past in the background watching his team-mate Floggard getting manhandled by three blokes and doing nothing to try and stop it.

Wonderful stuff.
It's just the Essendon captain

The little snippets of interviews I've seen with Charlie I'm very impressed with how he speaks, has a real focused look about him to. Comes from good pedigree!

“It was awesome. The crowd’s sick and running out with your mates is sick and then catching up friends afterwards, especially after a win, is awesome.”

There’s a certain authenticity about him, that’s for sure. Refreshing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory, the best thing about it was that floggard started it up but spargo kept his eye on the ball but once it cleared the area he just went full on little man syndrome. I'm in love.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I don't care if Melbourne's poo
Trengove's at Port and Watts too
Toumpas, I don't care about you
It's Spargo, I'm in love
It’s moments like this where I wish we did chants at the footy.

By that I mean something other than “Gawwwwwnnnyyyy, Gawwwwwwnnnnyyyyy..”

“It was awesome. The crowd’s sick and running out with your mates is sick and then catching up friends afterwards, especially after a win, is awesome.”

There’s a certain authenticity about him, that’s for sure. Refreshing.

Love your profile picture haha good to see you taking the most out of the win :)

How about "Maxxxxxxyyyyyyy, Maxxxxxxyyyyyyy"?

1a53bc4b09778c93005546ff30635c6c.jpg

It’s moments like this where I wish we did chants at the footy.

By that I mean something other than “Gawwwwwnnnyyyy, Gawwwwwwnnnnyyyyy..”
Absolutely
I don't care if Melbourne's poo
Trengove's at Port and Watts too
Toumpas, I don't care about you
It's Spargo, I'm in love
Would chant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back