AFL Player # 9: Dylan Shiel

Remove this Banner Ad

Just realised he could have been playing in a GF next week. Wonder how he would feel.

Doubt it, he’d probably have turned it over enough for Collingwood to have won. See there’s always a silver lining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh someone made a comment earlier in the thread comparing him to Goddard, both of them having joined Essendon on the understanding that the grass is greener here.

Ah. I mean saints didn’t do much after he left

Ah. I mean saints didn’t do much after he left
I don't think the Saints were exactly envious of Goddard's experiences after he joined us though :eyes: Anyway if you want to argue that point you'd be better served arguing it with whoever brought it up earlier. I was being somewhat facetious bringing up jumper numbers... correlation ≠ causation etc.

I don't think the Saints were exactly envious of Goddard's experiences after he joined us though :eyes: Anyway if you want to argue that point you'd be better served arguing it with whoever brought it up earlier. I was being somewhat facetious bringing up jumper numbers... correlation ≠ causation etc.
my comment was a bit tongue in cheek too.....a bit :p its offseason. the time for seriousness is over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back