AFL Player # 9: Dylan Shiel

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a fascinating play for us and much like Stropher, i was vanilla on him coming to us but its made me study his work much more in depth...

I'm gonna be that guy and throw up the shoulders question... We've seen Omera really struggle to reach his peak through his knee, even at the great Hawf rehabilitation magic fountain...

How bad are Dylans shoulders?

This is a fascinating play for us and much like Stropher, i was vanilla on him coming to us but its made me study his work much more in depth...

I'm gonna be that guy and throw up the shoulders question... We've seen Omera really struggle to reach his peak through his knee, even at the great Hawf rehabilitation magic fountain...

Right one has some tape on it but he passed a medical no problems, I'd have full faith in the club on this.

For what it's worth, his left shoulder is fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody already has that name..
DIESEL_HEPFIDELITY-502941.jpg

Ive watched a fair bit of him since we drafted him. For mine his shoulders dont seem to be hampering him. I am impressed with his burst from the pack. But the issue i see is he butchers the ball.
Moves like Judd, kicks like Jane.

Ive watched a fair bit of him since we drafted him. For mine his shoulders dont seem to be hampering him. I am impressed with his burst from the pack. But the issue i see is he butchers the ball.
Moves like Judd, kicks like Jane.

Judd was a butcher too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back