AFL Player # 9: Dylan Shiel

Remove this Banner Ad

Not worth the 2 firsts we paid for him. Shame the board stepped in.

You’re taking 2 pick 12s over Shiel and Mosquito?

He’s a freak by the way, gets no help but just goes out there and chucks himself into contests at a million miles an hour. Got his head ripped off about 4 times tonight.

Taking the piss surely.

come on Dylan lovers...admit he is very consistently ordinary with his hand passing and kicking in key moments of play.

it’s quite clearly evident now. there’s no dispute

anyway...it’s what we gave up to get this guy from the giants that peeves me the most

He’s no mark mercuri ..but we hoped he would be

come on Dylan lovers...admit he is very consistently ordinary with his hand passing and kicking in key moments of play.

anyway...it’s what we gave up to get this guy from the giants that peeves me the most

More like Mark Fraser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't get it. The righties can adapt and kick and handball on their left side, but the lefties have got no *ing idea. Generally.

Worked very hard but a few soft moments and far too many poor disposals or completely missed targets. His performance was C grade at times.

How did you get Mark Mercuri as a player comparison for Sheil?

Sheil is Judd lite (including the shitty disposal).

How did you get Mark Mercuri as a player comparison for Sheil?

Sheil is Judd lite (including the shitty disposal).

mercuri always made the right decisions under pressure...uncanny 360 degree awareness while under pressure plus superb foot skills

judd was a beast

dylan is none of the above unfortunately

mercuri always made the right decisions under pressure...uncanny 360 degree awareness while under pressure plus superb foot skills

judd was a beast

dylan is none of the above unfortunately
He’s not Mercuri at all. Hence my confusion that anyone made the comparison.

As for Judd, I think they’re similar types of players. Sheil an inferior version. Both great at stoppages and burst from packs. Both iffy disposal with Sheil far “iffier”. Sheil’s not a beast but I’m also not saying they’re comparable in every facet either.

He’s not Mercuri at all. Hence my confusion that anyone made the comparison.

As for Judd, I think they’re similar types of players. Sheil an inferior version. Both great at stoppages and burst from packs. Both iffy disposal with Sheil far “iffier”. Sheil’s not a beast but I’m also not saying they’re comparable in every facet either.

yeah...” he’s no mercuri”

that’s my point

you can compare Shiel to Judd all day long for i care.

but it’s a pointless comparison

so...that’s about all i have to say in regards to that little discussion 🙂

Hately & Bonar (with Moz in return?)

Im still happy...even if he can be erratic with the old disposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back