DT Score: 61
SC Score: 80

Pros:
- 3 Clearances
- 3 Tackles
- 81% Efficiency

Cons:

Does he keep his spot?
Couldn't find any fault in Jack's game against Collingwood, that's not to say it was perfect but he made no mistakes and was extremely efficient and was absolutely buggered at the end of the game. It was good to see that he had given everything in that game, love seeing signs like that from young players as it shows they are very hungry to win.

5 out of 10???
You gotta be kidding dude - atleast a 7.
First half yes, second half no. I thought he was lucky not to get dropped at the end of the year. Personally I think we made a mistake with recruiting Trengove, I think we should of recruited Morabito he is going to be a lot better than Trengove and Martin. I hope I'm wrong.

herald sun - Jack Trengove wants to be a demon for life 30/12/10

MELBOURNE youngster Jack Trengove wants to be a Demon for life.
Trengove, the No.2 pick in the 2009 draft, averaged 19 disposals in 18 games last season.
He has already signed until the end of 2012, taking Trengove off the radar of expansion club Greater Western Sydney.

But the 19-year-old South Australian is sure to attract future attention from Adelaide and Port Adelaide.

Trengove told the Herald Sun he is committed to Melbourne as the club attempts to break a 46-year premiership drought.

"I've always liked the thought of being a one-club player," Trengove said.
"Melbourne is where my heart is. I've definitely got good family and friends back in South Australia, but since I've been at the club they've been great to me.

This board needs more JT loyalty love.

Hell yes. Love the way Trenners goes about it unlike some other Judas bastard and is already among our best players. Jack for next captain. Getting his number on my new jumper next season. These are the kind of players we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half yes, second half no. I thought he was lucky not to get dropped at the end of the year. Personally I think we made a mistake with recruiting Trengove, I think we should of recruited Morabito he is going to be a lot better than Trengove and Martin. I hope I'm wrong.

Not sure if serious :confused:

You better not have been giving s**t to Trengove, Scotty.

He is universally loved by all that is Melbourne.

By the way, I recomend people listen to his BnF speech.

Trengove

I feel his year so far deserves his own thread...

Last year he looked exactly like the player we thought he was going to be, but this year is something different entirely. Why? Is it his body? Is it the captaincy?

He looks slow, both in terms of top speed and acceleration. Gets run down by opponents so often that it stuffs his disposal.

Last year he was taking lots of grabs, quite a few beautys in the air. This year none.

And that kick for goal from 30m out tonight that didn't even make the distance, well...

Whats up Trenners?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back