Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one. It seems you have a far better memory than I, RZ.

He was immense in that game. As I said, I had mates texting me in complete awe of what he was doing. Obviously it takes guts, toughness, and outstanding leadership to do that, but I genuinely think his prodigious talent in the contest was underrated. Before his injury he had elite agility and a wonderful ability to read the ball off hands.
Ha, I chased it down when he announced his retirement and had it written down already.

Hey all. Hows it going?

I'm still stoked about this and haven't been here since before draft night.

So....

How the hell did we get LDU????? *en unreal!!!! I stopped in briefly after the draft but was too busy reading to post ... it seems we played Freo like champs. Good - serves the pricks right. My only eldest* two daughters' first game was against Freo at Etihad this year and I was robbed of a chance to rave at them about how supporting North means you NEVER EVER give up - whatever happens - and that come back was a prime example of why.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it you purple clowns!!!

Bloody unreal!!!!

*There's another one now. She is a week and 3 hrs old.

Hey all. Hows it going?

I'm still stoked about this and haven't been here since before draft night.

So....

How the hell did we get LDU????? ****en unreal!!!! I stopped in briefly after the draft but was too busy reading to post ... it seems we played Freo like champs. Good - serves the pricks right. My only eldest* two daughters' first game was against Freo at Etihad this year and I was robbed of a chance to rave at them about how supporting North means you NEVER EVER give up - whatever happens - and that come back was a prime example of why.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it you purple clowns!!!

Bloody unreal!!!!

*There's another one now. She is a week and 3 hrs old.
Congratulations and welcome back ferb. You were well missed!

He wasn't happy at the club, like all that've gone before him.

Noone is ever happy to be moved on.

I'm glad to see him back at the joint so soon.
He also knew that his days were numbered. He loves the club and always will and I believe there are zero hard feelings which is evident of him being back at the club.

SOON THEY WILL BE HOLDING THE PREMIERSHIP CUP!!! ;)

Brad+Scott+Luke+Davies+Uniacke+2017+AFL+Draft+icLoFNhX52El.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you're right. There's no evidence that we did this.

Freo made a choice that on the face of it seems incorrect, but may in hindsight prove to be sound. I doubt that NMFC had any influence on that choice.

There’s been a lot of underrating of Brayshaw around here since the draft. The kid will be a very good player, probably play 200 games and could even end up being captain. They have some very talented young blokes, but maybe lacking a bit of leadership. He’s a good fit for them.

With that in mind, I’m still bloody stoked we picked up LDU. He’s exactly what we need. Super excited about what he could do at North.

There’s been a lot of underrating of Brayshaw around here since the draft. The kid will be a very good player, probably play 200 games and could even end up being captain. They have some very talented young blokes, but maybe lacking a bit of leadership. He’s a good fit for them.

With that in mind, I’m still bloody stoked we picked up LDU. He’s exactly what we need. Super excited about what he could do at North.
Yes, definite gun in the making.

I reckon you're right. There's no evidence that we did this.

Freo made a choice that on the face of it seems incorrect, but may in hindsight prove to be sound. I doubt that NMFC had any influence on that choice.
If we’d picked up Brayshaw instead we’d all be spruiking our future 250 game captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back