Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno how much stock I can put in this sort of claim without seeing him in a match environment.. I'd say coming back from the op he'd be a bit ginger as a matter of course.
If it's true though he should just spend a few nights out with CZ, that sorta confidence is infectious
More about his personal confidence and willingness to get into contact. I think his fitness has taken a little hit too

More about his personal confidence and willingness to get into contact. I think his fitness has taken a little hit too
Where are you getting this information from? Images of him training without strapping? Or his results in the 2km time trial? Or the reports that him and Jy have turned up in ripping nick? Hmmm just makin s**t up it sounds

I’m a bit sus on that poster tbh.

Not alone there. Straight away started posting mildly negative opinions or info that sounded somewhat involved. Wasn't going really going to say anything, because a forum is made of all sorts and it's not my role (and not necessarily fair to them), but that thread they made today made me roll my eyes a bit too much.

:shrug:

Honestly felt the same for no discernable reason but he's only been negative about 2 players and its not unique criticism of them. Same with the draft thing.

He's not the only one to have misgivings about that deal.

Honestly felt the same for no discernable reason but he's only been negative about 2 players and its not unique criticism of them. Same with the draft thing.

He's not the only one to have misgivings about that deal.

It's the vibe. New account, no attempt to describe who they are, authoritative posting, mildly negative thoughts on all things. Then there was that quite bizarre thread they created too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably for the randoms thread...but, how many do you think would have an alt account? I don’t think there’d be many, but I think the ones that do have several.

Honestly. Why would you bother. One account on here is tedious enough at this time of year.
But in saying that, those last 5 or so posts between multiple accounts about someone who may have an alt account could have been by one person with multiple alt accounts.

Dunno why anyone would
It's the vibe. New account, no attempt to describe who they are, authoritative posting, mildly negative thoughts on all things. Then there was that quite bizarre thread they created too.

Half this board would have alt accounts.

Apparently it makes you clever.

Where's the evidence?

There's no evidence any kid on the planet will be a gun.

There's either kids who are already guns or kids who have observable traits or performances at lower levels that suggest they will be.

Such as almost single-handedly dragging their junior team to a win from a long way back. Or going top 6 in their club's preseason time trial despite an interrupted start due to surgery.

Where's the evidence?
There's no evidence any kid on the planet will be a gun.

There's either kids who are already guns or kids who have observable traits or performances at lower levels that suggest they will be.

Such as almost single-handedly dragging their junior team to a win from a long way back. Or going top 6 in their club's preseason time trial despite an interrupted start due to surgery.
Don't forget the vibe and Mabo ;) #gutfeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back