Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - Shacked up with A.Bonar and back in training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Love how he moves.

I'm confident he will be a very good mid (if not higher) but I'm hoping for a lot more.

Needs to toughen up a bit in contest (Maybe shoulder made him cautious-tentative)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who said LDU was soft?

You don't make it at AFL level (unless a Bastinac type......he was even cut)

Yes LDU has been soft. He avoids contact and whenever Bake Faker or you agree he is behind Cripps.

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The only soft thing in this thread is the gutless formerly anonymous prick who's potting the kid.
Saying he moves extremely well etc. How have I hurt him? He avoids contact.

You did say Ayden McKenzie a future star, thought Bastinac a gun, Wright a star....

Pretty much completely wrong. It's ok to be wrong sometimes, yes in your case it hurts as more often wrong than right but it's ok.

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gee people are so overly touchy regarding any sort of criticism.

In other threads i've highly complimented our young players. (including LDU who i'm very glad we selected.)

I was merely saying that in my opinion i'd like to see him go harder, and give fellow mids more support. He appears too tentative when not in possession and his injuries may contribute to that - i dont believe age is a key factor.

I love how he takes the game on when in possession (regardless if caught at times, that positive play is what we need).

Simply put, considering yhe huge wraps on him, his attack on the ball and man is the one part of his game i've been (not overly) disappointed with.

I do not think that is an unreasonable view to deserve being massively abused, even in disagreement.

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

In other threads i've highly complimented our young players. (including LDU who i'm very glad we selected.)

I was merely saying that in my opinion i'd like to see him go harder, and give fellow mids more support. He appears too tentative when not in possession and his injuries may contribute to that - i dont believe age is a key factor.

I love how he takes the game on when in possession (regardless if caught at times, that positive play is what we need).

Simply put, considering yhe huge wraps on him, his attack on the ball and man is the one part of his game i've been (not overly) disappointed with.

I do not think that is an unreasonable view to deserve being massively abused, even in disagreement.
Why do it from an alt account though? Don’t you think that’s even softer?

the flying ham

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Played the year with a bung shoulder pal.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom